Nct Dream Imagines

By strawberrymochi8

Imagines of the dreamies of nct! This includes reactions, scenarios, text conversations, etc. Note: None of t... More

Reaction
Reaction
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario (Part 1/3)
Requests
First Kiss
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/3)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
Scenario
Reaction
First & Last
Scenario (Part 1/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 2/4)
Reaction
Scenario (Part 3/4)
Scenario (Part 4/4)
Text Convo
Reaction
Scenario
Text Convo
Scenario
Reaction
Reaction
- author's note -
Scenario (Part 1/2)
!! vote for a new cover !!
Reaction
Bad news . . .
Scenario (Part 2/2)
Reaction
Author
Reaction
Reaction
Reaction
Would You Rather
Would You Rather
Reaction
Would You Rather
Author's Announcement
Reaction
Reaction
Stickers
Reaction
Zodiac Signs
Story Path
Story Path

Reaction

11.8K 332 147
By strawberrymochi8

Nct Dream when they reveal their girlfriend/boyfriend to the public.

---

Mark:
It was during an interview. The MC had asked if the boys had any 'special people' in their lives. At first, Mark didn't want to confess that he's had a girlfriend/boyfriend because SM didn't know about it. But then Mark would say screw it and say it right there on national broadcast.

"We've been together for a few months. Y/N is extremely loving and kind. Hi, Jagi!"

(Adorable renjun fist-pumping in the background with excitement at the reveal.)

Renjun:
It was at the end of a performance. As soon as the song finished, Renjun would announce that it was dedicated to his amazing girlfriend/boyfriend. He totally forgot your relationship was supposed to be a secret.

"This is for my awesome girlfriend/boyfriend! PFFFT! Oh wait that was supposed to be a secret! I shouldn't have said that. Ahh who cares? I LOVE YOU, Y/N!"

Jeno:
He would be an adorable rambling cutie. Jeno was so excited when SM gave him permission to reveal his relationship to the public. He was a super proud boyfriend. Jeno would be bragging and saying all the things he loved about you.

"My girfriend/boyfriend is amazing. She/He is the nicest person on the planet, extremely funny, and smart. Y/N is literally the perfect match for me. Every Friday night we have movie night and one time . . ."

Jeno would go ON and ON. The boys would get bored and leave him, fooling around in the background.

Haechan/Donghyuck:
He didn't explicitly say it, but he made it blatantly obvious during a performance. Haechan was looking at only you during a stage performance, so everyone caught on. People in the crowd would turn to look at you with confused looks. Cue the camera constantly panning to see your reaction.

When the song ended, Haechan would invite you to come up stage to properly introduce his girlfriend/boyfriend to the public.

Jaemin:
It was during a vlive. Jeno was with there too in order to provide moral support. Jaemin was super excited, ready to reveal who his significant other was to the world.

"You guys know Y/N, right? You've seen them hanging out with us a few times. Well, she/he's my girfriend/boyfriend!"

(Ignore the text in the gif)

Chenle:
He wanted to confess his relationship to the public, but lord knows SM woouldn't allow that. Cutie-pie Chenle didn't realize he needed permission, nor saw why it would be a bad idea. He was about to reveal it on stage, when Lay from Exo would stop him to save Chenle from a reprimanding lecture from an SM manger.

Chenle: "I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm in love wi -"

Lay: "THE FANS. Chenle is in love with the fans." *sends Chenle a look* "Right, Chenle?"

Chenle: "U-Ummm yeah. I love our NCTzens!"

Don't worry. He'd find a way to say it eventually.

Jisung:
During a vlive, he had confessed. You and Jisung were going through a little dispute because you felt that he was a embarrassed by you since he didn't want to tell the public about you two. The real reason was because Jisung was worried that people would show you hate. He wanted to prove to you that wasn't embarrassed by you at all, so he'd surprise you by revealing it on your birthday. Jisung would happily tell his fans that he was in an amazing relationship with an amazing girl/boy.

"Guys, I'm in love. Their name is Y/N and they are the most supportive, amazing person I know. Please don't show any hate to her/him because when Y/N is in pain, so am I. I hope you all with support us and come to see what an awesome girl/boy they are. Happy birthday, Y/N!"

---

Thank you to the amazing nana_moontea for this request!

Check out my Redbubble Shop: 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rosemochi8/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
423 5 15
After getting fired from your job, your friend jokingly applies you to work at SM Entertainment but an unexpected email is sent during your hardest t...
2.6K 33 25
Y/N AND DREAM! Meaning YOU and DREAM, on a journey in this world of imagines. Hi guys, I'm here to add to your delusional self and make your imaginat...
1.5K 58 49
||In the end I don't know whether you'll stay or leave again.|| Replied to your 'close friends' story: yellowjun_: Frightening at best, now at worst...