Nct Dream Imagines

By strawberrymochi8

Imagines of the dreamies of nct! This includes reactions, scenarios, text conversations, etc. Note: None of t... More

Reaction
Reaction
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario (Part 1/3)
Requests
First Kiss
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
First & Last
Scenario (Part 1/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/4)
Scenario (Part 4/4)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Text Convo
Scenario
Reaction
Reaction
- author's note -
Scenario (Part 1/2)
Reaction
!! vote for a new cover !!
Reaction
Bad news . . .
Scenario (Part 2/2)
Author
Reaction
Reaction
Reaction
Would You Rather
Would You Rather
Reaction
Would You Rather
Author's Announcement
Reaction
Reaction
Stickers
Reaction
Zodiac Signs
Story Path
Story Path

Reaction

13.7K 446 443
By strawberrymochi8

Nct Dream's reaction when he hears you talking about him in your sleep.

---

Mark:
After lunch, you took a nap on their couch. Mark was watching TV while you slept, but when you started mumbling, his attention would turn to you.

You: "Mark . . ."

Mark: "Y/N, are you awake?"

You: ". . . your hair in the firetruck era . . ."

Mark: "Oh my gosh. Is she talking in her sleep?"

You: ". . . was gross."

Mark: "Aish. And here I thought she was going to compliment me."

After he got over the fact that you're still pretty savage in your sleep, you'd say something a tad more sweet.

You: ". . . but you're still the most handsome boy I know . . ."

He'd then pull you to him, cuddling you as you slept.

Mark: "Thats much better"

Renjun:
You guys had been dating for a while, but you two were keeping it a secret. Renjun didn't want the other members to find out because he knew SM wouldn't allow it. You were still a close friend of theirs though, so you were at their place often. While they were chatting, you had fallen asleep on the couch.

You: ". . . Renjun Oppa . . ."

Renjun: *thinks to himself* Oh no. Y/N's going to blow our cover. All the guys will find out we're dating.

The boys would all turn towards you snickering, but super confused. That's when Renjun would try to talk louder, attempting to cover up what you said and distract them, to no avail.

Jeno: "Did Y/N just call you Oppa, Renjun?"

You: ". . . you're the best boyfriend ever . . ."

The boys: *eyes widen*

Renjun: *gulp* "She's just dreaming! Y/N probably has a huge crush on me or something . . . " *sweats nervously*

Jeno:
You weren't dating, but it was obvious that you both liked each other. This boy would love to hear all the things you said about him in your sleep.

You: " . . . Jeno . . . your smile is amazing . . ."

Jeno: "Go on, Y/N. I'm listening. What else do you love about me?"

Haechan/Donghyuck:
He had a huge crush on you, but had no clue if you felt the same way. When he heard you talking about him in your sleep, he'd get excited and giddy. Haechan couldn't wait for you to wake up after you confessed through sleep-talk.

You: ". . . I wish you'd confess already, Hyuck . . . I like you, you dumb pabo. . ."

Haechan: "Ahhh! She's so cute! Can I wake her up, now? I'm ready to confess now!"

Jaemin:
He was your boyfriend. Last week, he told you he loved you, but you still hadn't said it back. You were tired and sleep-deprived from studying for a test. Jaemin offered to give you a piggy-back ride on the way home after school since you almost fell asleep while you were walking. So, while Jaemim was carrying you on his back as you slept, he'd finally hear those three special words.

You: " . . . I love you, Nana . . ."

Jaemin nearly dropped you because of how shocked he was, but then he'd be so happy as he adjusted his grip, now holding you as tight as ever.

Jaemin: "This is the best day ever! Too bad Y/N isn't conscious for it. Hopefully she'll remember this when she wakes up."

Chenle:
You were watching a movie on the couch with all the boys when you fell asleep.

You: *mumbling* ". . . Chenle, why are you so cute?"

Chenle: ". . . Wait, what was that? Did she just say my name?"

The boys would then tease him for it. Jisung, your closest friend among the boys, would get up to try and wake you, in order to save you from saying something you'd regret since he knew you had a crush on Chenle. But Chenle would tackle him, wanting to hear more.

Jisung: "OH MY GAWD. Ugh. Chenle get off me."

Chenle: "No! I want to hear what she has to say."

Jisung:
Both you and Jisumg knew you liked each other, in fact, EVERYONE knew. But neither of you were willing to say it out loud. You were waiting for the boys to finish rehearsals. Two hours of waiting in the sitting room went by when your phone ran out of battery, aka your only source of entertainment. You'd then fall asleep, only to have the boys find your unconscious state an hour later.

Renjun: *knocks on door* "Y/N, are you in here? Oh! Guys, she's asleep!"

You: " . . . Just ask me out already, pabo . . ."

Haechan: "Who is she talking about?"

You: ". . . you make my heart race, Jisung . . ."

Jisung would feel embarresed, but think it was adorable.

Jisung: "I should go. I don't think she wants me to hear this."

Chenle: "No, you're staying right here! This is actual progress for your relationship!"

---

Check out my Redbubble Shop: 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rosemochi8/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 713 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...
52K 1.9K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. Β» an nct jaemin fanfiction Β» date started: 2020-04-20 Β» date ended: 2021-01-09
933K 21.4K 114
Hey guys! Hope you find entertaining stories about all eighteen of your favorite boys here! Requests are temporarily closed while I try to finish w...
158K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"