Save me from the darkness (Wa...

Od live_4_life

"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his fore... Více

Save me from the darkness
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Epilogue
Sequel
New story

Chapter six

37.8K 832 183
Od live_4_life

Hey guys. So it's been awhile hasn't it? Super busy though. I had a iceskating compertition the other day and I froze my butt of. I have two solos to preform next weekend and I've got a dressarg thing this sunday. I know. Busy. Then I've got my part tomorrow so even more busy. So I decided to post it now. YAY. It's 11 so I better be off soon.

Have a great weekend.

Chapter six

I shoved the carrot around my plate with my fork “We should face them head on. They wouldn’t be expecting it as normal but…” Kent seemed to trail off in thought and James shook his head

“No. They would know. We should take them from by surprise. Rogues are stupid and are always looking for a fight.” I heard Isaac sigh from next to me.

“Perhaps.” Isaac mused. It had been all they talked about at dinner. Rogues this and Rogues that. It bored me to death and I’d rather be being fed lies then be here listening to this rubbish. “They have been attacking smaller packs as well, maybe turning some young wolves against their packs. They would not have enough to face us head on alone.”

“So you think their waiting alpha?”

“Of cause they are. When they find our weak point they will target just that.” There was silence at the table.

“And what is our weak point alpha?” Isaac thought for a moment before leaning back in his chair.

“Some would say our weak minded females, others our young children.” My fingers clenched around my fork until my knuckles began to turn white. I clenched my teeth together and shoved the food into my mouth, chewing like a mad man. “I believe it is our weakest member of the pack. It’s not our omega. We have none. It’s our most scared member.”

From the words I knew who he was talking about. I swallowed the food I had basically chewed to mush and turned to him. “May I leave?” I asked him. He looked at me and tilted his head.

“Wouldn’t you want to listen to our discussion?” Jerk face.

“No thank you. I must prepare for bed.” I whispered and he shrugged.

“I shall be up soon.” Standing to my feet quietly, I left the room as quickly as possible. I could hear them quickly continue the conversation and I shut the doors behind my back.

“Oh. Someone was having dinner with the big tuff alpha.” My head snapped up to Sophia’s and she grinned at me. “So you’re the alpha’s prisoner?” She looped her arm through mine and led me towards the stairs “I heard that he doesn’t let you out of his sight for a second.” My eyes stayed on the floor and Sophia sighed.

“Anyway I’m taking you out for a barbeque tomorrow. What do you think? It will only be in the garden.”

“I don’t know…” I questioned her. Isaac will probably want me by his side all day like normal and question me like there was no tomorrow. “Isaac will probably-“

“Oh you’re on first name basis. That’s good.” She bumped my shoulder with her own and grinned at me. “Everything alright.” I stared at her a second before heading up the second flight of stairs. She grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face her. “Hey I know he’s a sexist jerk but tell me that you haven’t met any of those before. He’s an alpha. He thinks low of everyone, including his own mate.” My eyes travelled to the floor and I heard a cough behind her. My eyes looked up at Isaac’s and my eyes widened.

“So you’re also feeding lies to my mate?” He crossed his arms and Sophia turned around slowly.

“No alpha I was just-“

“Go to your room Sophia. I will have a talk with your mate tomorrow.”

“But-“

“Get out of my sight.” He hissed and she scurried off leaving me with Isaac. He took three long strides and he was in front of me on the stairs. “I should explain myself in my room.” He nodded up the stairs before lifting me off my feet making me squeal. He chuckled and I clutched to him with everything I had.

“I’m not going to drop you.” He told me but I didn’t listen. I kept my hands tightly attached to his shirt as he carried me up the rest of the stairs and into his room. I let him set me down on my feet and I straightened out the front of my dress. He slowly walked over to the cabinet in the corner and opened it.

“Would you like some brandy? Whisky perhaps? Wait what am I saying? You’re a woman.” My eyes bored into the back of his head hoping it would go through and kill him. I took a seat on the couch and continued to glare at his back. I heard him grab a glass and start to pour himself something containing alcohol.

Finally, he turned around to face me. He took a sip of his drink and came walked towards me. “So Lauren, I believe we still have much to discuss. You left me with unanswered questions in the study. I cannot read your mind until we mate fully.” I shuffled back away from him and brought my legs up onto the leather couch next to me.

 He seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before smiling “Alright. What is your favourite thing to do?” There was a silence between us and he sighed “Example, I like to practice my fighting skills and I would like to train my son.” His words made my eyes narrow down at him.

“Right.” I muttered. The sudden impulse to take his glass of alcohol away from him over took me and I grabbed it from his hand. “My turn to ask questions.” I told him swallowing the liquid in the glass. It burned my throat as it travelled through that area and I shook my head.

“You’re going to tell me why you think women are so inferior to men.” He cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest.

“I will not deny what is true-“ My hand came forward and slapped his face. His head whipped to the side and I saw his jaw clench. The sudden impulse to say everything on my mind over took me and I think part of my wolf was trying to get out.

“Well what you think is the truth is a lie.” Getting to my feet and I made my way over to the counter. I unlatched the lid of one of the large bottles and started to swallow it down. The burning in my throat sent a pleasurable sensation to travel through my body. “I’ve wanted to say this for a while now.”

A hiccup erupted from my mouth and I squeezed my eyes shut. “You’re a jerk.” I said pointing to a random place in the room. My vision had become as blurry as a fog and I couldn’t stand on my feet “If you knew what women do for you men you would think… that you were in-superior.” A pair of eyes appeared in front of mine.

“Yes? Go on. Tell me of these things you do for me.”

“We give you everything. We give you love.” I started to count of my fingers “We care for you, we provide another generation of your family for you and female wolves save their selves for their true mates.”

