Monster

By witchysith

You are one of the youngest members of the Avengers, and you love it. Out of the blue an impossible mission i... More

Chapter 1: You.
Chapter 2: The Mission.
Chapter 3: The Hidden Reports
Chapter 4: Hi, my name is...
Chapter 5: Something tells me that I've seen him around before.
Chapter 6: Another Day, Another Mission
Chapter 7: What else did I miss?
Chapter 8: Staring in Those Evil Eyes
Chapter 9: He's a Wolf in Disguise.

Chapter 10: He Ate My Heart

5.6K 133 112
By witchysith

It took you twenty minutes to get ready, ten alone were dedicated to calming your nerves down. You texted Steve asking where Bucky was, which he replied that he should be in his room. The walk to his room wasn't that long as it was on the same floor as yours, but each step you took felt like it was in slow motion. It didn't help your nerves at all, but before your mind could play out scenarios with how everything could go to shit, Bucky's door was right in front of you.

But what if he's sleeping? I couldn't wake him; he rarely gets sleep. I should come by later...

"Y/N?"

You yelped at the sound of your name being called from behind you. There he stood with a gray shirt matching a black pair of sweats that made him look as casual as ever. Your eyes landed on the bowl he carried, it was definitely mac and cheese by the looks and smell of it.

You stood there looking at him or rather everywhere but him while he looked at the floor after the initial shock of seeing you. There was a thick air surrounding you both and you couldn't help but think about how it was the unspoken topic was different for the both of you. Bucky most likely was trying to apologize for his lapse and berate himself for almost killing you, Steve, and Wanda. He'd probably already talked to Steve as he was his best friend, and Wanda knowing the man was incapable of being anything but socially anxious, relived the man from having to explain himself and waited to see if he would let her see what he wanted to tell her—he trusted her enough to not go places he didn't want to be seen. And that left you. You were different, you were not Steve who he had grown up with, you were someone who had grown under his care while he was mentally stuck for decades.

"Umm Steve told me you wanted to see me?" Your voice didn't raise any more than a faint whisper. Your eyes shifted to see his face which was still being hidden by his long hair as he looked at the bowl of Mac & Cheese.

"Yeah," that's all Bucky said. You suppressed a sigh at his response.

"Look, I know why you wanted to talk—" you crossed your arms across your chest and kept your eyes on him "—and you don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault."

"But it—" Bucky raised his head to look at you, but his voice died down as his eyes roamed your neck "—was."

You frowned at his sudden stoic face. His eyes were on you and you saw how dark they looked. You took a step closer, but he instantly took a step back.

"Hey, it's okay," you tried to assure him, but you weren't quite sure why.

"No, it's not okay. You said that it wasn't my fault but who was the one that couldn't keep it together? Who was the one that almost killed Steve? Wanda? Who was the one you gave you that bruise?"

Your right hand went to your neck as he pointed it out. He looked dejected at the ground, "It was me."

"You can't blame yourself for something you had no control over, Bucky." You tried to take another step toward him and grab his free hand, but he took another step back almost dropping the bowl. He turned from you and walked toward the kitchen.

"Damn it, Bucky! Stop blaming yourself for every single thing wrong in your life!"

"How can I not, Y/N?!" He roughly set down the bowl on his hand on the kitchen counter. He turned to face you again, and this time his face was closer to yours.

"How do you want me to live knowing that I'm a fucking ticking bomb that no one knows when it's going to go off!"

You were going to say something back, but he stopped you.

"No, you listen to me now. I tried really fucking hard to keep it together, but every goddamn nightmare is bringing me closer to the edge of completely losing myself. I'm scared to go outside of this building alone. The idea of meeting people makes me sick to the stomach because I'm waiting for the day my demons come back to kill me." He looked red on the face, his voice shook as he kept talking, and all you could do was stare.

