Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

Od blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... Více

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 7- Unforseen

5.6K 99 36
Od blackdust

Okay guys I know I said you might love me for this chapter but I've changed what's going to happen! So now you shall have mixed emotions! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 7- Unforseen

*two years and five months later (February 1st)*

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

He had silky, dirty blonde hair draped sexily over his forehead making me want to run my fingers through it. His hazel eyes gleaming in the sunlight and they focused on the motorbike he was riding stylishly. His high cheeks bones and perfectly kissable lips making him look like an absolute God. I felt my heart speed up and my palms sweat all I wanted to do is go up and throw myself at him...

*Three days before*

I lay on my bed looking at the picture that I drew of Max last year. He was 15 in the picture, the last time I saw him happy. A smile slipped my lips as I remembered him. His soft hair, signature smile, twinkling eyes, his luscious lips...

The ache increased but I ignored it I was too used to it by now.

"WE ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY!" I heard Aubrey shout as her and the guys piled in my room as if they owned the place. I quickly sat up and gave them a confused glance.

On holiday? What on earth are they on about?

"What?" was my reply. Aubrey rolled her eyes and made her way to sit beside me on my bed.

"We asked your Father. We are now taking you on holiday to Alaska!" Landon explained and sat down on my wheely chair which was situated by my desk.

Alaska? That's where... no it's just a coincidence that they are taking me Alaska even if they know that Max lives there. He lives in Juneau so I don't think we would go there. Maybe I can...

"Where in Alaska...?" I asked cautiously.

"Petersbourg. We are going to stay there for a week or so." Damien answered casually.

"Oh." I said not sure on how to answer. "Why are we going on holiday on first place?"

"Because we have all finished college and that was last July. We decided we might as well go on holiday. It would be fun." Aubrey answered.

"Yeah and Amelia you are going. We will make you." Gabriel inputed giving me a mischevious look.

"Okay." I replied agreeing to go on the trip. I guess it would be fun.

"Okay? Okay!? How could you just say okay? What is wrong with you? Amelia we know you are still upset but c'mon! Have some fun! Like Gabriel said we would make you go if you don't." Aubrey exclaimed dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I will go, don't worry about it. So when are we leaving?" I assured and then smiled at everyone. It made me happy that they were doing this, they were right I did need to get out of here and have some fun.

"Two days on the 3rd. The flight is early morning though." Damien said. He seemed very informed about this trip... Why didn't he tell me?

"Isn't that a little too soon?" I inquired. They all shook their head in unison making me feel like they were up to something.

"We have been planning it for quite a while actu-" Gabriel started but was interrupted by everyone apart from me shushing him. I gave them perplexed looks.

"You know I would try to get you guys to tell me but that is a total waste of my time. So I am going to go to my father." I stated and then got off of my bed and then left my bedroom. I walked through the familiar passage downstairs and to the lounge where he was sitting watching some TV. I then sat beside him and turned towards him.

"Hey Daddy." I greeted his eyes flicked from the television to my face. He smiled.

You know it's weird having your actually father looking the same age as you he could get away for being your brother.

"Yes Amelia?" He asked knowing clearly I wanted something.

"How come Aubrey and the guys have planned a trip to go to Alaska and not tell me about it? Did you and Huilen know?" I questioned. My father sighed wearily.

"Well I was only informed about a day ago but was told not to tell you. They wanted to surprise you." He answered truthfully. I narrowed my eyes for a second and then let it go.

"A surprise? It's Alaska what's so special about there apart from..." I said my voice cracking at the end.

"Well being vampires limits where you could go Amelia. You know that." He pointed out his gaze flickering to the TV for a moment.

"And you are letting us go? Are you going? Is Huilen?" I interrogated. His gaze switched back to me and seemed tired.

Like, you know fathers when there daughters are questioning them about a certain subject? Yeah that tired.

"No we are not going. This is a trip for you guys to have some fun. Plus you guys are adults now and would take responsibility for yourselves." He answered. I nodded and then thought of another question to ask.

"You know I am only 8 years old." I pointed out. He then gave me a mocking glare making me chuckle.

"Do you want me to treat you like an eight year old?" He asked. I shook my head. "Seems like you are out of questions then."

