The Vampire OOPS (Completed S...

Par Superstition13

Amber gets turned into a vampire and soon makes a mistake of harming a powerful werewolf. Plus

MUCH THANKS!

The Vampire OOPS

924 5 4
Par Superstition13

You know those days when you just wanna give in? Well that to me is everyday. No I am not emo, just very tired. My name is Amber and this is the story of how a stranger got rid of my depression for me.

I, like everyday, was walking home from school paranoid. Why? Because I was being followed. It's been going on for ever. I have never seen this person but I know he's there. I can feel him. When he's near it's like a cold hand clamping onto my inside and not in a good way and no one believed me because I had no evidence of him so it continues every day. Anyway I walked home the way I normally do right on main street where there is a lot of people, normally. Today there was one or to people which worried me. I was about five minutes away from my home when someone grabbed me and pulled me into an alley. 'Oh fuck' I thought.

I was pulled in to the alley very fast, I wanted to scream but for some reason I couldn't. Then I was thrown against the alley wall. I hit my head on it and fell limp to the ground. I heard footstep, I was surprised I could hear them they were so quiet. I couldn't speak or move, I thought I was paralyzed.

"Don't move" some one said to me before I felt something cold and smooth press against my neck. At first I thought it was a knife but I knew that it wasn't I didn't know what it was but not a knife. I could feel the hand that wrapped its self around my insides clamp harder if that was possible. Then I felt my own blood running down my skin. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I knew that at any minute I would be either dead or unconscious because everything was going blurry. Then it went black as night.

I woke up in the alley were I was when I fainted and I was alone and my neck was burning. I was sitting in a small pool of my own blood. I walked over to a broken piece of glass and held it up to the wall so it formed a mirror. I looked horrible; my light brown hair was in a mess, I had a very small slit in my throat and my makeup was smudged. I walked right to the police station.

"Well thank you, because you wouldn't look into my stalker he attacked me and I ended up like this" I almost scream. The women behind the desk rushed over to me and sat me in a chair and asked who my parents or guardians are.

"I don't have either I live on my own as an adult" I said. Then she got on the phone and said I had to place a formal report so I did but I really just wanted to go home to my little apartment and sleep.

After the most painful interview ever I went home to my little apartment and went to sleep in my huge bed.

Before I go on I should explain why I live on my own and why I have so much money. Last year my parents died because of an animal attack. They were very rich and respected and well I inherited everything because I have no brothers and sisters.

Well anyway, in the morning I tried to forget what happened. It didn't work so I didn't go to school. I wondered aimlessly around my apartment till I got extremely hungry. I went through the entire apartment but wanted nothing so I went down to the store. I went through the store and again found nothing till I got to the counter of the store to pay for what little I was about to buy when I saw the clerk. I have never seen him before but jumped him. I sucked him dry of blood; there was nothing in his veins. I sat there behind the store counter crying a little, then I turned to the body. I had no clue what to and it didn't help I was still freaking out. As I thought of what to do I noticed I was covered in blood. 'Great now I need new clothes' I said. After think about it I decided to go drop the body in one of the back rooms.

I bent down and grabbed the mans shirt and started dragging him into the backroom. The door leading to the back rooms was a hallway, one door said storage and one bathrooms and another said locker room. I went into the locker room. In the locker room were rows on rows of lockers belonging to the staff. I needed to break into one so I dropped the body on a bench and went to the storage room, were I found a hammer. I walked to the locker room again. I found a hot pink lock on one of the lockers and smashed it hoping there would be clothes in there. I looked inside and there was a denim skirt and a tiny purple tank top and a purse. I changed into the skirt and tank top and they fit pretty well then I took all the contents of the purse and put them in the locker and replaced them with my bloody clothes. Now the body.

I walked to the back of the room where there was spare lockers. Then I went back to the body and carefully put it into the locker so I wouldn't get my new clothes gross again. After a lot of work trying to close the locker door I found a door in the hallway that lead to the back alley and from there I walked home, knowing I needed to move and change my name.

THREE YEARS LATER

I have found that killing doesn't bother me any more nor does drinking blood. I’m stronger and can run faster. My senses are more sensitive.

I am a vampire.

I can feed without killing and without leaving a mess. I can read minds. I learn faster. I will never age and most importantly I’m no longer suffering from depression

I'm no longer Amber Ivory Kinnie but Ivory Amber Bressly and I now live in an apartment in New York City. So far I've never met another vampire or seen traces of them but I've met other...beings. I know a witch that lives only a floor below. I met her when I tried to feed on her then she told me about a wolf man the runs the candy store a few blocks away. The witch is my age and she's become my best friend her name is Layla (Lay-la). She ran away from home when she found out she was the only witch in her family since her great-great-great grand mother who live back in the late 1800's.

"She was never accused of being a witch but her sisters were. Her sisters used to say they were so powerful that no one could hang them...they were wrong" said Layla one day while I was at her apartment "My grand mother knew better and she ran away and didn't come back to find out if her sisters lived or not."

"How do you know all this" I asked.

"I..." she hesitated a little "I... learned to summon her years ago from... a very powerful witch."

