best served hot

By teraCANread

WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL ... More

1. ask her out
2. reject
3. 20/20
4. good genes
5. black coffee
6. hot stuff
7. different
8. OK
9. boyfriend talk
10. how
12. kiss
13. belong
14. cold
15. done
16. cliche
17. end
News

11. the past

950 43 20
By teraCANread

A/N: From now on, updates on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays

"Your best friend's fault? What do you mean?"

"He hit my face with a baseball bat."

"So...technically it wasn't his fault, maybe more of an accident...?"

"OK, call it an accident. He was drunk and we were in my backyard, then he thought it would be fun to hit baseballs. He grabs one, throws it in the air, and when he swings the bat it hits me in the face. I got knocked out, and I don't remember much. But when I woke up...I couldn't see anything. It was as if I was still sleeping but I heard everything and could move."

"Wow...I'm so so--"

"No apologies, Lucy. Please."

"OK. But the past is the past, be in the now. Do you still talk to him?"

"No. He's dead to me. He never apologized, hardly remembers hitting me."

•Andrew begins to cry, and Lucy moves closer•

"I want to kiss you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
152K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
101K 232 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...