I pouted slightly. It wasn't as if I didn't want to go. Of course I did.

*Two days later at the air port*

"I can't wait to get there!" Aubrey squealed happily pulling me into a tight hug. I bet she forgets I'm part human half of the time.

Which contradicts the whole vampire thing.

"Yeah, yeah. If you keep on doing that you are going to be late for your flight." I mumbled. She gave me a concerned look her happy smile switching to a frown.

"What's wrong Amie?" She asked worriedly. I looked at her in the eye and knew there was no point of lying. To be honest I felt nervous. Why? I have no idea.

"I just feel a little jittery. That's all." I answered assuring her. She gave me a small smile.

"You've got nothing to worry about Amelia. Everything is going to be fine you have us anyway." She reassured and then grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"C'mon you two! We need to get on." Damien voice called out to us referring to our plane which was about to depart.

*In Petersbourg Airport*

"That was long." I complained as I collected my luggage placing it in the cart.

"You slept for most of it." Damien pointed out and retrieved his bags. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You could've slept. No one was stopping you and you know I'm not a morning person." I murmured to him and then rubbed my temples. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"C'mon Amelia let's get back to the hotel so you can rest." He said to me and placed his bags into the cart on top of mine.He then pushed it over to the guys who had already gotten their bags. "C'mon guys. Let's go. Amelia's tired. It's late anyway I think I might want to sleep too. I couldn't on the plane because of someone in particular." He then pointedly glared at Gabriel and then looked back at all of us.

"Well you guys can go check in at the hotel and since we don't sleep we are going to see what we could do tomorrow." Aubrey told referring to herself, Landon and Gabriel.

"I'm not going to take all our stuff to our rooms. Even if I am strong enough we have to blend in you know." I pointed out. They considered that and we all decided that we are going to check in and then we could attend to whatever we wanted to.

To be perfectly honest I didn't want to sleep right now but I didn't want to stay awake either. I felt butterflies- no flamigos flapping widely in my stomach.

I hadn't been within 100 miles of Max since I entered the UK now I am. Is this a good oppurtunity for me to see him again?

What if he has moved on? I don't want to face that but I need to know. I need to see that he is happy, to see his perfect lips curve into his special smile which he kept for me.

I wonder what he is like now... the same cute, sweet Maxie I fell in love with or the total opposite?

A total badass. That would be so hot.

I consciously wiped my mouth of any drool that might've escaped my mouth.

I think I might go see him. I don't know if I'll every get the chance again.

"You aren't drooling Amelia." Damien pointed out. He was perched on the couch of our 2 bedroom hotel suite watching something on the TV.

Why can't my life be as simple as that?

"There's no harm in checking." I countered and then moved to sit next to him. He diverted his gaze from the TV to me.

"What's wrong? Or are you too busy fantasizing?" He questioned. I looked down. Should I tell him?

Would he support me wanting to see Max again or not?

"Max." I whispered. My heart ached.

"I think you should go see him." He told me. I looked up at him and saw that he truly did want me too.

He could make any girl happy when he finds his soul mate. I just hope he doesn't do what I did and leave them.

"What if he has moved on?"

"He wouldn't have Amelia. We both know he loves you. You still love him so you don't have anything to worry about. Maybe after we tour around a bit we could go see him. We can all go see the Cullens." He suggested. The idea seemed good. Great even.

It would be amazing to see everyone again. Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Rose, Ness, Jacob, Carlisle, Esme and even Emmett. I have missed all of them.

A smile spread across my lips at the idea.

"I agree we should." I said happily. I felt my insides swell up in happiness.

I could see Max again. The idea of that made me want to jump up and down in joy.

*

"Where are we going?" I asked for it most have been the millionth time.

"I swear if you ask that one more time I would personally throw you out of this car." Gabriel threatened exasperatedly. I chuckled lightly at him. We had been driving and driving and well driving for at least half an hour and none of them would budge and tell me where we are going.

Not even Damien knew otherwise I would've found out by him.

"Well you wouldn't have to if you told me where you were going." I pointed out.

"After driving for only half an hour I would tell you where we are going? I'm not going to give up that easily. You are going to have to wait." He replied. I sighed there was no way I could get our destination out of the three people who knew.

"You are going to have to wait." Aubrey said from the passenger seat.

