Because of You [FINISHED]

由 sochannn_

Power - Heart Are they connected? True love What is that mean? Had a crush Is that humanely? even in such a... 更多

Chapter 1+Prolog
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 [Past 1 - Keizia]
Chapter 25 [Past 2 - Shouto]
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry - Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
ANNOUNCEMENT & The Ending of The Story
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
ACHIEVEMENT

Chapter 21

706 25 24
由 sochannn_

Fang: *come toward to Yaya* uhmm.. Yaya...

Yaya: what?

Fang: c-can u.... spend some times with me? Only with me...

Yaya: *blushing* s-sure... it'll be great....

Then FaYa spend they're times together.

*skip

The next day...
At Boboiboy's house...
In his living room... He's sitting on the sofa.. He looks like thinking something.

Boboiboy's POV:

Seriously? I must feel this feelings again?! It's really.... Hurts!! Especially when I saw them together! And also when she was staring at Fang and Ying... She has been in love with him! Why I can't... stop feel this suck feelings?! Like broken heart !!!

But...

I can't be like that...

It's....

Up to her...

I can't change her heart... of course... cuz' I'm only a normal human..

With powers...

But, gladly because Keizia helps me to disappeared my Darkness Power...

Yeah.. I was beating my darkness power by myself.. as my sis told to me...

It's really hurts!!!!!!

But, I love her...

As before...

It's like... she's my true love...

I think...

" Thinking abt Yaya, huh? "

I'm really surprised...

Then I look over the one who talked like that to me. Of course.. it's Keizia.. it's almost everyday she talked with her lazy style... cuz' yeah... she really hates something about "crush" but she always try to hide it from me..

" Seriously? Are you thinking abt her again? It's almost everyday, Boy... "

" What? Is that a problem for u? I bet u have been like me when u was 11 y.o, right? ", ask me.

" 10 y.o for sure.. heh! I don't wanna be like before... u know what... having a crush it's really wasting ur time.. ", said Keizia with her smirks

" it's up to u, Keizia.. I know u don't like me think abt Yaya... and... why? "

" it makes me dizzy!! U always be happy before!!! Now what?! Now u always be sad.... Feels that this life it's killing u!! You're idiot!! Grow up, Boy! You're 15 y.o young boy!! And u have done ur Junior High School !!! "

" none ya' business !!! It's my business, okay?! It's up to me!!! Why u can't understand me?! I'm ur brother!!! "

" You can't be sad all the time! "

" I'm not sad all the time!! "

" What?! Do u think that I don't know what happened with u?! Ur eyes are full of sadness!!! I'm sure u're really sad because u saw Fang and Yaya spend their time together!!! Really?! It makes u sad?! They're best friends, Boboiboy!!! You must say that's really humanelly!! No matter what their feelings right now !! "

" You don't know anything abt them! So, just shut ur mouth!! "

" I'll never shut my mouth until you be happy again! "

" How can I be happy?! U're yelling at me!! U make my feelings more bad !!! "

" Of course I'm yelling at u!!! It's because I'm tired to see u like this!!! "

" Stop... "

" No!! I'll never stop!!! "

" I said STOP!! "

" NO!! What's wrong with u?! U're the happiest boy that I have ever seen!! But now what?! Where's ur cheerfulness?! HUH?! It's because ur stupid thing that usually called by "CRUSH"?! Why are u feeling so sad it's because that stupid thing?! HUH?! I have told u a thousand times!!! Just forget her!! And don't had-"

" SHUT UP, KEIZIA ! DON'T DARE U SAY ANY WORDS AGAIN ! "

Then suddenly, she's totally speechless

" WHY ARE U REALLY HATE THAT?! WHY?! IT'S MY FEELINGS, KEIZIA! NOT YOURS !! "

" I did this because U'RE MY BROTHER! And I LOVE U! "

" IF U LOVE ME, U'LL UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS! NOT YELLING LIKE JUST NOW, AND YOU TRIED TO CONTROL MY FEELINGS! YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELINGS ! CUZ' ONCE AGAIN, IT'S MINE!! "

" Ishhh..... You- "

" I thought u are my best sis ! But u don't ! "

And she's speechless again. I guess I win now >w<

But, then I continue my words

" owh... I know.. it's because u had a crush before... and ur lovely crush never loves u.. but, u always said that there's a hope to be with him... so... u always think positive.. but, it's idiot r- "

" same as u, right? "

Idk those words makes my mind blank

" Look, you know me as well, of course it's because you're my lil bro, I hate talking about this thing."

"Yeah, since you-"

"From before I have a crush"

The heck?! Seriously?! She said since her big secret has been known by her crush.

"Y-you lied to me, you said since-"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Actually, I don't understand anything about this. I'm only want to make you happy again."

"Y-you don't understand anything... about this?! It means anything that you said to me it's..."

I can't continue my words anymore, I don't know why. But suddenly, she looks really sad.

"D-do you..."

Author's POV:

Boboiboy: do you..??what??

Kei: do you know about our parents? Our real parents?

Boboiboy: our real parents? Of course, they're in the city right?

Kei: [you haven't told him, granddad?] No...

Boboiboy: no? What do you mean?

Kei: *sat down on the sofa*

Boboiboy: *sat down beside Kei* Kei? What's wrong? You look so sad....

Kei: do you know about... Elshodar?

Boboiboy: owwhh the most evil man in a "community"?

Kei: yeah

Boboiboy: I know him

Kei: *smirks* hell ya', what a weird name. Do you know his real name?

Boboiboy: I think his first name it's start with.. Todoroki then, I don't know more

Kei: yeah same as me.

