Ethan and Carl Imagines

De shwifty11

Mini imagines for you ;) Mais

Carl Gallagher .1
Ethan Cutkosky .1
Carl Gallagher .2
Ethan Cutkosky .2
Carl Gallagher .3
Ethan Cutkosky .3
Carl Gallagher .4
Ethan Cutkosky .4
Carl Gallagher .5
Ethan Cutkosky .5
Carl Gallagher .6
Ethan Cutkosky .6
Carl Gallagher .7
Ethan Cutkosky .7
Carl Gallagher .8
Ethan Cutkosky .8
Carl Gallagher .9
Ethan Cutkosky .9
Carl Gallagher .10
Carl Gallagher .11
Ethan Cutkosky .11
Carl Gallagher .12
Ethan Cutkosky .12
Carl Gallagher .13
Ethan Cutkosky .13
Carl Gallagher.14
Ethan Cutkosky.14
Carl Gallagher .15
Ethan Cutkosky .15
Carl Gallagher .16
Ethan Cutkosky .16
Carl Gallagher .17
Ethan Cutkosky .17
Carl Gallagher .18
Ethan Cutkosky .18

Ethan Cutkosky .10

6K 79 10
De shwifty11

   Imagine being in a mall with Ethan Cutkosky and you two are messing around with the motor carts.

---

"Hey get in one we can have a noodle fight." You say hopping in a motor cart.

   Ethan gets a motor cart and you two start driving around chasing each other and hitting each other with foam noodles.

"Excuse me I think I need to ask you two to leave the store immediately." The store manager says.

"Uh why ?" Ethan asked

"Because you are disturbing the customers and the staff around you , this is a very immature thing for young teens to be doing , now out of my store." She slightly raises her voice.

"Fine fine" Ethan says putting the motor carts back.

"Ignore her Ethan she's just cranky." You chuckle walking out the store. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

141K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
139K 15.8K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...