true ghost stories

By MireilleMichael

Ghost stories More

The Little Hands
The Unseen Patient
The Eerie Attic
The Boy With No Eyes
The exorcism of Anneliese Michel
Unexplained ghost stories: the death of Elisa Lam
The true story of the Amityville hauntings
Unexplained ghost stories: the tale of Resurrection Mary
The exorcism of Roland Doe
More real life ghosts: The 'Skeleton' at Hampton Court Palace
Murdered ghost stories: The Black-Eyed Ghost of Cannock Chase
The Demon Murder Trial
True hauntings: Chloe & the Myrtles Plantation
Real life ghosts: The Disneyland Ghost
The gruesome true-life story behind 'The Entity'
The real-life Haunting in Connecticut
THE BROWN LADY
LORD COMBERMERE
FREDDY JACKSON
TULIP STAIRCASE GHOST
THE BACK SEAT GHOST
THE GHOST OF BOOTHILL CEMETERY
GHOST IN THE BURNING BUILDING
Bodies of hundreds of children 'buried in mass grave in Lanarkshire'

The Impish Ghost

1.2K 29 6
By MireilleMichael

My neighbor Diane and I had a playful poltergeist for years, and we called it Billy. I’d come home and find something put in a weird place: milk in a cupboard, toilet paper in the fridge, laundry detergent in the bathtub. Diane once called to ask if Billy had been around, because she couldn’t find a gallon of milk. We finally found it outside on her back steps. And sugar … darn sugar! Every morning, my sugar bowl was empty.

When I had enough, I’d point to Diane’s home and yell, “Go see Diane!” Within five minutes, I’d get a call from her, and she’d say “Thanks a lot,” because he’d gone and pulled shenanigans at her place. This occurred for the entire two years we lived there. No one believed us—not even our husbands. My mother thought someone was stealing from us when we were sleeping or out of the house. My sister believed something was going on but didn’t know what. I still can’t explain any of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 234 10
For those who want some writing challenges! Project Athena presents Challenges, a monthly writing challenge for all Wattpad users interested to take...
9.1K 1.2K 16
[COMPLETED] Тэнгэрийг тэтгэгч хааны охин Hejia гүнжийн эмгэнэлт замнал. Анхааруулга: Бичвэр дээр гарах үйл явдал зохиомол болно. Эхэлсэн: 2020.11.16 ...
40.4K 1.4K 10
All of the stories you're about to read ARE 100% TRUE. But, none of the stories are mine and they belong to their original creator's.
1.2K 130 7
ʙᴀɪɴɢᴀ ᴢᴀʜɪᴀʟɢᴀ ᴀᴠᴊ ʙᴀɪɴᴀ.