The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 5

E. 4

2.6K 140 2
By YOLOwriting101

Aaron

I can hear what Liam is saying.

He's yelling, shouting, screaming - whichever one... I don't know which to choose from...

But I can hear his words. I knew what I did was despicable and evil when we were younger. Considering as kids we were like this. 🤞🏼

I get it, I messed up bad. But at least I'm trying.

All my siblings are iffy. But the one I was the closest with, was him. To hear him say he hates me, that was expected. But it hurts more hearing him say it.

I stand from the side of the pool, walking inside their house.

Ian and the others are not in here anymore, and I just sit at the island.

I don't know what I can do.

Talking doesn't work. Because I'll end up saying something and he'll automatically twist it into something of his own that's negative. Again, expected.

I always insulted him and cussed him out and gave him the cold shoulder. I'm probably the main reason why and how he learned those sailor words.

Gabby at least wants us to get along. But he doesn't. I don't know what he's playing at, but all I want it forgiveness and for us to jay love each other like the brothers we are. Even though he might hate me more.

"Aaron." I look over my shoulder, seeing Gabby sit next to me at the island.

She reaches across and grabs a tissue, holding it out for me.

"... I think you need this..."

I blinked, feeling my cheeks as I felt a couple of tears on my face.

"Thanks." I take it, wiping my face of these cursed tears that I didn't even know escaped. Not that I knew I had tears in my eyes.

"You really want Liam to forgive you...do you...?"

"Yes... That's why I came over here. Not to see my nephews or nieces - not that they aren't important! But...I mainly wanted to see if Liam would've...forgiven my past self...

"Secretly, deep down, I just want to die. I have done so much to my brother, and he's somehow stronger than me on the outside and inside. And I was one of those kids that made it on accepting compliments.

"Would do anything to anyone to get them. Even if it meant knocking them down so that the attention was on me. Then one day, Liam just had no life in his eyes. Like...someone grabbed his soul and crushed it... And I knew I was at fault.

"Now, at that point, I was purposely messing with him. To see where his breaking point was. But he'd only get stronger, bigger, and better. I haven't seen him cry in years, not even at Moms funeral. And I even had the decency to make him fall into her casket... Uh! I'm a horrible person..."

I covered my face, feeling those damn water works coming on. I am not a crier so the fact that of all people I am crying over is my little brother...

"I wish I can apologize to him."

"Then do that."

"I'm scared of him." I can hear Gabby snort, but I'm serious.

"Liam...? You're scared of Liam?"

"Yes. Especially now that he's a werewolf. The way he looks at me like I'm some type of prey or like he's going to slice my neck off. When he was younger it wasn't as bad, but now it's different. It's a whole new type of fear I have... I don't think you'd understand."

Gabby sits back, shaking her head.

"I think I get it. Sometimes I feel fear by his eyes when we're having sex... But - but I think that's more of his Alpha than...that..." I scoff sarcastically." But when I turned him into a werewolf, I felt great fear at that point. But that was the only time..."

"I am sorry for what I did back than..."

"You're telling that to the wrong person Aaron."

I chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I guess I am huh...?"

"I have an idea. How about you try to get on his good side. Remind him of the good things, and maybe - just maybe - he'll forget his hatred for you."

"You think?" When she nods I smile, standing from the chair as I look out, seeing him with the twins." I know exactly how..."

Liam

I watch the the twins as they give another rock.

"Found another crystal. You can sell it, and make millions!!" Greyson gave me another rock, that sparkles in the sun, but was just dull.

"Thanks. I'll put it right here. I'll wait for more! I want to be even more rich!" I point towards the area they come from, making them giggle as they run over.

At least eleven rocks. And guess what, I'm keeping all of them. Dirt caked on it and all.

"So," I see Aaron plop down next to me, eyes excited as he held a rock in his hand," I see you like rocks." I grab his rock, throwing it over the fence.

"No. I like my kids rocks. They're hands are pure, unlike you and I." Aaron laughs, patting my back.

"Yeah? You and I don't have the best track record. And then there's the coppery smell...right?" I looked at him, his eyebrows raised, waiting for my answer. I blinked a few times, nodding at his answer.

"Yes..." I thought I was the only one that smelled that smell. I guess not.

"Daddy we found some more!!" The twins came running over, and they held out rocks with different patterns. I took them, leaving two in their hands.

"You two, give those to Uncle A please." They smiled, turning to him as he looked at them, taking them as he examined them.

"Thank you for these rocks-."

"They're crystals." I whisper.

"Oh! Crystals!! Thank you for these crystals! I will...what do you want me to do?"

"Sell them!! Make millions! Billions! We are the scavengers! Looking for the boogie! And you guys are the captain of the ship!"

Aaron didn't seem to get it at all.

"The ship is the playground." I whisper, and he nods, smiling as he puts them beside him.

"Okay than, go find me and your Dad some more crystals!" They ran off again and I folded my arms. Why was he out here. Why was he next to me. I just want to be with my kids without him.

"So," Aaron grabbed one of the rocks the twins gave him, dusting dirt off," I have been thinking-."

"Uh oh."

"Ha. I've been thinking, remember that place you and I used to go to as kids? When you were like...three and I was seven? You could make your own cake or favorite pastry, then you could either eat it, or-."

"Smack it in the persons face? Yeah, I loved that place." I smile. I still can't believe there's a place that does that." Why do you bring it up?"

"Because. Maybe...we could go there. And you can bring Jules and Greyson."

That didn't sound so bad... And the twins love sweet things, they got their sweet tooth from me.

"I can't." Aaron nods, looking at his lap." But I can do it next week." Immediately his head pops back up." I have work, so I can't do it this week. But maybe next Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or-."

"I get it." He wraps his arm around my shoulder, shaking me excitedly." Brothers and a pair of brothers going to cake each other!! Isn't this exciting!?"

"Haha. Sure." I smirked at his happiness, this time I wasn't out for revenge. Whatever. Maybe I can see about this cake thing. Never know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.6K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
649K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
308K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...