"Oh" I said. I didn't want to push much out of her but I wanted to know more. "How old were you when you found out you are a witch?"

"Eight but I ran away at fourteen because my little sister wasn't a witch and because my parent shunned me for being what I am." She said all this like it never even bothered her.

"I see" I said not knowing what else to say.

"Ivory, can I ask you something?" asked Layla

"Yeah, anything"

"How'd you end up here" she asked. I didn't know what to say.

"Well...the first person I killed drove me out of my home town. It was horrible I didn't know what I was or what happened so I left my home town" I said quietly hoping Layla wouldn't judge me "I should go" I said goodbye and went upstairs and in to my fridge where I stored 'downer blood'.

I still hated the fact I killed someone and I was embarrassed about it. I also hated myself for it and it was the only thing that gave me a little bit of unhappiness.

It was late when I heard a knock at my door.

"I need your help" Layla said as soon as I opened the door "You know the candy store wolf man?"

"Yes what about him?" I asked as I gestured her into my apartment.

"I saw him today and he wasn't happy" she sat on my couch and I sat beside her "he said that you had to leave because you are stealing his hunting ground. I told him that you needed to stay here and you had nowhere else to go. He hid me and told me to deliver the message"

"That’s horrible. I’m going to talk to him myself" I said as I stood up.

"Be careful and wait until morning" Layla said as she pulled me back to the couch.

***

Layla slept on my couch that night. I saw her still asleep when I walked out of the apartment door and headed to the candy store a few blocks away. The air was cold and nippy, I pulled my leather jacket on as I walked up the street. When I got to the candy sore I could see the wolf man standing at the counter talking to a little girl. When the girl left I walked up to the counter and leaned in.

"Don't ever hit my friend again" I said as I reached over to snap his neck. He was to fast and grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the ground. He slowly walked up to me like a dog walking to an injured animal. I kicked my leg at his ankle, making him buckle. While he was down I got up and kicked him in the head making him bleed.

"Leave me and my friend alone or I'll do worse" I said as I walked out of the store.

A few weeks went by and the wolf man never bothered any of us.

I was dark that night. Dark, cold and raining that night heard a knock on my apartment door. As I walked to the door the full moons light shone threw the window casting an eerie glow in the room. I stood on my toes to see out the peep hole to see Layla staring back at me. I opened the door and Layla walked in. I was just about to close the door when some other force was pushing it open. I pushed with all my vampire strength but the thing was stronger and the door flung open and pushed me to the floor. Eleven men walked into the apartment. They were all tall built and mean looking. Layla came to help me up.

As I stood up I heard her whisper; "I am sorry" in my ear. I heard a low growling sound come from the men. Wolf men. I looked over at Layla in horror, I saw her close her eyes and tilt her head up. I knew she was doing magic.

"Who are you people?" I stuttered, trying to buy Layla time.

"You know the candy man, right? Our leader? He sent us to do a job for him" said one of the men.

"What’s that job?" I asked playing stupid. I knew they wanted to kill Layla and me but we needed time.

Suddenly there was a bang of smoke and a flash of light. As the smoke cleared I saw most of the men had changed into big black wolfs. They all circled us as one of the humans began to speak again.

"We need to kill you pretty little ladies" he growled. A flash of purple lighting filled the room and I turned to Layla. Although it wasn't Layla, she had turned herself into a purple leopard and was circling around me in the opposite direction as the wolfs.

That's when I remembered something Layla told me along time ago...

"Some vampires, special ones can change into animals, like a shape-shifter"

I force all my energy on being a tiger. Vampires are kind of like cats: the way we move, hunt, stalk, and play with our food. I felt a pain in my chest and my heart beat quickened and I closed my eyes. More pain shot through me and I opened my eyes when it stopped. I saw looking eye to eye with the wolves. I was a tiger, I did it. I pounced at the wolfs and started tearing any flesh my claws and jaws came in contact with.

Layla was fighting beside me and we killed six men together. I was injured badly and Layla was limping when we went to face the final five. Layla pounced at two men still in human while I went for the wolfs. One of them ran at me and I sliced his shoulder with my claw. Two others came at me and I took both down with great difficult. The first one came at me again and jumped onto me. I bit down hate on his neck and his jaws tried to grab at my face. I pushed him off of me and finished him off.

I looked over at Layla and she had taken the two men down and was now licking herself clean. She looked up at me and her cat eyes widened. One of the wolfs I had 'taken down' was on my back and I tried to swing him off but he bit down had on my neck and blood dripped down my fur. I started changing back to my normal state and the blood kept coming out. The wolf jump off me. Everything blurred, but I was aware of the smoke everywhere and the rising temperature. My little apartment in New York was on fire. I hoped Layla got out because I wasn't going anywhere. The flames climbed yup the walls and spread to the roof. A few seconds later a piece of the roof fell on me, burning my body.

I am no longer depressed, nor am I a vampire.

I am dead.

I know Layla made it out, because she tried to save me. It was too late.

I am dead.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Riptide Par ScobellTheSlytherin

Roman pour Adolescents

297K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...