Social Media || Shawn Mendes

By grungexcal

"HOT MAMI!" [ social media au] copyright | grungexcal 2017 More

CAST
INSTAGRAM
GROUP CHAT
INSTAGRAM
REAL
TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/GROUPCHAT/TWITTER
REAL
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/TWITTER
INSTAGRAM/REAL
REAL/INSTAGRAM
INTERVIEW/ INSTAGRAM / REAL
REAL/INSTAGRAM
REAL/INSTAGRAM/
REAL/INSTAGRAM
REAL
INSTAGRAM/REAL
REAL
TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/REAL
INSTAGRAM/NEWS/TWITTER/REAL
LETTER/ INSTAGRAM
REAL/ INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM/REAL
INTERVIEW/INSTAGRAM
EPILOGUE

INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/REAL

1.8K 42 15
By grungexcal

@delwinters:
pool w/ friends is the way to beat the heat pic creds: @CalumHood
[tagged: @CalumHood]
100.1k likes 634 comments

@5SOSusername: OMG I SHIP

@5SOSusername1: oh my goalssss

@Calumusername: i love them together plus INTERRACIAL

@Calumusername1: she is ugly she needs to back away from my husband

@Calumusername2: i agree ^ @Calumusername1

@TomHolland2013: my daddy is beautiful stop commenting lies under her post @Calumusername1 @Calumusername2

@shawnmendes: i completely agree with @TomHolland2013

@TomHolland2013: thanks mate

[@shawnmendes liked ]
[@TomHolland2013 liked ]
[@CalumHood liked ]

@shawnmendes: she's a beauty @delwinters

1.2m likes 993.1k 🔁

@username: OMG I SHIPPPP IT

@username1: THEY ARE SO ADORABLE

@5SOSusername: isn't she dating Calum though?

@5SOSusername1: same i'm so confused @5SOSusername

@username2: she is such a slut

@shawnmendes: she is not a slut just because she hangs out with guys @username2

@Shawnsupporter: PREACHHH MY PRECIOUS BABY

@Shawnsupporter1: how have you not gone out with him yet?? @delwinters

in reply to...
@margotrobbie: @Shawnsupporter2: @delwinters @roseruth i agree with her or him

@roseruth: @Shawnsupporter2: @margotrobbie: @delwinters this pool/beach party is sure funnnn

@roseruth:
we are in between the beach or the pool @margotrobbie
867.3k likes 1334 comments

@username: I LOVE YOU ROSE AND MARGOT

@username3: MY KWEEN MARGOT IS SO PRETTY

@username2: where is @delwinters

@shawnmendes: @username2: @delwinters: with meee
View all comments

@delwinters
too many great photographers in this party
[ tagged: @CalumHood @NiallHoran @shawnmendes @AshtonIrwin @LouisTomilinson @HarryStyles @LiamPayne @margotrobbie @roseruth @kjapa @camimendes @marinadnery]

@delwinters: also sorry I couldn't tag everyone

@username: i love all you guys
@shawnmendes: i am so glad to be there

View all 1134 comments

[@shawnmendes liked]

Lately Shawn has been commenting on my posts a lot more. This pool/beach party has a lot of people for a little party.

"I thought you said it would be small?" I ask Ashton, putting my head on Calum's shoulder.

"It is not my fault I like a lot of people," He giggles.

"Sureee. I don't know how I deal with you?" I laugh.

"You deal with me because of my hot looks," He smiles at me.

"Oh shut up!" I hit him playfully.

"I love you too," He puckers his lips at me.

I roll my eyes at him and looked over to see Shawn staring at me while Rose was jumping up and down to get his attention. She is so small compared to him.

"Hey Rose! Over here," She sighs walking over to me.

"He can't stop drooling over you. He is not trying to not listen but he is distracted by your beauty," She smirks.

"He hasn't said a word to me since we been at this party," Frustrated on how he hasn't said anything.

"Just go to him first," I shake my head at her answer.

"I will see you later my adorable Rose," I kiss her forehead and walked off to wherever Shawn went.

