PERFECT .

By hisambitions

More

. i
. ii
. iii
. iv
. v

perfect percy

511 96 20
By hisambitions

Percy Ignatius Weasley is the third oldest of the Weasley kids. He is a pure blooded wizard like his parents and attends the magic school know as Hogwarts. Because of his sharp wit and strong intelligence, Percy does good in practically all of his classes at the castle and has never scored a low mark. He's also never gotten in trouble because he's never broken any rules. Percy is a good kid but at the same time he's kind of a pompous prat. He tends to use big words to sound smart and he loves bragging about and showing off his accomplishments. He's also the very serious, always busy type and if you bother him while he's studying or working, he won't hesitate to snap at you. Percy gets teased by his siblings, especially Fred and George, a lot because of how much of a "humongous big head" he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
675K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC