The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 4
E. 5

E. 3

2.8K 131 2
By YOLOwriting101

"There's something on your face lil'bro." Aaron passes me a napkin, and I snatch it, looking to Greyson.

"Is there actually something on my face?"

"Yes." I nod, rubbing around my mouth, and when I put the napkin down, I accidentally look to Aaron.

"It's gone. Maybe just a little..." He licks his thumb and starts leaning forward, then I growl, making him pull back.

"Heck no. Don't touch me." Jules giggles, and Gabby walks over, passing me another plate of bacon.

"I remember when your stomach was the size of a penny. You couldn't eat anything. Now look at you. Eating four plates of food already."

"I'm a werewolf now what do you expect?" I ask, and he shrugs, still on his first plate that hasn't even been touched. Only the bacon and eggs are gone." If I wanted to I could scratch your eyes out and make you blind." I let my claws grow in, and I watched as he flinched.

But shook his head, laughing with a little fear filled in.

"You got me right there." He patted my back, and I brushed it off.

"Greyson, Jules? Will you both please go with mommy outside for a moment?" I looked to Gabby, and she nodded, taking off his apron.

"Yes Daddy." They got up, Gabby grabbing both of their hands as they walked away.

I grabbed my fork, stabbing it into some eggs. When I put them into my mouth I looked at Aaron, chewing them with frustration.

"Where were you living before I brought you here?" I ask, Aaron scratching his head as his eyes looked away.

"I lived at Couteau hideout..."

"Isn't that place full of dead werewolf bodies? So far you aren't giving me a good image about you. I'm tempted to kick you out-."

"Wait! I'm only there because it reminds me of what we all used to have-."

"What we had was a piece of shit. All of it was crap and you wonder why the young ones don't want to see you. Well guess what, they're coming down." I can hear their footsteps on the stairs, but he hasn't yet.

"What!? They can't! They hate me!!"

"Well, I guess they're gonna have to get in line." I stand, grabbing my plate as I put it in the sink.

I turned all of my siblings that are younger into Werewolves like me. They asked, so why not do them this favor?

"Liam!" A smile comes to my face, and when I see Ian and the others behind him, Aaron is standing. Ian has his arms folded, and now since he's seventeen somehow he's taller. Growth spurt I guess.

"Why is he here?"

"Ian! We're family! Shouldn't you be hugging me?"

"No. Not after everything you've done to Liam and you were never there for any of us. Why appear out of nowhere when we all are happy, you're only going to make us hate you even more." Ian walked around him, the others following. They went to the counter for food.

This was working perfectly, and I wasn't even the cause. Aaron is hated, and I love seeing his pained expression across his face. It makes my day even more worthwhile... Maybe...

"Aaron you look hurt. What is the matter?" I wrap y arm around his shoulder, walking him outside to where the kids are. I can see them playing on the playground and Gabby pushing them at a time on the swings.

"You know exactly why I'm sad... Can't they get over the past and go into the future?"

"I think it's more about you being a girl dog when we younger, so all we really can look to you is as a mean person who bullied his way for approval. Once you stick bad memories into someone's head, they will only think of bad memories. Especially when they're children, they won't remember the good because the bad overweighs the good. You see?"

"I see... Then why aren't you acting like them? You're being...unusually nice to me... I've done worse things to you than I ever had with them. I was never around them."

"Eyes. They can see and hear ya know." I said." And I you don't truly know me if you think me inviting you into my house is because I forgave you. Don't get ahead of yourself." Aaron looks up at me, and the first thing I see is sadness in his eyes.

"Keep that look in your eyes. It makes me feel good inside. When I looked at you like that, you insulted me. You're lucky I don't shove you into this ground and break your legs." I see Jules rush over and I pull away from Aaron, running to Jules too.

"Daddy."

"Yes?"

"Something's been bothering me."

"What is that?"

"Uncle..." He points to Aaron, and I look, seeing him sitting alone at the pool with his feet over.

"What about Uncle A?"

"He's...sad... Like...loneliness and...and he wants something."

"What's that something?"

"I don't know how to say it... He wants to die, he feels really...bad - I think!" Jules shook his wild head of curls, face pink." I'm probably wrong! I am wrong! Sorry..."

I looked at Jules, picking him up as I ruffled his hair.

"Thank you for telling me this. I'll look into it." Honestly, I probably won't. He probably feels bad because I'm a werewolf now and he knows I crush him with my bare hands very easily.

He's scared for his life and is afraid after everything he's done that I'll get him back for it. Well, I'm doing that right now. He'll regret messing with me when I was helpless and to afraid to fight back. His damn jealousy of me when I was four years younger will all but come back and snip him in the butt.

