A Mindless Behavior,Diggy&Jac...

By pinkprincess_mia

Follow these teens on their journey in finding love and happiness....Their are alot of twists,heartbreaks and... More

A Mindless Behaviour,Diggy&Jacob Latimore Story. I Regret We Ever Dated
THE CONCERT&BACKSTAGE.
AREN'T THEY......???
WE'RE SUCH TEASES
THESE GIRLS..........
WE HEARD YOU !
THINK ABOUT IT.............
A NEW DAY ! !
HOME SWEET HOME.
sorry about the previous chapter
SCHOOL !!!!
SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN. pt. 1
SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN pt. 2
SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN pt. 3
DIGGY DID WHAT. !!!!!
A LITTLE CHAT..............
.............
UH OHH !!
.................
LOVE CAN BE EXPRESSED IN MANY WAYS..LIKE....
...............
PAIN,LAUGHTER,AND WIERDNESS....
I SHOULD'VE EXPECTED THIS ! (INTRO)
I SHOULD'VE EXPECTED THIS PT. 2
GOTTA MAKE IT UP TO HER.
YUPPERZ
title of your story or chapter
HURT AND SUPPRISE !!!!
HOSPITAL TRIP !
OK
NOOOOOOOOOOOO....PT. 1 INTRO :)
SOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOO pt. 2
LEAVING..........AGAIN.
NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT.
NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT pt.2
NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT pt.3
SUPRISE......SUPRISE
ARE U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ?!?!
AGAIN...............
FINALLY.
FRIENDS ?
TOUR.........
WE MEET AGAIN....
WE MEET AGAIN pt.2
UPDATE.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED ?
R.I.P
HERE WE ARE....
HERE WE ARE pt.2
NOTIFICATION
HERE WE ARE pt. 3
CHANGES IN HER BEHAVIOUR....
JUST NEEDED TO SAY THIS.
CONFESSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS...pt.1
CONFESSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS pt.2
CONFESSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS pt.3
UPDATE.
CAUSE WE LIKE TO PARTY !! WITH A TWIST :D
FLASHBACK......
BEAT THAT P#$$Y UP
FRIENDS...
FIRST CONCERT..
INFO..
DRAMA pt.1
DRAMA. pt.2
BLOWING OFF STEAM
SECRETS pt.1
SERIOUSLY !!!?!?!?
SECRETS pt.2
HERE I GO AGAIN.
SECRETS pt.3
SECRETS pt.4
JUST HAD TO SAY !!..
SECRETS pt.5
SECRETS pt.6
WE ALL NEED TO KNOW
SECRETS pt.7
SECRETS pt.8
THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO CHANGE..
THINGS ARE BEGINNING TO CHANGE pt.2
REALITY STRIKES...
REAKITY STRIKES pt.2
REALITY STRIKES pt. 3
IS THIS THE END ?!?!
SORRY :/
SEQUEL ::

NOOOOOOOOOOO pt. 3

6.8K 64 8
By pinkprincess_mia

sariah poc.

ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh something ain't right here.....i smell a rat. but i just can't believe that craig..yes i know...i used his real name, that's because he doesn't deserve to be called prodigy right now...yes i do agree that alexia's behaviour was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta line but.....there is more to what is there to what is being seen, i have a feeling this whole "prod" situation reminded her of something that happened only 2 years ago...anywayss right now we're out looking for her...me, alexis and diggy in one car and the other boys in another tailing behind us.......lexy and i know where we are going to find her but the guys don't...it hurts us alot to go back to the "spot" but we need to get her.

alexis pov.

my sister, my sister....my sister..........ughhhhhhh prod is such a uhhhhhhhhhh...i mean seriously ?!?!?!! u out wid your girlfriend of what 2or 3 weeks and leave your as he says "bestfriend" of 5 months out in the cold...i mean alexia's behaviour was terribleeeeeeee..............but i know exactly whats her problem...and it hurts me to but i mean i-i try to move on.but that chick really does look oddly familiar.

diggy pov.

i just wanna find her and then kill prod.

ray ray.pov

i can't believe prod. i mean i never thought he was like that.

Roc pov.

prod.... prod.... craig...................................

Prince pov.

*sighz*....no 1 thought that prod wud create world war 3

Jacob pov.

wow.....i am still trying to catch what just happened.

i mean he left and went after celeste instead of alexia.........that so unlike him.