"Well Amelia you are very impatient so telling you to wait is like telling Gabriel here not to flirt with girls. It's impossible." Landon said from the drivers seat. I glared at him.

"If you weren't driving right now I would've made you regret saying what you said." I warned him. I left him flinch slightly.

"Well I was just saying the truth no need to be touchy." He replied.

"Oooh touchy I like it." Gabriel teased from beside me making me hit his arm with a little too much force. "Ouch." he complained making me smirk satisfied.

After 20 minutes the car came to a stop. We were in the middle of nowhere or just trees. I was confused to why they would take me to see trees.

I'm pretty sure I have seen enough trees in my life and have spent enough time with them as well.

"Trees really?" I said as I got out of the car and looked around.

"Yep trees. We figured that we should take you to see some nature. It would do you some good." Gabriel replied as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet. I gave him a look.

"No Amelia we haven't taken you to see trees. We just what to show you something that's all." Aubrey explained. I nodded and zipped up my coat because the cold had already hit my chest.

"This way." Landon said walking west. I felt the pull I had towards Max much, much stronger then before. Maybe it's because I am in the same country as him?

We walked silently through the trees, we would've ran but there was humans nearby so we couldn't. I then remembered this place.

I had ran past here when I was heading to the Cullens. It felt like centuries ago despite I was only 8.

I remember seeing Max for the first time. I hadn't taken much notice to him but something told me he was special. I'm glad I stayed with the Cullen's it was the best time in my life.

I hadn't noticed we had stopped walking until I ended up walking into Damien.

"Earth to Amelia. Can you hear me?" He said and then waved a hand in front of my face to gain my attention.

"Uh yeah. Sorry I spaced out." I apologized sheepishly. He just smiled at me and chuckled.

"You do that a lot." He pointed out. I didn't reply and saw that we were at a mall. A very familiar looking mall. As in the same one Alice took me on my first shopping trip....

It seemed the same only it had different shops. People were scattered around and was doing their own thing.

"We are going shopping?" I asked wearily. Aubrey nodded vigorously but that didn't seem like why we were really here.

I then heard the faint sound of a motorbike.

On the scene came the motorbike with two people perched on it not wearing helmets. I noticed the guy first.

*Present tense*

He had silky, dirty blonde hair draped sexily over his forehead making me want to run my fingers through it. His hazel eyes gleaming in the sunlight and they focused on the motorbike he was riding stylishly. His high cheeks bones and perfectly kissable lips making him look like an absolute God. I felt my heart speed up and my palms sweat all I wanted to do is go up and throw myself at him...

I then noticed something.

There were sparks in the air meaning it was... Max.

Water came to my eyes as I saw him.

Then it hit me like a punch in the gut.

There was Max.

There was a beautiful girl.

They were together smiling.

He had moved on.

*~*~*~*~*

Hate me? Please don't well actually I don't blame you...

Blame my friend actually I had a completely different plan for this chapter (I'll tell you what it was in a few chapters) but she persuaded me to change it into this.

So... your thoughts? I'm curious

I can't wait til the next chapter and sorry about this chapter being short...

NEXT UPLOAD: have any of you guys heard that I'm going on leave? Cuz I am like tomorrow or Tuesday then I'll vanished for like a month.... or 3 weeks don't hate me! If I update soon it would be on the 17th

Okay the reason I am going on leave for a while is because of my exams. I need to revise as much as I can for them. So that means no updating! Sorry! I feel terrible but I have to pass these exams! But don't worry I won't become totally non existent.

I'll like to thank you for all of your support so far! Thank you and don't hate me and sorry about the cliff hanger... as I said it was a change of plan.

Anyways I hope to update soon... one day... I won't be gone for too long!

Dedicated to tyra88 for the song suggestion! It's suicide by Cathy Dennis listen to it! It really goes with Amelia's feelings! It's in the external link.

Love you guys!

xD

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

165K 4.4K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
14.9K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
403K 9.9K 81
What if Emmett and Rose weren't mates. What if Rose and Edward were mates, and Alice had thought Bella would be Emmett's mate but that didn't work ou...
33.2K 1K 22
"...we've created so many stories, Jasper, but this time, it's my turn to finish mine." Joanna never expected herself to be a mother. She never exp...