Don't stumble in the Dark

By hpfan4dalife

Ema has lost her dad when she was 11 by an unknown source of lighting. Her mother was framed for it and now E... More

Hey Diary, Welcome to My Horrible Life

6 0 0
By hpfan4dalife

Hey my name is Ema Allen I'm eleven years old, almost twelve and I live in Los Angeles, California. And my story may not be "believable" at first but trust me, it is. It was 12:46 am on Christmas Eve when this story happened. I was asleep and I heard this bang sound, I went downstairs to check it out and in my head I said it was Santa Claus but nope it wasn't. It was this flash of flighting this thing gave me horrible memories of me and my dad fighting. I heard my dad telling me," Be strong, cunning, and brave no matter what cause you're an Allen." The last thing my dad has ever said to me. I called 911 and some how the lighting thing just left and my mom had a knife in her hand. I could've sworn the lighting killed my dad not my mom. The police came and arrested my mom and then I was sent to an adoption center.
*14 years later*
"Ema, is that really you?"
to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.3K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
19.5K 455 30
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
151K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
8.7K 942 29
Blair è una bella, dolce e carina nobildonna che tutti amano e vogliono proteggere. Un peccato che Blair sia la cattiva della novel in cui si è reinc...