(alexis stops the car and she gets out, and every1 else follows)

alexis: ok here we are.

diggy thoughts( why are we here?)

diggy: alexis umm why are we here??

sariah: we're going to get alex :(

jacob: but-

prince:why-

ray:are

roc:we

alexis: why are u guys at a cemetry ?

diggy: yea why are we here?

sariah: w-we are going to get alexia.

diggy: but why would she be-

ray : IS SHE DEAD.

every1: wtf !

sariah:noooooooo

diggy: so then y are-

alexis: JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW US !!!!!!

prince: ok

(they follow them...after about a five minute walk they see a shadow in the distance kneeling down by a tomb stone)

diggy: is that her ?

alexis: yeaa :)

ray: ALEX-

sariah: ray...please.

alexis: let diggy handle this one :)

diggy: u sure ?

sariah+alexis: yea,.....she needs u.

diggy : thanks ( he walks off to alexia slowly making sure not to scare her. while every1 watches it all play off.....he bends down and lightly toughes her shoulder...suprisingly she doesn't seem shocked)

alexia: sariah and alexis brought u here didn't they ?(head still facing the ground)

diggy: 1st how'd u know it was me and why are u here ?

alexia: diggy i can feel ur presence and they didn't tell u ?

diggy: no they didn't...............alexia look at me.

alexia(shakes her head..noo)

diggy( lifts her by the chin using to of his fingers and faces her to him)

diggy: alex?

alex(breaks down crying)

diggy: alexia?

alexia: i'm s-s-sorry...i-i didn't mean to react the way i did and now prod hates me....that girl just looked really familiar and reminded me of-of what happened t-that night....i didn't mean to go off on her like i did, i just guess the resemblance triggered something in me...(*sniff*)

diggy( hols her tight)

diggy: prod doesn't hate u and -and what situation are u talking about?

alexia: diggy...i...i-i can't talk about it.

diggy: i understand..but just know that u can trust me..ok? u can tell me anything. :)

alexia: w-well( starts to cry)

diggy:shhhhhhh.......(strokes her hair then her back and she calms down)

alexia: well 2 years ago our family had a terrible loss...i-it was our eighteen year old sister a-a-alena (starts crying...but continues with her story)

alexia: s-she was dating this guy named shane, they seemed like the happiest couple alive...he acceoted lexy and i as his sisters and was favoured by our parents....i-i could've told her anything....then one night while our parents went out for dinner...we-we were home alone with alena and shane..well sariah came over to spend the night with us..the 3 of us were in my room when we heard a loud scream and without hesitation w-we ran downstairs to the kitchen on-o- (starts crying non-stop)

diggy: alex ... u don't have to continue if u don't wanna.

alexia: i trust u.

diggy : :))))))))))))))))))

alexia(stops crying a little...........yet again)

alexia: when we entered the kitchen..........there laid a bloody shane..we couldn't help but scream..... we tried to run to his body but we failed....c--cuz we were stopped by a masked person...which was a girl by the way she spoke and her haiir....stopped us with a gun facing us three....that's when we saw another masked girl come out of the darkness holding alena at gun-point...*sniff,sniff*.... i began to cry cuz i had no way of helpin her.............she pleaded with the people to let us go but they refused...alena then tried to retaliate..b-but that's when they shot her (starts crying again) then we heard sirens..tthe girls left but vowed to return for the rest of us...........we ran towards alena's and shane's body that laid right beside one-another.........................then evrything from there is a blurr..............i loved my sis with all my heart, she was always there no matter what (holds on to diggy crying)

diggy thoughts( wow...she's been thru all this..they really say don't judge a book bye it's cover..she's always smiling, but it's all to hide her pain)

alexia( lifts her head after crying..........10 mis after)

alex: that's why i'm here...anytime i need alone time...advice...or just some1 to talk to, i come here.....i really didn't mean to blow up on celeste like that..it's just that the police only caught one of the girls that attacked us that night but still are looking for the other...but b4 they ran out 1 of their masks fell and we all caught a glimps of the attacker but mine is more vivid...celeste just realllyyyyyyyy resembles the person...i guess seeing her brought back some memories................not even prod. knows about this...i wanted to tell him, but it's jst not that of an easy topic.(starts tearing up).........i really do love u diggy.

diggy(looks in2 her eyes)

diggy: i reallyyy do love u 2 alexia and i really mean it :)

alexia(kisses his cheek)

alexia: where are the others ?

diggy(pointto where they are)

diggy: they're over there..

(he motions for them to come over)

(they do as told and they all hug alexia.....the girls already told the guys the story..of course there was water works)

alexis: u k sis?

alex:yeah,

sariah: see (points to the tomb next to alena's)

diggy: what?

alex(shows him the writing)

alex: that shane's grave ....they were burried next to each other on the same day.

(a single tear drops from all the girls eyes)

diggy: c'mon guys lets get going ...it's gettin' late out.

jacob: yup..lets go.

..............

(they leave)

...............................

WITH PROD.

prod. pov.

well i found celeste....and we're at her house...i'm still pretty mad at alexia but not as mad as i'm at myself......i fxcked up...big time, she wudn't act like that for no reason...soething ticked her off and i'm gonna find out.......................but i have to gget my sis back first...i mean i don't even know why i'm with celeste, and now that alex doesn't like her...it makes it hard for my feelings for her to increase. *sighz*

Celeste pov.

well things are falling into place faster than i hoped !!!! *evil laugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...