"I can't pretend anymore, Y/N. You and Steve expect me to get better in what? A couple of years?" he laughed humorously, "I've spent decades inside my fucked-up head, what makes you think a couple of years and rehab are going to do to me? I can't go back to what Steve wants me to be, and I can't be whatever you want me to be. I can't even be myself because I don't even know who that is!"

That was it for him. He dropped to the floor and coward against the kitchen island as he tried to quiet his sobs but failed with every single attempt. His whole body shook, and it broke your heart to see him like that.

You gave him a minute to let it out, to let himself fully vulnerable. You cleared your cheeks of the tears that kept rolling down from your red eyes. You slowly bent down to match his height. You took a deep breath and slowly put your hand on his knee. He barely flinched at your touch, but it still managed to bring another wave of tears to your eyes.

"Why didn't you say anything, Buck?" your voice broke at his name.

Bucky swallowed hard before he raised his head to look at you, and he looked so broken. He looked like a little kid, lost, scared, and alone.

"I didn't want to be any more of a burden to either of you."

"Buck, you are not a burden, to me, to Steve, the team—" Bucky let out a snort at that "—you are not a burden to them Bucky. Yes, they are more reserved when it comes to you, but you have no idea what they would do for you. We are all pretty fucked up when it comes to showing our emotions but when it comes to helping those we care about, trust me, no one can stop us from protecting them and that includes you, Buck."

He shook his head as if believing your words was something he couldn't do.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe that you are loved?" Your hand left his knee his touch his tear-stained cheek. You saw him take a sharp breath but relaxed after he calmed himself down.

"I don't deserve it. I'm a monster, Y/N, and monsters can't be loved."

You couldn't stop the tears that escaped your eyes. Your heart squeezed at his words because it wasn't true. He was no monster, he deserved every single ounce of love, and he could be loved.

"Well, that's just bullshit because you didn't ask for the things they did to you. It wasn't your choice, and even if you still did them it brought you no satisfaction to kill those people." Your other hand joined your other as you placed it on his other damped cheek. Even if he had his head up, his eyes still were looking down avoiding your eyes.

"You are not a monster, Buck. You were used by them to be one, but you weren't and aren't because here you are, in the kitchen, crying, being vulnerable, what monster could possibly do that?" He had stopped crying now, only some heavy breathing and sniffs still lingered.

"But that last thing you said really struck, you know?" Bucky's eyes shifted momentarily to see your face, but just as quickly they were back to looking at the floor.

"The thing is, you're right, monsters can't be loved," Bucky let out a shaky breath, "but didn't I just gave you the reasons why you are no monster?"

As if finally understanding your words, he looked up. His eyes finally found yours and stayed there.

"You, James Buchanan Barnes, Bucky, Buck, Manchurian Candidate, frosty" Bucky let out a wet chuckle at that last one, "you are so loved. Steve loves you so much that he literally would risk everything for you."

Bucky nodded his head; it was like he was telling himself that you were right.

"And then, there's me, Buck." You were now fully kneeling down in front of him, both your hands cupping his face making sure his eyes are on you. "To me, Buck, you are so damn important. I may not have the same bond that you have with Steve, and I know you said that you are not the same person that you used to be, and I know that and I'm sure Steve knows that. And I'm not expecting you to be anyone, because I knew you in many stages. Yes, you saw me grow up, you raised me, but I'm not the only one that grew those years. I got to see you grow too. You changed; you know. Every time you came back to me after they needed you, you changed for better or worse but there was always consistency in character. You were always snarky, sarcastic, strong, but above all that you were caring. That is who you are, Bucky. That is the person that I remember and the person that is right in front of me. And that same person is the one who taught me what I know, you are the reason I never broke the way they wanted me to. You were the reason I never gave up; you were always so strong through all that pain. I wanted to be that strong. But you taught me one thing that I appreciate above every other life lesson."

Bucky and you were now breathing heavily as he tried not to cry again as you did the same. With every passing word from your lips, his mind would replay every single memory even those that made him wake up screaming in the middle of the night.