Boboiboy: what's wrong with that? Is it.... *surprised* don't say... *stand up* he's Todoroki-kun's father?!

Keizia: *palm face* I haven't....done yet

Boboiboy: then? *sat down on the sofa*

Kei: *sigh* he's....our father

Boboiboy: what? *surprised* no.. no...

Kei: but it's true

Boboiboy: so.. our parents in the city it's not our real parents?

Kei: yeah. And granddad is our real mom's dad. Our mom was suicides after she knows that dad is an evil person

Boboiboy's POV:

I want to mad at her. But, her face is looks really sad.

Author's POV:

Kei: I know what are you thinking about. I don't care if you mad at me. *sigh* can I continue my story?

Boboiboy: [she can read my mind?] there's more?

Kei: much more

Boboiboy: sure, you can

Kei: and our dad has a twin brother. I don't know about his name, but his twin brother it's Shouto's dad

Boboiboy: *surprised* so.. Todoroki-kun is our cousin?

Kei: yes

Boboiboy: *starring at Kei*

Kei: why are you looking me like that?

Boboiboy: that's why your face is like him

Kei: what?

Boboiboy: yeah, don't you realize that?

Kei: no

Boboiboy: *sigh* fine.. [gee.. I can't believe that he is our cousin]

Kei: well, you know, dad became evil it's because a reason

Boboiboy: what is it?

Kei: a mission from TAPOPS

Boboiboy: *surprised*

Kei: he needs to know more information about the final boss of the evil community. I don't know the name. After 5 years, he makes some mistakes that makes him has to join that community. In that community, he didn't kill people. Suddenly, his twin bro that has a mission same as him gotten evil. He wants more power. Our father was trying to stop him. But he can't. Then his twin brother killed our father.

Boboiboy: w-what about his son? Shouto?

Kei: Shouto is living alone in our family house. He's okay. He's not like before anymore

Boboiboy: and his mom?

Kei: his mom join that community too. She and his father became evil.

Boboiboy: geez..

Kei: but, you know.. when our father was killed by his own twin brother.. I was there. He protected me. From that day, I know why dad join the community. And..

Boboiboy: and.. what?

Kei: your darkness power..

Boboiboy: I have defeated it! Cool right?!

Kei: no.. that power will always be part of you

Boboiboy: h-huh?

Kei: that power can't be remove from your body

Boboiboy: what? I-I can't understand. What are you talking about?

Kei: our father is one of the best member in TAPOPS. He also has darkness power.

Boboiboy: so.. it means, we've got his power from we weren't born in this world?

Kei: yeah, so that power has been our basic power

Boboiboy: what about your solar power?

Kei: darkness is my left side and solar is my right side

Boboiboy:*surprised* h-how could it be?

Kei: all of my powers are natural. It means those powers are part of me. Not like you. *stand up*

Boboiboy: [seriously, I don't understand some of her words]

Kei: *wanna leave Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: I..

Kei: *stares at Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: I don't have any natural power, do I?  *sad* it's really not fair

Kei: no.. you're wrong. You're so lucky, Boboiboy. You only have one natural power, darkness. It's great

Boboiboy: great? Darkness is our enemy!

Kei: that's not what I meant. Do you think have so many powers it's really cool or great?

Boboiboy: of course! You can do many great things!

Kei: yes, that's true. And you will meet many difficult enemies. You'll fight them. And sometimes you'll almost death. Do you think that's awesome?

Boboiboy: *speechless*

Kei: *open the door*

Boboiboy: where are you going?

Kei: to our family' house. I was live there with Shouto before I met you again. And oh yeah, about Kaizo in my team, it's not really Kaizo. His real name it's Fang. But he used his bro's name because, Kaizo told him to.

Boboiboy: huh? *confused*

Kei: *sigh* I know you don't understand my words. Do you wanna come with me?

Meanwhile.... in a secret place...

Kaizo: Pang!

Pang: what?

Kaizo: how it's the progress?

Pang: done, captain!

Kaizo: *smirks* you should be ready!

Pang: for what?

Kaizo: your cousin, Fang did it! I don't know if TAPOPS was really great about this.

Pang: *smirks* the time has come

Fang: *enter the room* captain! I know where they are! Should we start our next mission?

Kaizo: *thinking* later

Fang: why not now?

Kaizo: aren't you know? We're the final boss

15 minutes later...

Boboiboy: *still walking* where are we?

Kei: in a forrest

Boboiboy: *palm face* I know that. But, what forrest?

Kei: our house's forrest

Boboiboy: WHAT!? WE'RE ALREADY IN OUR FAMILY'S HOUSE?!

Kei: if you can't shut your mouth, I'll burn you! You're really annoying!

[I almost forgot to tell this, from they start their journey to their family's house, Boboiboy asks Kei many questions]

Boboiboy: *gulp* s-so-sor-sorry...

Few moments later...

Boboiboy: what the hack is going on here??!!!

There're so many big ice cubes near their family's house and some of them is sharp

- to be continued

Gee, RIP ENGLISH!!! XoX
And I deleted my new story, "Choices" by the way, cuz' I think it'll be much better if I combine these 2 stories (Because of You and Choices)

Note for you guys: cuz' I'll combine these 2 stories so, less romantic scenes (the author (me) don't really like romantic stories.) But, I'll make sure that the story still exciting.
WARN!
FULL OF CROSSOVER!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
71K 4.7K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
39.8K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
107 8 1
The story between the two teenagers. A teenage girl with a beautiful sweet face named Yaya who always wears a hijab and clothes all in pink with a ha...