The Best Books On Wattpad- A...

By Lipglossmafia

This book will be your guide to finding the best Wattpad stories ever. Basically these are just books that I'... More

Author's Note
The Girl Who Stole My World
Rich Girl Poor Girl
Struck (A Vampire Novel)✔️
Touch Me✔️
The Lost Spring
Au Pair
His Alpha
Thorne Bay
Odin's Prize
Black Diaries
The Alpha's Oracle
Iron Oracle
Delirium
Omertà
Borgata
The Cell Phone Swap
The Curves Ahead: Wattpad Award Winner
Curse Of Blood: Gods & Monsters
Lair Of Beasts [Book 1 In The Curse Of Blood Saga]
Love/Fail
Jamais Vu
The Heartbreak Chronicles
Code Of Conduct |18+| (Ménage) #Wattys2017
Tender - A disney-esque Adventure For Adults
The Donafrio Donor (18+ only) [COMPLETED]
Slow Dancing |✔️
When Darkness Falls (Darkness falls book 1)
Quarantine
A touch of scarlet
The Merman
Perfect Illusion
Chasing Red
Desideratum
Amidst Silver And Rust
A Vicious Kind
Kim Kardashian: Trapped in her own game (COMPLETE)
Kim Kardashian: #BreakTheGame (COMPLETE)
Forever Dead
Captured
Making Babies #New Adult #Wattys2017
The Wives
Uglies
Clayton
Greys Tribute
Dark Ruby
Belle Morte (Belle Morte Book 1)
My Wattpad Love
Inject Me Sweetly / Dusk Until Dawn
Mermaids and the vampires who Love them
Movie Star Memories ✔ [completed]
Sleep Deprived [Rewriting]
The Billionaire's Price (A Steamy Romance)
What Vincent Wants
#Fat girl Magic
EBAE
Catching Genesis
7:23am |√
The book club (18+ only) [Completed]
The Alpha's Breeder (WATTYS 2017)
Wendy
Crave
Shatter ✔ #TheWattys2017
Jezebel
Exodus: of gods and queens
Human Error
Song Of Ashes

Talon the black

1.6K 5 0
By Lipglossmafia

Name: Talon The Black
Author: addicted2dragons
Status: Ongoing.
Genre: Fantasy

What would you do if a dragon fell from the sky into your cornfield?

   Claire Evans is a small town gal from Indiana who is faced with just that! After one hell of a bight bartending, the last thing she needs is a mysterious beast dropping into her life. Or does she?

This - creature who has ventured into earth from Dragonwall -  is anything but ordinary. Not to mention charming and magical. And he's on a secret mission to protect his kingdom from a powerful sorcerer whose only desire is to bring about a past long forgotten, a past that favors those of magical blood and condemns those who are not, a past that would result in the annihilation of peace and the death of many.

   Now Claire finds herself thrust into an ancient kingdom liken to those she's grown up reading about - one of fantasy and intrigue. She will face difficulties she's never before confronted and in doing so, discover out how powerful she truly is. But there is one obstacle that ultimately stands in her way: The king of Dragonwall. And she needs him on her side. Will such a thing be possible?

    The king of Dragonwall is not like those before him. Troubled and temperamental, he is scarred by more than the events that shape him. Worst of all he is mateless. With no Queen and no heir, his subjects are demanding that he abandon tradition and marry into nobility. With rising threats upon his borders, goblin unrest to the east, and talk of an even darker terror to the north, he will soon have an even greater problem than that of finding a wife.

Modern meets medieval in this first installment of The Dragonwall Saga, which is full of magical creatures and adventure, in addition, there are a variety of interesting characters, and even a dose of romance.

~•~

Personally, I'm not a fan of dragons or books about dragons. But this book has me hooked. I started this book with an open mind and so far it hasn't disappointed me. I recommend this books to both new and old Wattpad users.

I don't have much to say about this book because it's still ongoing but I personally recommend this book to everybody.

The book progresses slowly but I know a good book when I see one. I can tell that this book will be amazing when it's completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
62K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
106K 287 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)