"You taught me love, Bucky," you whispered to him. "You are the reason I never gave in into hate because you are the reason my heart never saw complete darkness."

Bucky shifted so he could pull you into him, encasing you in between his legs. The position was so much intimate than it was before, and now you could truly see his face. His red, tired, swollen eyes were such a strong contrast to his beautiful blue eyes. Sam was right, Bucky's eyes are definitely steel blue. You were so close to him that you could feel his breath on your lips, and you were sure he could feel yours on him.

"I love you, Bucky."

Bucky stopped breathing. Did he hear you right? You love him. You'd said to him those words in a whisper as your eyes bored into his own. You've said it before, sure, during those nights where he could not shake the feeling that he was going to get prepped again for a mission, those nights where you would hold him until he fell back asleep as you murmured the sweet words. The occasional 'I love you' would be said but it was always reassuring, but this time he knew it was different. The situation was different, the hold was different, the tension was different, the look in your eyes was different, this love was different.

He grinned and before you could point it out his soft lips were on yours. It was a soft closed-lip kiss. It was cute and tender. He softly pulled back, his grip on you a little tighter than before, your hands still on his face. You swore he could hear how loud your heart was thumping as you saw how he looked at you.

"I—" he took a deep breath and with a wolfish grin he continued, "—I love you too."

(...)

It was no easy journey to get Bucky back to his feet, he still struggled with those harsh thoughts that would destroy any confidence and self-love that he tried to build up. He had to do a lot of therapy in order to get better. He had to overcome the fear to flip into his Winter Soldier persona, and it happened a couple of times, but you were there to help him throughout everything. And even if he hated to admit it, his lapses had helped him bring more parts of him he thought he would never get to remember. To everyone's surprise, he had his distinctive 40s slang back and certain traits that Steve knew to be the Bucky before the war. Steve was happy to see more resemblance of the man he knew to always be smiling, laughing, and making everyone feel full with a single chuckle of his. His new personality mixed with some of his old one, and that Bucky is the one that allowed him to move on into the next stage of his life. But he knew that there was always going to be a pain but now it was getting easier to move past it.

It had been over months almost a year since you had woken up from your stay at the medical wing, and the team could see the relationship between you and Bucky had changed after the talk you to had had. But only Steve knew the truth of how much it had changed.

But that wasn't the only thing that had changed, life at the compound was different as well. There had been some issues amongst the team when Rumlow had caused an explosion that Wanda had tried to prevent. It had been a whole mess when the accords were brought to the table, and then the whole debate whether to sign or not. But then it got worse when the bombing at the UN happened and Bucky got blamed. Of course, the whole team knew it wasn't him, but the world didn't know he was being protected by the Avengers. Ross believed that Tony was hiding him, which he was, so you and Bucky had left for Bucharest before things got even more complicated. Steve and Sam had tried to help but Bucky had tried to get Steve in more trouble but as things weren't already complicated, the son of the late King of Wakanda was seeking revenge on Bucky. At the end of the day, Steve, Sam, you, and Bucky got arrested for interfering. After that, things went to shit even more after someone with the red book—which you knew about because of Bucky's nightmares—had awoken his alter ego. He had almost taken half of the team out, but you, Steve, Sam, and Bucky escaped before things got worse. But life is not fair, is it? Your little team of fugitives ended up finding out about more super soldiers that the supposed Doctor wanted to wake up. So, Steve had Clint get Wanda and someone by the name of Scott that Sam knew. And well, Civil War—like Tony likes to call it—erupted amongst the team almost fucking everything. It did cause issues for most of the months after the incident. Rhodey got the short end of the stick with having gotten paralyzed from the waist down. Bucky had lost his metal arm after Tony blasted off when he was beating the crap out of him when he found out that he had killed his parents. Something Bucky had failed to tell you, but Steve knew. T'Challa—the late King's son—had helped Bucky out after he had stopped Zemo from killing himself. But things were not finding a rhythm after Bucky was pardoned, Tony got his anger and resentment out of his system, Clint and Scott were now under home arrest, and Steve, Sam, and you were put on probation and had to retire after the time was up because none of you wanted to sign the accords still. Oh, and Peter was now a new face amongst those who were on the compound.

