TWO FACED ° ( fancasts )

By LUNAGIRLS

in which everyone isn't white. ✧ ✧ ✧ © g 2016 ( fancasts ) ( highest ranking: #7 in fancast ) More

GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS
o1. LITERATURE
i. the marauders
ii. marauders ladies
iii. the golden trio
iv. the silver trio
v. the bronze trio
vi. the other gryffindors
vii. three superb chasers
viii. the seven ( and also nico )
ix. hogwarts founders
x. misc hp characters
xi. archie comics
xii. the gangsey
xiii. hp next gen
xiv. gotham city sirens
xv. the hunger games
o2. FILMS
i. beauty & the beast
ii. heathers
iii. the addams family
iv. wonder woman
v. the princess & the frog
vi. mulan
o3. TV SHOWS
i. mystery inc.
ii. gravity falls
iii. adventure time
iv. sailor moon
v. avatar the last airbender
vii. voltron: legendary defender
viii. totally spies!
o4. MISC
i. so you want to use my fancasts?
ii. what to do if a faceclaim is problematic
iii. requests!
viii. q&a / get to know me!!

vi. miraculous! ladybug

4.2K 130 66
By LUNAGIRLS

✮ ✮ ✮

( OLDER(?)
MIRACULOUS
LADYBUG! )

✮ ✮ ✮

MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG
[ zhang xin yuan ]

ADRIAN AGRESTE
[ tarjei sandvik moe ]

ALYA CÉSAIRE
[ jessica sula ]

NINO LAHIFFE
[ amir bageria ]

✮ ✮ ✮

this show is honestly one of the cutest and most diverse children's shows i've ever watched?? and i'm honestly really proud of this fancast?? the show is so cute and the characters are all so amazing. i honestly can't wait for season two (i mean it's //technically// a kid's show but i'm invested okay)

a quick background of the show's characters: marinette is the heroine of the story (ladybug) and is half chinese. i chose a chinese faceclaim for her because i couldn't find any half chinese half white girls who closely resembled her, and i felt zhang was a better fit. adrian is the other protagonist (cat noir). (tarjei is adrian bc he's also a cute Soft Boy and he has the green eyes and the rounded jawline and the deep cupid's bow and omfg i love tarjei so much)

alya is marinette's best friend and is from martinique, a french province in the carribean with a population of mostly africans, mixed with people of french, caribbean, lebanese, chinese, or tamil origin. i couldn't find what specific ethnicity she was, however, she is clearly a person of color, so i chose jessica sula as a faceclaim for her because she is caribbean (specifically trinidadian), chinese, and white, all ethnicities prevalent in martinique. they also have the same face shape, similarly shaped noses, ombre hair, and curly hair.

nino is adrian's best friend and is from reunion, another french province just off madagascar. the most common ethnic groups there are people of african, indian, european, malagasy and chinese origin. i also couldn't find his specific ethnicity, but he's also a canon poc and looks to be of indian descent to me so i chose amir bageria as a faceclaim for him because they actually pretty closely resemble each other.

hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
991K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...