Escaping Destiny

By DanielaOjeda_2

Skylar didn't have choices growing up she has a father who is a gang leader and a mother with a big heart. S... More

•Pilot •
•Earned Respect•
• We meet again•
•Paradise Death•
•The Warning•
•Grand Escape•
•The Visitor•
•Oh Dear Brother•
•AUTHORS NOTE• PLEASE READ•
•Living Hell•
•Tick-Tock•
•AUTHORS NOTE•
•Mission Impossible:Part 1•
•Mission Impossible:Part 2•
•Run•
•Arrival•
•Dark Pasts•
•Double Dates•
•Hell's Return•
•Vengance•
•Old Habits•
•Darkness•
•Dreams Come True•
•Two Are Better Than One•
•Stuck•
•S.O.S•
•Recovery•
•Home•
•Justice•
•Team•
•My Escaping Destiny•
announcements!!

•Guests?•

33 2 0
By DanielaOjeda_2

As we got to our table Liam received a message

My Bro-
Hey Liam so im headed to cali and I'm with my girl bestfriend I want to surprise her she doesn't know we're going over there, I wanted to know if you're around there I know you're always traveling. We wanted to go because I wanted to take her somewhere nice and special.

Liam's response-
Yeah bro I'm in cali my girlfriend and I bought a house up in the hills. I'll talk to her about you staying over. We really need to hang out

"Everything alright?" I asked

"Oh yeah it's just my best friend, he says he's in town with his girl bestfriend, and he wanted to hang out and I thought you could meet him"

"Yes That's wonderful, tell him he's very welcomed to stay over with his friend." I said. I was skeptical at first but still very excited. I mean I wanted to know Liam and get along with his relatives and friends.

"Awesome I'll tell him right now"

Liam's answer-
You guys are more than welcomed to stay over, we're very excited I'll pick you up at what time?

My bro-
My plane arrives at 1 pm.

Liam's answer-
Alright man I'm excited to see you. Ill be there at 1 to pick you guys up.

"All done?" I asked

"Yeah I told him i'll be there to pick him up at 1 pm."

"Great" i was excited but nervous I had a feeling about this visit, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Anyways we ordered our food and kept talking.

I really enjoyed times with Liam. He made me feel happy. As if I wasn't just any girl, I was his girl. His princess.

And he was my Prince Charming.

Suddenly some slow salsa music started playing, it was by my favorite artist, Marc Anthony. (If you don't know who this is. He's a Hispanic singer. Look him up, some of the song lyrics will be appearing. If you don't want to read them, then skip on, if you do then go for it❤️)

"Let's dance" I said

"I can't dance Sky." He said nervously.

"I'll teach you. Come one. Trust me" I said

He got up and smiled.
As we walked to the dance floor I heard the lyrics.

Si por solo un minuto
tuviese el tiempo de los dos
si por solo un minuto
pudiera abrazarte otra vez
Te amare por siempre
te amare al fin de la luz
te amare por siempre

I grabbed his hand and put one on my waist the other one rested on the palm of my hand

I started, my feet moved like they where meant to.

"Follow me" I said

"Alright" he said with a deep breath

We moved around the dance floor. I didn't want this to end. But unfortunately it did.

"You're a great dance Liam what are you talking about" I said

"You think?"

"Yes you're amazing! You took the lead so nicely and smoothly" I said

"Well how did you learn how to dance" he asked

"My grandmother is from Cuba she taught me how to dance salsa, merengue, you name it"

"I want to take you somewhere special" he said

"Where?"

"It's a surprise" he said

He then led me out of the restaurant. We walked around to the curve of where to restaurant was, and what I saw was extraordinarily beautiful.

"Liam it's, it's beautiful" I was dazzled

"Not as beautiful as you" he said

He turned me around and carried me bridal style.
He walked on some rocks in the water and sat me in the little land center of the lake on a big rock. We both looked at the water fall.

"How does it glow?" I asked

"It's a special chemical in the water. It's very rare." He said

"Liam. I never thought I would be so happy in my life. My father. He turned me into a monster. I killed people. I-I-"

"You killed them because you where forced" he said " You didn't have a choice. And I love you for that. You're so traumatized and so sorry for your fathers mistakes that you're apologizing to me. Guess what Skylar I'll never let you apologize for that, you know why? Because you're the best persons I've met in my life. You risked everything to escape with me, you went back to find your mother. Knowing you could get killed. But you did it. That why I love you."

I was so shocked. He loved me after what I did. I'm truly amazed by this man. He's completing me. He's gives me the strength I need.

I pulled him close to me.

"I love you too. I've never loved anyone as I love you. Thank you for completing me."

He then pulled me close into a kiss

I still felt butterflies in my stomach. He just made my feet jelly whenever he would kiss me. I never thought anyone could ever love me, and I love them back. Love feels good. It's like your on cloud 9. It's amazing and it's even better when that person loves you back.

We kissed until god knows when. After a an hour or two we headed back home. This night was amazing.

*********
Next morning- 12:30 pm

"Sky."

"Mhm" i mumbled

"I'm going to pick up Jaxon from the airport" he said

"Mhm ok" I went back to sleep, I was so tired after last night

I kept sleeping but I woke up shortly afterwards.

I started getting ready knowing soon our guest would arrive.

I put on ripped white jeans white a yellow off the shoulder crop top.

I was nervous meeting his friend, but I was also excited to meet them.

I didn't know what awaited for me that week.

So what will happen with the new guests?? Do you know them? I'll give you a hint GraciandjoyPabon . Tune in my loves kisses 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
41 1 12
"I killed him. I just watched him die as he bled out. But I don't feel guilty. I was just protecting myself. I didn't do anything wrong. Any human wo...
1.9K 93 43
MATURE CONTENTS.16 year old Skylar Ann Heart has been through hell and doesn't trust anyone, not even her parents. But when he comes along what will...
The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.2K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...