'Perfection' // cms

By princessoftherejects

she was troubled and he just so happened to take a liking . More

2
3

her

2 1 0
By princessoftherejects

Casper//

"You little bitch!" My sister yelled, slapping me across the face, while her possy, which consisted of the football team, the cheerleading squad(which I was on) and the basketball team, laughed at me.

I walked to where the bathrooms were, walking in the one with the sign that said 'women only please'.

I walked back out when the bell rang, only seeing Cole and Dylan standing right next to my locker. For fucks sake!

I walked to my locker, pretending not to see them. "Cupcake, over here!" Dylan said, chuckling at me.

"Please go away" I asked, still not moving from out of my locker. I did not want to look him in the eye. "Oh, cupcake, fine, but, I'll see you later." He whispered in my ear, walking away.

I let out a huge sigh of relief, beginning to walk away, but I ended up knocking into a hard chest. I can't believe I forgot Cole didn't leave!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Oh my god!" I said, getting up, not looking him in the eyes at all.

"It's alright, you're okay, right?" He asked, to which I nodded, despite the shooting pain in my leg.

"I-i um-I-I have to go" I stuttered walking into the family bathroom(for both genders to use) and sunk down to the floor. Somebody knocked "occupied" I whispered just loud enough for them to hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 934 39
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
42.6K 5.6K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
254K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
150K 5.8K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"