Daddy - A.B

silverdolxns tarafından

This is a sexual story. It will be based off a daddy kink. If you don't want to read something like that then... Daha Fazla

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
A/N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

F I F T E E N

2.9K 83 64
silverdolxns tarafından

WARNING: MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT :WARNING

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

His hands were sure to leave marks on her skin.

His thumbs digging into the skin on her hips while her fingers trailed down his back and she moaned in pleasure.

He held her hips so she had faint bruises and sucked on her neck so she had dark purple marks.

"Look at you, babygirl, taking my cock so well." He muttered into her ear. "Who's making you feel this good, baby?"

"Y-you, daddy." She stuttered out, barely audible.

"Fuck, princess, you feel so good around me." He grunted. His thrusts became harder and faster and her moans became louder.

Kate's hand slowly made its way down her body, unintentionally, and started rubbing her clit, in hope of getting a getting a better release.

But, Andy's hand shoved hers to the side and replaced it with his hand, rubbing at the same pace he was thrusting. "Let me do that for you, doll."

Her head rolled back in ecstasy when she felt herself nearing the edge and her back arched the slightest bit.

"Don't be shy, pretty girl, scream." He practically growled into her ear. "Scream for daddy."

Her scream filled the room and fueled Andy to go faster.

"Are you close?" He grunted against her neck.

"Y-yes, daddy."

"Then look at me." He pulled his head out of the crook of her neck. One hand moved from her hip add up to her hair, pulling and tugging at it lightly and holding her head in place so she made eye contact with him. "I said look at me."

Her eyes met his and it took everything in her to not look away as her back arched and her orgasm ripped through her body.

Andy soon pulled out and came on her stomach while Kate was panting.

"I wanna try something."

"What's that, daddy?"

"I want you to tie me up." He grinned at her and her heart rate increased.

Tie him up?

- Do it

But hes the dominate one

- It'll be so sexy to see him vulnerable underneath you

"If thats okay with you." He soothed the slightest, the smirk still evident on his face.

Kate nodded and reached for the handcuffs that had been discarded onto the side table earlier that day.

Two pairs. One for each hand

- fuck him senseless

- make sure he doesn't forget how well you ride him

- or maybe suck his dick

- make him beg.

Each wrist was in a handcuff and each hand cuff was connected to the bed frame.

"I want you to be dominate, baby. Do everything I would do in your own way." He whispered then leaned his head back onto the pillow.

Kate slowly crawled onto his lap, landing on the skin right above his crouch causing him to whimper quietly, to where Kate barely even heard it.

"Baby.." He whispered. He wriggled and bucked until Kate was sitting on top of his hard on instead of above it. She slowly grinded on him and Andy let out a small groan.

Kate placed her hands on his chest and leaned down so her mouth was right next to his ear. "What do you me to do, daddy?"

"I want you to suck my-"

"Ah, ah, ah." She cut him off. "That was rhetorical." She laughed cynically. "I'll do what I want to you."

His eyes closed as she moved her hips against his faster. "Baby-"

"Be quiet. Don't make a sound." He gulped then nodded.

Kate moved backwards so she was sat on his thighs and slowly trailed her hands down his body, swerving from his erection and trailing down his thighs to where she was sat.

"Fuck this." He muttered under his breathe. "Your not in charge any more, baby. I wanna see you touch yourself, Kate."

He heart pounded at his words and she reached up to undo the handcuffs.

"No, leave me like this. You're gonna want me like this if you don't want me to fuck you again."

She nodded and pulled her hands back to herself. "Start slow and rub your clit."

She nodded and did as he said, rubbing slowly, pretending it was his hand there instead.

"You can only do that, understand? I don't want any of your fingers inside of you. That's for me to do." He said sternly. She nodded and continued, picking up the pace of her fingers.

Her head rolled backwards slightly and her stomach jumbled as her orgasm built.

Soon enough he back arched while Andy bit his lip and watched as she worked her fingers against herself, moaning as her orgasm took over her body.

She relaxed against him, panting and sweating and almost laughing at the smirk on his face.

He's cute.

- now tease him til he begs

She decided it was better to not argue with her own thoughts, for she would be arguing for hours.

"What do you say we play a game?" She grinned and moved her body upwards again so she straddled his hips.

"What kind of game, baby?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows while the smirk grew on his face.

"I get to do whatever I want to you for an 30 minutes.." She trailed off.

"What do I get out of this?"

"Then you get to do whatever you want to me for an hour." She whispered in his before biting the lobe lightly.

"I definitely like that plan." He grinned as she pulled away. "Time starts now."

Kate didn't want to waste her time so she immedtialy grinded on him again, and his head rolled back again as he groaned, again.

"What are you gonna do, baby? Suck my cock or ride it?"

"Hmm," She fake thought for a second, moving so she was was on her knees, hovering above his waist, "I could do both?"

"Please, princess. That would be perfect."

She nodded and moved so she was sat on his thighs, again. Her torso was short enough that she she could sit about mid way down his thigh and still bend her body to reach the erection he had.

Almost hesitantly, she wrapped her hand around the base and bit her lip to not giggle at the whimper that left his lips.

"Baby, use spit, please." He begged.

She obliged easily and pulled her hand away, but instead of spitting in her hand she took him into her mouth.

"Fuck." He muttered.

"Don't swear, daddy." She pulled away for a second to say that then went back to bobbing her head up and down.

His hips bucked upwards as a small groan fell from his lips.

Kate pulled away again and as Andy was about to what why she did he tongue trailed up his shaft, slowly then swirled the tip.

Then she went back to sucking him off, her hand covering the small bit her mouth couldn't reach without gagging.

"Go a little faster, baby." He groaned.

She did and moved her head and mouth faster, Andy moaning and squeezing his eyes shut tight as he felt his orgasm already building.

And soon enough Kate felt the slight taste of saltiness as his pre-cum came and it caused her to move faster.

He moaned again as he came and Kate had to resist the urge to reach down and touch herself at the sound of it.

Kate pulled him out of his mouth and swallowed the saltiness in her mouth, figuring it was sexier than spitting it out.

Kate moved her face towards Andy and undid the handcuffs that kept him from touching her. He took his thumb to white the bit of whiteness on the corner of his mouth.

He did so and was about to wipe it off when Kate took his hand and pulled it towards his mouth, putting his thumb in his mouth and sucking slightly before letting it out with an innocent look on her face.

"God I'm going to fuck you so hard." His hands gripped her hips on top of where he could already see the faint bruising.

"Actaully," She whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna do that to you."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...