"Daddy...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want Uncle A to die?"

I just stood there, walking to the playset as I placed him on the swing again.

"Do you dare me to push you so high that you're flying with the birds?" I ask, and he starts nodding excitedly. Good, I got that topic off his mind. I don't want my own children thinking I'm some type of monster...even though I am.

"Liam!" Gabby grabs my arm, pulling me back to the corner." What the heck is wrong with you!?"

"What on earth do you mean?"

"I hope you know, they can feel your anger and hatred roaming through that house. It's almost suffocating how much hatred you all have for Aaron. And it's effecting the kids!"

"How so?"

"The twins don't really pay mind to it, but I can tell, they are listening more and more. At some point, they'll hear something that they won't quite understand, and it'll hang on them until one day, they just hate you! Is that what you want!?"

"Of course not and you know that's not what I want!!" I yell back, looking over my shoulder to see them two playing tag.

"You need to make up with your brother. All of you do-."

"No. You don't know the things he's done for us to hate him this way. You think we're doing this because we want to? He's our older brother, and the last thing I want to do is make him feel crappy on the past. But honestly, he should! After everything he's done, I can't help but hate the guy!"

I look away, crouching to the ground as I put my head between my legs.

Please no memories...no memories please...

15 yrs old

I look at the dead body of my mother, hoping for something to come to my eyes. But they're gone dry. Do I look crazy? While everyone at least has one tear or so, but I'm all fucking dry eyed and blank in the face.

"Liam." I see Aaron walk over, nineteen and all but still immature ass fuck.

"What?"

"I'm surprised you're not crying. You and Mom were the closest out of everyone here... I guess she died of a broken heart because her favorite boy decided to come on the dark side of killing, no?"

I look to him, seeing if he's serious right now.

When I told her I was joining the team she cried. She thought I was different and could change the world. I'm only one of them.

"Don't fuck with me. She didn't die because of me. Don't you dare tell me that bullshit when you know that's not the case."

"Woah! It's a funeral! No cussing at a funeral." He mocked, slapping my back as the force made me fall forward, right into her coffin.

The most scary part, her eyes open and looking at me, full of no life and her lips dry and cracked. Her skin, very pale compared to mine, her weight almost gone.

I jump back, punching him in the face.

"Hey!!" I feel Chienne grab my arm, but I shove it away, causing her to trip in her sky high heels.

"Don't touch me! You made me fall in there on purpose!" I see Father walk over, clapping his hands as he looks inside the casket, eyes becoming sad.

"You both are always fighting. I always love how it's going to end, how will it end this time?"

Aaron stands up, rubbing his jaw tenderly.

I know exactly how I'm going to end this.

I turn away, stomping towards the doors.

"Wait! I'm not done here!" He cries.

"I am!" I kick open the door, walking to the bench near the limousine, sitting down by myself. Examine the flowers.

I picked one...a daisy...

"Mom...you always liked daisies... Even though I'd trample them because I hated flowers, you still grew them, despite me messing them up again. Telling me...the most beautiful part, is seeing me happy as I trample them... I thought you were crazy - but it was just your love for me that you grew the daisies so that I could mess them up. Not because I made a mess of things... I'm sorry for disappointing you in the end... Maybe I'm the cause of your heart attack... Maybe Aaron's right... If he's wrong...please give me a sign...anything will do..."

I sit there, looking at the daisy as I start pulling it apart. When it's just a stem I throw it to the ground, and immediately I heard thunder.

That only brought a smile to my face...but no...damn...tears...

"You know I always hated thunder mom..."

Present

"I'm going to work." Is all I say. Gabby glared at me, pointing a claw in my face.

"Do not run away from your problems. You and Aaron will never fix things if you keep running from each other. I will drag you both into a room and lock you both in there if I have to."

I swat her hand out my face, standing as I shake my head.

"I'm afraid if you locked me in there with him he wouldn't come out either the same or dead. I'm out for blood, not some brotherly love. And if I have to spill some funky air through the house, that's what I'll do!"

I turned around, leaving as I headed out. I wasn't going to go through the house. I opened the fence, leaving from there.

I dug in my pocket, to only feel that I was still in my pants I slept in and a shirt.

"Damn - darn it." I crouched down again, staring at the hills that were out there. And the animals walking around.

Those lucky asses... Don't have to worry about shit. Only eating and pooping and popping out livestock.

Some unfair sugar man...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
649K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
757K 24.6K 33
"Help us..." I look down, seeing two twins sitting on the ground, backs leaning against the wall. As it rains I can see them trembling pitifully in...