(...)

Peter and you were now working out like usual since Tony had assigned you as his training buddy. He was now the youngest in the group of superheroes. He was still in high school after all.

You noticed that he had been sitting on the bench for a really long time without doing anything but stare ahead of himself.

"Hey, Peter. Are you okay there, buddy?" you asked as you set down your weights. 

"Yeah, umm it's nothing," he said as he decided to pick up his water bottle to take a sip.

"You know that I can tell when you are lying to me right?" you said crossing your arms.

He looked at you and saw that, like always, you were not going to back out until he had spit out his every worry. He tried to hide the smile that threatened to spread on his face at the thought that he really was like her little brother. And he saw her like the big sister he never knew he wanted.

"Do you remember the girl I told you about last time?" he said with a sigh as he sat back down on the bench. You sat next to him ready to listen to whatever he needed to say.

"Yeah."

"Well, I thought about what you said. About asking her out, but umm...well...today she came to school with Flash. They are officially dating. I guess that has me down. I was going to ask her to go with me to Homecoming, but I guess now she is going with him," he said while looking at his hands.

You grabbed his hands on your and made him look at you.

"Hey, it's her loss. You are a great guy, Pete. Don't mope about it too much, you'll find someone else. I know you've liked her since you two were kids, but there are so many girls out there that would love to date you. Why don't you ask Michelle? I'm sure she'll go with you. You know that she is already going because she in Yearbook if you are too nervous to formally ask her out just make it like a little hang out for you and her. You can even add Ned if it makes you feel any more confident."

He smiled at you and gave you a quick hug before getting up from the bench.

"I guess I'll do that, thank you." He said as he moved toward the training mat, "how about some hand to hand? This time I promise not to just dodge."

You smiled at his newfound peppiness and decided to join the guy for some more training.

You were exhausted after the training. You just wanted a shower and a nap. Maybe food but only if you didn't collapse onto your bed first. You opted for a shower and food after your stomach growled loudly mid-rinsing your hair of your shampoo. A total of 45 minutes had gone by and you were stepping out of your room to see Bucky sitting on your bed.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in."

"We need to talk," he said completely ignoring and proceeded to look at you with a stoic face that had you raising your eyebrows.

"Well, I was going to get ready and get some food first if you wanna come with me," you said trying to ignore his seriousness.

"What's the deal between you and Parker?"

"What?" you voiced your thoughts as loud as they sounded in your head. You looked at him as he had grown a second head.

"You heard me. Why were you two so close in the training room and hugging?" he said standing up from his spot on the bed.

You noticed how serious he was being about the whole situation. You realized he was talking about your earlier talk with the kid and now you were laughing as you grasped the towel that covered your shaking body.

"Why the fuck are you laughing? I'm being serious here, Y/N."

"That's why I'm laughing, you idiot! Babe, he is a high schooler—" you stepped closer to him as you tried not to laugh again at the small pout that had formed on his lips, "—why do you suddenly care about my relationship with him? Are you jealous of him, Buck?"

He didn't say anything as he avoided any type of eye contact with you. You knew he now felt bad for bringing it up, but you found it adorable how he was now pouting with a tint of a blush on his cheeks.

"He's like my little brother, Buck. Nothing to worry about," you said as you let the towel that covered you fall, "—about him or any other guy in my life. Mr. Barnes, you are the only one that has me completely at their mercy."

At that, he grinned like the Cheshire cat before grabbing the back of your thighs to pick you up. You squealed at the sudden action but managed to wrap your arms around his neck as he walked you toward the bed as he gave the side of your neck a hickey you knew it would take ages to remove.

