Their Years Apart

By PlanetQueenPluto

Book Two for Without You This is basically a diary for the years Y/N(You) and Aaron have been apart. Each cha... More

His First Note
Her First Note
His Year Two
Her Year Two
Her Third Year
His Fourth Year
Her Fourth Year
His Fifth Year
Her Fifth Year
His Sixth Year
Her Sixth Year
His Seventh Year
Her Seventh Year
His Last Year
Her Last Year

His Third Year

63 3 1
By PlanetQueenPluto

~~Aaron's POV~~

12/30/2011

Everyone has basically forgotten about Y/N and Travis. I haven't, neither has Katelyn actually. I'm on my second year of college. I'm doing good in it. Once we're all finished with highschool and college we are all gonna move to a new neighborhood all together.

I met a new girl today. Her name is Viper. (Yes I am being in this) She also has a journal and writes fanfics. Once I started telling her about Y/N she started writing a fanfic. Same with Aph.

Aphmau is in her Junior year. Two more years till we can get back together. I don't know if she likes me though. I am using a pen now. I broke my pencil.

On the game me and Viper play she introduced me to someone named O/N. (online name) She is another swordsman. She also is a higher level than me and Viper.

Well I haven't used Y/N's number yet. I am worried that she wouldn't remember giving it to us. Or she just gave us the wrong number because she actually didn't like us.

I'll call her sometime this year but not now. Well that's all.

-Aaron Lyken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC