notes (COMPLETED)

Bởi DAVEFRANC0

"You're just a girl, not even a pretty one. You were just something to fill my spare time, nothing more. And... Xem Thêm

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
.....
epilogue
note
WattpadPrize2014

....

16.4K 1.3K 431
Bởi DAVEFRANC0

Listen to the song!

A month after Peter's visit, the doctors released me.

I stayed home from school for a while, but soon enough my life would go back to "normal."

As I unpacked, my phone rang.

"Hello?" 

"Um, yes, is this Mia?" A shaky voice asked. It was a woman, and she sounded like she had been crying.

"We've been calling everyone in his contact list. I don't know how to tell you this, but Peter's dead."

My heart dropped to the floor and my breath caught in my throat.

"W-what? How?" I asked, already crying.

"It was a hit and run, the police think it had something to do with drugs."

"How is this possible? Um, I'm sorry I have to go now," I said and quickly hung up.

Backing up and sliding down the wall I allowed myself to just cry and be hurt.

It didn't matter that he was an asshole or a liar, it hurt me more than his harsh words.

This couldn't be real. It was just another one of his tricks. Any minute now he would pop up and smile at me.

I wanted to see him; I needed to see him.

But he was gone.

Forever.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.6K 634 16
Kyle and Xea have moved forward, built their lives together, what's next for our wonderful couple?
6.1K 494 14
A school trip goes wrong when a class gets lost in the woods and stumbles upon a strange "family" living deep within them. ___________________ 2023 I...
1.2M 17.1K 6
The Ambassador Program is comprised of a global team of Wattpadders who are strongly passionate about connecting readers & writers through storytelli...
64.3K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.