He dropped you with him on top of the bed, and his lips found yours within seconds. Your damped hair made a mess of the bed, but you couldn't care less as his lips were completely making you lose the feelings on your legs, arms, and every other muscle. His lips were sinful, you learned that throughout the many make-out sessions you two had. But today it was different, he was ravenous with his kisses, they were almost messy. His hands roamed your legs, and thighs which had you moaning into his mouth.

This made him grin and soon his lips were seeking more than your lips, he started to leave kisses and bites on your jaw, neck, at times softly biting your earlobes. He was painting you like a canvas that he only got to use.

You are Bucky were no strangers to sexual activities, but it had never gotten to the actual sex part. He'd given you so many orgasms with his hand and mouth and you had done the same to him, but living with a shit ton of people around you it was almost impossible to spend hours doing what you wanted to each other.

His mouth was now on your chest, kissing and biting the soft and sensitive flesh of your breast. One hand massage one breast while your other breast was the victim of his biting. He was avoiding your nipples; he was teasing you mercilessly. You knew it was because he had been jealous and you had called him out on it, so it was your turn to suffer after having laughed at him.

"Please, Buck," you moaned as your hands pulled his hair, almost guiding him where you wanted him. Still, he only hummed and went for your hard nipples. You arched your back as his warm mouth wrapped around your sensitive nipples. It wasn't exactly where you had wanted him, and he knew that, but you couldn't deny that his tongue lapping at the sensitive bud had you grinding your hips in search of some friction.

His bites and sucks got more intense the more you pulled on his hair, the more you whimpered his name, and the more you sought some friction between your thighs.

Once he was satisfied with the red marks on your breast, he moved down to your torso, kissing it even slower as he worked his way down to your pelvis.

"Buck," you whimpered and pulled his hair harshly trying to show your impatience to him.

"Patience, Doll," he chuckled as he now removed his body from yours. He got up and you groaned in complaint at the loss of his body. He only shook his head and continued to take his shirt off and pull his sweats down. You looked up to see the glorious body of the man you loved. It had taken both of you to get to the point where taking clothes off was normal, same with leaving bruises on each other's bodies.  The first time he had left a hickey on your neck he apologized for ten minutes before he accepted your forgiveness and understanding that you didn't mind those types of bruises.

Your eyes roamed the nakedness of his torso to then land your eyes on his crotch where his dick was being restrained by those black briefs of his.

"You're staring," grinned Bucky as he saw you rub your legs together and eyes boring into him, or more like eyeing hungrily his covered dick.

"Can't help myself," you batted your eyelashes as you smiled up at him.

Bucky went back to rest his body above you, but you had other plans. You flipped him over on his back. You kissed his lips, sucking his bottom lip after pulling back. You gave him the same treatment he had given you; you bit and kissed every bit of soft skin your lips trailed.

"Fuck," cursed Bucky as your bare sex found his clothed dick. You sat up on his lap and slowly dragged your wet slit on the outline of his dick. You moaned as your clit finally got some attention. Bucky's hands roamed your body slowly, appreciating the view of you on top of him, getting off on his humping him.

Bucky's metal hand made you shiver at his first touch, leaving goosebumps on its wake. Bucky's hands grabbed your breasts and massaged them and pinched your nipples, this only made you throw your head back and made your hips move more wantonly.

"Do you want to cum, sweetheart, huh?" Bucky had to admit that it was hot seeing you so lost in your pleasure that you had forgotten to even do what you had meant to do.

You could only moan your answer, your movements never stopping but then they did as Bucky grabbed you and threw you on the bed.

"No! I was so close!" you cried out in complaint.

"I know." Bucky looked down at his drenched briefs.

You glared at him as he only smirked as he took them off, finally revealing to you his hard cock. That alone made you moan. Bucky was about to kneel down between your legs, but you stopped him.