I walk into the pool house to see Shawn with Camila, Kj, Marina, Grant, and others. I sashay over to Camila and Kj.

"Hey! My loves," I sit on her lap.

"Wow I feel like such a daddy," She laughs as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Camilia, we all know who the real daddy is?" Kj smiles at me.

I glance over at Shawn to see him laughing with Grant and all of them. I wonder where Tom is? I miss him a lot.

I look back to Kj to see the conservation has cease, "Adeline?"

"Yeah I'm here," I look back over to him.

"It seems lately you've been distracted by a certain Canadian singer," Cami coos.

"No... I just... Kj can I sit on your lap Camila's lap pretty uncomfortable with her skinny legs!" I joke.

"Hey! My legs are perfect," She pouts, crossing her arms.

I transitioned myself to Kj's lap, adjusting myself so I'm not on his private parts. Truth is though I wouldn't mind... I use to have the biggest crush on him and Keith Powers, but back to Kj. I just never told him...

"Stop moving so much," He sighs.

"Sorry! Am I hurting you?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah. Your fat ass is crushing my poor daddy," Cami chimes in.

"Shut up!" I throw a small pillow at her, however she ducks causing it to hit Shawn instead.

"Who threw that?" He gets up fast from his conservation.

"Me," I raise my hand like I was in school.

"Are you declaring a pillow fight?" He smiles widely.

"Maybe I am...maybe I'm not?" I smirk.

"Oh it's on baby!" He picks up the first pillow he sees and throw it to me, but happily it landed on Kj instead of me. Which causes everyone to get up and start in a full pillow fight in the pool house.

I run out of the pillow fight to go find some friends who won't make me do physically activities. When I ran into my good friends Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Margot Robbie, Willa Holland, and Tom Holland.

"Hey siblings and fellow stars!" I sit on Margot's lap.

"Why couldn't you sit on Tom's lap isn't he your daddy?" Willa smirks.

"Actually.... I'm his daddy," I scrunch up my face.

"She is a good one," He leans back in the couch.

"You guys are so weird?" Willa chuckles as she leans onto Sebastian's shoulder.

"You know you disturbed a peacefully roasting of Tom Holland session," Anthony speaks up.

"Every time I hang out with you guys I just get bullied," Tom says in his beautiful British accent.

"Geez 14 years old are sure cranky," I joke as I eat a grape.

"First. I'm not actually 14 that was for a role. Two. He is actually 15 years old," He says in a stern voice.

"Have you seen the reactions of people when they found out you are actually 21?" Margot chimes in.

"I thought he was 14 when I first met him," Sebastian proves people's shock.

"I hate you guys," He gets up and walk over to the pool house.

"So what is the deal with you and Tom?" Willa immediately asked as soon he's out of sight.

"We are friends," I shrug.

"COME ON WE SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER!" Margot hits my arm.

"Yeah! I couldn't even cut the sexual tension with a knife if I wanted to," Sebastian argues.

"Trust me. I like him as a friend. He likes me as a friend. End of discussion," I sigh as I look over to see Shawn and Tom walking out together.

"What about Shawn?" Anthony leans in to hear more.

"Strangers? Friends? I don't know?" I shrug again. I look over to see Kj walking alone over into the kitchen, "I will be right back my dear friends."

I ran over to the kitchen to open the doors. To see him lifting his shirt, and looking over straight at me.

"Oh hey Adeline!" He smiles and goes into the fridge.

"Hey Kj... I just wanted to see how the pillow fight went?" I walk over to where he was.

"Okay. Got hit a lot!" He closes the fridge and looks into my eyes, "Is that really all you want?"

He grabs my face, kissing me rather fierce fully, and slams me against the cabinets. Lifting me up in the process. Did I forget to tell you? Well we sort of had a thing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 442 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader
268K 9K 34
❝face it, tiger...you just hit the jackpot!❞ social media & real life. cover by binbarnes
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...
207K 5.8K 34
! 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ¡ in which tom messages some fans and aria has good friends who likes messing with her love life 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧�...