The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

E. 2

3.3K 142 3
By YOLOwriting101

"Gabby. Aaron will be staying with us. My older brother I told you about."

Gabby has been growling for about an hour at Aaron, and he was holding Liam Jr., a smile on his face.

"Is this just you who has good genes or is it hereditary? Your kids are all beautiful." Aaron smiled even brighter, and I took Liam Jr. as he fell asleep.

"Thank you. Maybe if you have kids you never know, you may have good genes too." I compliment.

The best way to have revenge is make the person believe you are on their side, that you're perfectly fine. Aaron is as dumb as a piece of blank paper, so he won't catch on. The easiest way to win him over is to flatter him and compliment him on his negatives.

"Aww shucks, don't make me blush. So, you built this house yourself? It's so...huge! Where's Ian and the others?"

"Ian and them left because they didn't want to see you. But they should be back later at night." Gabby looked at me, eyebrows raised. But I shook my head, and she shrugged. Ian and them actually are over at Dexter and Ernests house. Hanging with Renee's kids.

"Oh... I didn't know I was hated so much... But...but at least you're making an effort. Makes me really happy." Aaron stood, stretching as I passed him towels and soap.

"I'll show you where your room is." I say, heading towards the curved stairs. As we went up Aaron was next to me, looking at the white walls.

"Why is the bottom covered in kids drawings with paint and white up here?"

"Because I let them paint the walls until it is one huge kids art. I can walk up the stairs and remember all the times they painted on the wall of their creativity."

"That's nice. Can I paint something one day?"

"Sure." Nope. I'll paint it over with white.

Like I'm going to give him a room near everyone. He's getting the room that I didn't really take into much consideration.

When I open the door I see there's a nice couch, TV, and bathroom.

"You will sleep here."

Aaron turns around, looking at me like I'm joking. But I can tell my face has no expression. I'm serious. He's lucky enough I let him have a TV.

"Where's the bed?"

"You don't deserve a bed." I hear my self say. At first I wanted to apologize, but I'm not sorry. Saying that felt good.

"Ha...I deserve that one... Especially when we were younger and I pushed you on the floor when you wanted to sleep with me. I guess this is payback right?"

8 yrs old

"Aaron...?" I shook my older brother, who's twelve.

It was thunder and lightning outside, and I'm scared of thunder.

Aaron mumbled in his sleep, his scary blue eyes looking at me, bloodshot.

"What the hell do you want Liam? It is to early for this."

"Um...um...thunder..." I murmur, playing with my fingers.

"Stop that," he slapped my hands, making them fall to my sides,"I hate when you do that. It's fucking annoying. Get in, wimp." I smiled, watching as he scooted over, pulling the sheet up.

I jumped onto his bed, getting under as I snuggled onto his already warm pillow. He always said I was weird for this, but I always liked how my older brother smelled. I couldn't describe it, and most think I'm weird and need help, but I think I'm fine.

"Aaron?"

"What Liam?" He turned over, looking at me as he ran his hand over his eyes.

"Is it okay if...if you did what you used to when I was six?" Aaron raised his eyebrows, but I could tell he remembered when he scooted closer.

I really love my brother. I love my older sister Chienne, but not as much as I love Aaron. Aaron always talks to me and lets me hang with him and tells me he loves me too. Father doesn't really say it much...

Aaron hugged me, and I hugged him too as I heard thunder, but it didn't affect me as much as it did before.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my wimpy bro. Love you, and go to sleep!" He said, and I smiled, nodding as I closed my eyes.

See!? That's why I love my brother! He's so nice!!

I lay my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, pretty slow for a beat. But it was calming. Soon, everything around me: the thunder; the lightning... Was all but a dream...

Present

"No. You just don't deserve one."

I heard Aaron gulp, nodding.

"Like I said...deserved that one."

I can feel my cheeks turning pink, why of all memories did that one come up?

I had to turn away, walking off back downstairs to Gabby. I saw her feeding one of the triplets, and I sat across from her, sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just remembered...bittersweet memories. Nothing major." I smiled, but I feel like it didn't reach my eyes.