"Later. I need you now." 

Before he obeyed your orders, he gave one long lick to your slit before crawling up to kiss your mouth again. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled him toward you in desperate need.

"Someone is really desperate, huh?" Bucky nibbled on your neck again, kissing over your sensitive kiss. The tip of his hard cock barely touching you as he loved seeing you squirm for him. But you were not having it, you wanted him now.

"Goddammit, James! If you don't fuck me already, I'm going to push you and fucking make myself cum and you and I both know I'm more than capable do it," you practically growled as you pulled his head up by his heard.

He was so turned on he could've cum by your roughness. There was something about how sweet you were to him in front of everybody, but as soon as the door closed you dominated him in ways it made his cock throb by the mere idea of you pulling his hair, biting when you got to into your lust, and when you would threaten with the naughtiest things.

With your fingers still tangled in his hair, Bucky grabbed his erection and with one swift thrust, he was balls deep inside of you.

You and Bucky moaned loudly at the feeling; you moaned at the way he stretched you out with his thick erection, the quick motion making your eyes roll; and Bucky moaned at the feeling of your wet hole encasing him, the ways your walls tighten around him at the intrusion of his cock.

"Damn, sweetheart, stop clenching like that," he whined into your ear as you kept on clenching your walls. You were on the verge of an orgasm just by having his cock stretch you out for the first time.

"I can't stop," your hips started to move seeking out more of him, "it feels too good."

"Glad to hear it." With all his power, he pulled back slowly from your cunt and then slammed back in. He kept that rhythm until you were clawing at his back, back arched, and legs wrapped around his waist. You came with a shout of his name, almost deafening him at how loud it was. Someone definitely heard that.

Bucky kept on slowly thrusting in and out of you, helping you ride out your orgasm. He was still hard, and a hundred percent not finished with you.

"May I fuck you into the mattress now, Doll?" His tone was so sweet compared to his crude words which he whispered into your gaping mouth. You nodded your head, words escaping you at the moment. You knew you were in for it when the man smiling devilishly at you grabbed the back of your thighs and pushed them back as he spread his thick thighs making sure there was no space in between you and his pelvic bone.

"Fuck!" You felt him even deeper than before, your guts making themselves acquaintance with his cock.

"You have no idea how much I love your cunt, Y/N," his face was inches from your as he grunted his praise, "so fucking tight, warm, and wet."

And there was no mercy after that. His previous slow and hard rhythm was now replaced with a fast and savage one. His cock a blur as he drilled into you, your legs held spread and back by his hands and thighs.

"Fuck, Buck, that feels so good," you managed to gasp out in one breath as his cock fuck you open. This was way better than all the times you thought about having him inside of you.

"Such a pretty cunt," he growled in an animalistic tone, "taking my cock so good while I fuck you knowing no one will ever be able to make you feel like this."

You would have thrown a quick jab at his blatant jealousy, but his cock had you gaping and gasping as you could only take it.

"You're gonna feel my cock for days, Doll—" you squeaked as his cock was now fully stimulating that sweet spot while his pelvis back rubbing your exposed and hard clit, "—you won't be able to walk, train, sit, even idea of doing those things will remind you of how good my cock feels."

You wondered how the hell he could still grunt words at you when you could barely breathe. Your nails were buried in his skin, your legs were shaking, you were writhing under him, eyes rolled so far back in could hurt if you were able to think past the pleasure between your legs, and the fire forming on the pit of your stomach.

But now it was Bucky's turn to gasps and moan, his thrusts were still constant, but they were getting messy by the minutes. The more you clenched around him, the more he whimpered at the feeling of you sucking in his cock he was losing himself.

