Kingdom Hearts One Shots #2

By BlytheHearts

The Next Installment Of My Self Written One Shots! Requests Are ALWAYS Open! Update Schedules Are Sunday an... More

Intro And Message
Terra X Reader
Riku X Reader
Sora X Reader
A/N - New Trailer & Changeups
Axel X Reader
Sora X Reader X Toy Story World
Roxas X Reader
Ventus X Reader
Vanitas X Reader
Riku X Reader
Roxas X Reader
Lea X Reader X Isa
Ventus X Reader X Vanitas
Sora X Reader
Demyx X Reader
Riku X Reader X Roxas
Lea x Reader

Lea X Reader

2.3K 38 3
By BlytheHearts

" Y/N wait up!" Lea screamed as you come to a halt. " Are you really going to try and find him?" He asked as the flashbacks started. 

Xehanort had killed your sister in a brief meeting. After multiple attacks he had defeated her. Ever since then all you wanted to do was kill him for the sake of revenge. Lea your training partner ( and crush ) just found out about everything, begging you not to go. 

" I'm going to find him... I know I will." you answered as your mind wandered off again. " Y/N nobody is strong enough to take him on alone!" Lea grabbed your hand preventing you from leaving. 

" Well then come with me." you stated. Lea's eyes widened. " I could really use your help." you asked him turning around to face then red head. " We could get ourselves killed!" Lea pointed to his heart. 

" Well at least we would be together." you whispered. Lea looked down. Ever since you 2 had met  he had held a special place for you in his heart. Since you both trained together Merlin had told you both to always stay close to each other in case of a time of need. An now was a time you needed him the most. 

" I'll go." he answered looking straight into your shining eyes. Smiling you embraced him in a deep hug. Lea then smiled and kissed your forehead hoping to never be separate from you again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 441 12
A Reader-Insert One-Shot book featuring Vanitas. Mainly AUs of various time periods, based on songs, story prompts and plain old inspiration. There...
2.4K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...
69.4K 556 27
Kingdom Hearts One Shots (Completed) None of the pictures are mine and the characters are own by Disney and square enix Created:2018 Dont mind the gr...
40 0 15
This is a story about two young women that once lived in Radient garden but were separated when the world was engulfed into darkness. They now live t...