That dream only reminded me of how much I did love Aaron. Like, a lot. He was almost like my psychologist and was someone I could talk to if Father made me sad. Then when I was ten he started changing once he went to Fathers conventions.

I'd want to talk to him, but he would say man up and figure something out myself. He especially started insulting me, cussing at me much more often, and would assault me...all the time!

Ten yrs old

"Get up!!!" I cried as I had dropped the knife near him. I already got hit ten times and he cut me on my neck." Stop being a baby and show your older brother the Couteau blood in ya, no?"

I grabbed the knife inches from his feet, standing as I got in his stance he usually gets in. But when he did his infamous sweep kick my head hit the bottom of the floor. My head already hurt, but now it's throbbing.

I was crying, but this time it was silent. My mouth was open and nothing was coming out.

"Liam...Liam get the fuck up!" Aaron foot nudged my leg, but I couldn't and wouldn't get up." Liam..."

I did only one thing that I used to do when I was younger. I outstretched my arms, dropping the knife.

"Hug..." I wheeze.

I watch Aaron look around, Father wasn't in here anymore, I think he left. And because of that Aaron rushed and helped me up, hugging me as he picked me up.

"I'm sorry." I hear him say, and I nod into his shoulder. I knew he still loved-

Suddenly I was dropped to the floor, my head impacting the floor even harder. Hearing the sound echo all around. Then everything went black.

Present

"Liam!" I blinked, seeing Gabby trying to pry my hands open. I looked seeing blood drop to the ground as my nails grew into claws, digging into my palm. I pulled them out, shaking my head as the wound started healing.

"Liam what happened?"

"Bad memories." I stand, hugging her as I need something to calm me down. Anything to help me to not strangle the life out of my older brother that's on the third level.

"Liam...if you knew bringing Aaron home would make you feel this way than why did you do it?"

"Revenge." I whisper. Gabby pulls back, looking at me with worry in her eyes." It's okay, I won't kill him..." At least...I think I won't.

******

"Liam? Liam?" I woke up, immediately knowing that wasn't Gabby's voice.

I turned over, seeing Aaron crouched beside my bed, a shy smile on his face.

"Why the heck are you in my room?" I sit up, trying not to wake up Gabby as I climb out. I wasn't wearing anything but comfortable pants, and I ruffled my hair.

Aaron stood, face pink as he looked away.

"I need help."

"With what?"

"With the pull-out couch...it won't pull out." I can't help but just stare at him.

He sneaks into my room, with Gabby sleeping and the twins in the middle and the triplets near in here to ask me about a...about a pull out couch?

"Get out."

"But-."

I grab his arm, walking out my room as I close it softly. And when it's closed, I point at him. Good thing I'm taller than him, it is only by two inches.

"I invited you to my house for some reason I still don't understand for, but you will not barge into my room with my children and mate sleeping in there. That's furking rude and I won't have it. I am not afraid to kick you - literally - out of my house." When I say this Aaron nods, and I sigh.

"Just take off the pillows, then you'll see-."

"Can you show me?"

I shove around him, going up the stairs as I am in his room. I see suitcases that weren't here before, shaking my head as I take off the main pillows. I throw them to the side, pulling the metal handle to the pullout. When I pull it starts to unravel, and at some point it's out.

"There. Not that hard if you actually try you motherfucker." I don't even care that I cussed. None of my kids are around and he makes me angry I just want to cuss him the fuck out.

"Sorry... Thanks." I can't help but lay against the wall, sighing at how tired I am. Being mad at a person takes a lot of energy for some reason.

I closed my eyes, still laying up against the wall. I even heard Aaron beside me, and I opened one of my eyes, seeing him standing next to me.

"Go to sleep my stupid ass older brother, night." I say, and I hear him chuckle.

"You forgot an I love you."

"No I didn't."

All of a sudden I heard thunder, and my eyes were wide awake. Aaron saw that, smirking.

"You're still afraid of thunder?"

"No! It just shocked me. That's all. There's a difference." I say with confidence, but really, I still hate thunder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
810K 36.6K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
14M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...