“Now-“

“What do men give huh? Oh I know. Their selfish, unreliable pigs who think that everything is okay if they say sorry. Well it’s not, okay? If you really want a pup then change your attitude.” I started to drink from the bottle again. It was suddenly taken from my hands and placed on the table next to me.

“You are very confident when you talk to just me. I wonder why that is…” He seemed amused by the whole thing. I narrowed my eyes at him and pointed at him.

“I hate you. I want to go home.”

“That’s not happening.” He said pushing me towards the bed.

“Well then I reject you.” His chest bellowed with laughter when he heard my words.

“A woman cannot reject her mate. That is only for a man.”

“Well then you will never fully mate with me.” I told him dropping down into the bed. He chuckled and smoothed my hair away from my face.

“We shall see. We shall see.” My eyelids dropped over my eyes and I finally fell asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXX (I was going to stop it there but I didn’t want to do that to you guys)

The sound of someone slipping shoes onto their feet woke me from my dreaming state. The foot was placed on the floor and someone sighed. There was a light knock on the door and I froze where I was. Someone sighed and there was the sound of the door opening.

“What? And keep your voice down.” Isaac hissed to someone on the other side of the door.

“Scouts were able to find traces of a rogue on the outlands. A female, one of the men confirmed.” Isaac sighed and shut the door quietly. I peeked out of my left eye and looked around the room. I groaned when my head started to pound with a headache.

My hands went up and clutched it in my hands. Squeezing my eyes tight before opening them up, I sat up slowly. A pillow and a bunch of blankets were lying on the couch.

Sleeping in the same bed as me is the first nice thing he’s done. There was a light knock on the door which made me groan and I sat up. A young woman came in. She was different to the one yesterday. Her bright smile almost made me cringe back from it.

“Hi. My name is Danielle. I’m here to do what you say and whatever.”

“So you’re my maid?” She nodded her head enthusiastically and grinned at me.

“Is there anything you would like me to get you? A dress? Water? Aspirin?” I shook my head which only made me groan and clutch it.

“Some tea would be nice and some clothes.” She nodded and hurried off. I walked into the bathroom. I quickly stripped off the clothes I had on and stepped into the shower. The water was a relief on my tense body and I let myself relax. I was slow to wash my hair and finally step out. I wrapped a towel around me and decided to make my way into the bedroom.

Danielle was humming to herself as she put the tray of tea on to the table and pours some hot water into the white mug. “Here you go.” She passes me the cup and I start to sip on it.

“It’s pretty hot out today so I got you some shorts and a shirt. Approval of the alpha, of cause.” She smiled at me again “Call me if you need anything. I’ll be just outside.” I nodded my head and she left quickly. I placed down the cup of Tea and pulled on the clothes she got me. Where the heck do they get these from?

I shook the thought out of my head and prepared for the day ahead of me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I leaned back on the couch and chewed on the end of the pencil. I began to draw a set of eyes I hadn’t seen in years but knew so well. Isaac was trying to concentrate on his work but I could tell I was distracting him and I would grin if I could but I was too into this.

“I suggest we start training them younger alpha. Perhaps the age for thirteen instead of fifteen.” Isaac glanced over at me again making me hid my face more and snigger.

“Raising the age won’t do anything.”

“But it will teach the young children to use their defences.”

“What if they change late?”

“Then they are at a disadvantage. If we start training at a young age it won’t take so long to work out the pecking order.”

“Very well. I shall drop it to ten.”

“Ten alpha?”

“That is when they learn to control their abilities. Agilest the male population do.”

“Yes alpha.”

“I shall call a pack meeting tomorrow. Spread the word.” The man bowed and left. As soon as he left I glared at Isaac.

“Ten?” I asked him and he shrugged and he stared at a file. The pen in his left hand began to flicker over the page.

“I don’t understand the problem. Strong worriers start to advance at that age.”

“So? They’re just children. Not soldiers you can command around like they were fully trained worriers.”

“How would you know any of this? You are a women and I am alpha.”

“Oh yeah and women have no opinion in this pack at all right?”

“I am not my father-“

“What does this have to do with your father?” I hissed at him. His eyes narrowed at me.

“If you were here when I father was alpha everything would have been different.”

“So he respected women?”

“No.” He barked out before he put a finger and thumb to the bridge of this nose and started to massage it there. “Yes. He respected women. He respected them too much though. My mother was his ruler. She had a say in everything. Even if she wanted a boy or a girl. Of cause my mother wanted a girl but she got me. So they tried again and got my younger sister. Do you want to know something?” He said looking up at me. I sat up and glared at him.

“What?”

“I will not be pushed around by some women. Even if they were my mate. I know it’s me who is supposed to change for you but I will not. I will not change for you. You will change for me. Understand this Lauren. You must change into a wolf now.”

There was a silence between us before I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“No. I will not change for you.” He growled softly.

“You will change Lauren. I will make sure of it.” He told me “Now get up and do it now.” I stood up and glared at him.

“I won’t change for you. Ever.” He pushed his chair back and straightened up

“Must I usher your wolf out? I will see her.”

“No you won’t.” I argued back. He was soon standing in front of me. His upper lip twitched in frustration and he grabbed my wrist in his large hand.

“What way do you want me to do this? The easy way or the hard way?”

“No way because I’m not doing it.” His head shook side to side.

“I guess the hard way.” There was a sharp pull on my arm and then a slight sound coming from my shoulder. In the matter of seconds my body was in agony. My hand went up to clutch my arm and I screamed out in pain.

My vision had started to go in and out of focus while Isaac stood there. His hard strong face had turned to a worried panicked one. My name was called out continues times by him and strong arms clutched my back and I swayed towards the floor.

Vote, Comment, Fan and support me in the watty awards.
BTW do you like the new cover?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1M 75K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
231K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.1M 30.3K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...