Happy Birthday [EXO Baekhyun...

By hoshimnikka

More

Happy Birthday [EXO Baekhyun Oneshot]
Author's Note

Happy Birthday

540 17 13
By hoshimnikka

Today is your birthday. You sighed as you felt that Baekhyun, your boyfriend, was not by your side. You got up and do your morning routines.

I guess he forgot, again. You sighed at the thought.

You and Baekhyun are dating for 2 years and lately you sensed that he's starting to act cold towards you. You thought that he was just tired because of practicing.

You went downstairs and prepared your breakfast. After eating, you decided to take a walk at the park.

As you were roaming around, you saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench cuddling next to a girl. You walked towards their direction to see them closely. Tears started streaming down your face as you saw Baekhyun with another girl.

Wow! What a surprise! You thought.

You walked away while wiping your tears. Best birthday gift ever. You mumbled to yourself, full of sarcasm.

You slumped yourself at the couch and cried. You never thought Baekhyun would cheat on you. Now you know the reason why he was cold towards you, he was falling out of love.

I guess I have to spend my birthday alone again...no, forever. You took out the cupcake you made and started singing a birthday song to yourself.

"Saenggil chukka hamnida~" you smiled weakly.

~~~~

After that day, Baekhyun never showed up to you again. Tears formed on the corner of your eye. Before it could even fall, you wiped it away quickly.

"No. I have to move on." You said as you smiled.

~~~

3 years later~

It was the day before your birthday.

You smiled as people started crowding your shop. It was the famous pastry shop in town, making good-looking at delicious cupcakes.

You were about to close the shop, when someone showed up. The person you wanted to see the least.

"Hi.." he broke the silence between the two of you. "Hey, long time no see." You faked-smiled at him.

Memories started to come back. You held your tears back. You still love him after what he did to you.

"Nice shop." He smiled at you. That smile. That smiled you missed to see for years.

"Thanks." You said and closed the shop.

"Can I walk you home?" he asked. But before you could answer---

"Jagiya!" someone called and you turned to see who it is. (BW's name), your boyfriend.

He walked towards the two of you. He gave you a peck on the lips, enough for Baekhyun to see.

"Jagiya, this is Baekhyun..my e--...an old friend of mine. You introduced. "Hi! I'm (BW's name)! (Y/N)'s fiancé. (BW's name) said and took out his hand. Baekhyun shooked it.

" Tomorrow's the wedding day! I hope you could come." (BW's name) happily said to him.

"I-I'll try." his voice is breaking. "I-I have to go now, it's late already. C-congratulations on your wedding!" he said and waved goobye to the two of you. Your eyes followes his fading figure.

"Let's go?" (BW's name) interrupted you. You nodded and went home.

~~~~

The next day...

It was your wedding day...

"I now pronounce you, man and wife." the priest said. You and (BW's name) kissed and people started cheering.

Friends and family congratulated you and him.

At the reception~

A figure was standing at a corner. It's was Baekhyun. You walked to him and hugged him. "You came." you said crying. "Yeah." he chuckled and hugged you back.

He pulled out from the hug and wiped your tears. "Shhh...stop crying. Snile, it's your big day!" he said while tears flow down his cheeks.

He held both of your hands. "Congratulations! You found the right guy for you. I was a jerk back then to hurt someone like you. You're a good person. A person worth loving for. (BW's name) is so lucky to spend the rest of his life with a girl like you." he wiped his tears. He took out something from his pocket, a necklace. It has a heart-shaped pendant. He took your hand and put the necklace in your palm.

He smiled. "Something I wanted to give you a long time ago. Happy Birthday (Y/N)-ah. I still love you." then he walked away.

"Thank you." you whispered hoping he would hear it.

"Yeobo?" you wiped your tears and turned around. (BW's name), your husband, was smiling at you.

"Let's go! The visitors are waiting." he took your hand and entertwined it with his and went to the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
782K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...