It only took a couple more of his unforgiving pace for you to no nothing but pleasure, and it was as you had imagined it; his metal hand had wrapped around your neck as he tried to fuck you while your cunt wouldn't let him out of you more than an inch or two, your back was arched into his chest, your nails drawing blood from his back, legs spread wide as his body and flesh hand wouldn't let you wrap them around his toned body, and mouth screaming the loudest silence as you practically danced around passing out or being present in the moment. But you were conscious long enough to feel and hear Bucky whimper your name as he came inside of you, never stopping his thrusts. It was ethereal hearing whimper like that and feel his cum mark your walls at last. 

You knew you'd passed out when you started to feel your aching limbs once again and when you opened your eyes to see Bucky laying next to you while a thin blanket covered both of your naked bodies.

"Hey," his voice was a soft whisper to your ears as he noticed that you had woken up from your sex-induced coma.

"You've been out for about two hours," he turned to your nightstand and handed you a glass of water while helping you up, "sorry if I hurt you."

"Don't," you downed the water before turning to face him, "you know I don't mind when things get rough, and like many times before, you know I'll stop you if I don't like it."

"This time was different, sweetheart," he said as his finger traced your left cheek.

"And it was incredible, Buck," you said as you leaned to peck his small pout, "remind me to make you jealous more often."

"Brat."

You squealed as he pushed you back into the mattress. He was not done with you yet after all.

The Next Morning

It was a beautiful morning that had received the team. The sun shun bright through the window, even those who weren't morning people woke up with not much than two grunts of complaint. So, it was no surprise to see everyone eating breakfast like one big happy family. But what was a surprise was what happened halfway through it.

"Morning everyone," your sore throat making your voice sound hoarse had turned every single head toward you, but no one questioned it as you looked fine. There was a happy grin on your face as you walked toward the pantry cabinet.

"Morning." Everyone present looked at each other as they responded back. It was unusual to see you up any time before noon, and the grin on your face made the morning even more surreal.

"Hey, Y/N, have you seen Bucky? I went to his room earlier to check on him but he wasn't there," said Steve as he took a sip of his morning coffee, a single brow raised as he studied you from where you stood, your back to everyone.

"Umm, he uh..." your eyes went wide as you looked ahead of you, your back still to them. You and Bucky had forgotten that Steve never misses his early visits to Bucky when he is not working. But before you could come up with something, the man of the hour came strolling into the kitchen with a similar grin as yours and with a certain air of confidence was transmitted into his 'morning' greeting.

"Hey, I was just asking Y/N about you," Steve put his cup down to look at his friend but when he noticed Bucky's attitude his previous question was answered by a mere look, "oh."

"What?" Bucky turned to Steve at that, and then he noticed how everyone in the team was looking at him and you.

You finally turned to face everyone trying to be casual as you sipped from your cup of tea. But it has taken one good look at your face for the majority of the team to realize why Bucky hadn't been in his room last night or earlier this morning.

"You two definitely weren't talking about nightmares last night, huh?"

Wanda choked on her orange juice, Sam had inhaled his pancake, Natasha had to set down her own beverage as she hid her face as she laughed, Steve blushed as he shook his head in disbelief, Vision looked clueless as ever, and Tony only smirked at the blushing messes that were you and Bucky.

"For fuck's sakes, Tony," you said as you covered your blushing face. Bucky, who had been blushing, was now smiling down at your embarrassed self. But it soon vanished at Tony's words.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, make a copy of Y/N's room footage as soon as possible."

"STARK!" Tony sprinted out of the kitchen proclaiming how much money they could make if they were to blur the faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 18.2K 79
Atlas has been part of HYDRA for as long as he can remember. He has been tortured, experimented and tested on. He is no stranger to pain, it's normal...
11.6K 216 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
14.9K 327 24
I'm Y/n Rogers, Steve's little sister. Our parents took me in at a young age and I grew up with him. Even if we weren't blood, Steve and I were extre...
4.6K 235 18
If you asked Doctor Aurora "Rori" Harris if she was your average psychologist, she would undoubtedly tell you most definitely 'Yes!'. She worked long...