EXO Imagines

creamypuffers tarafından

EXO imagines and scenarios Daha Fazla

EXO Imagines
Sehun (jealousy)
Tao (sweet, jealousy, request)
Luhan (Cute, Part 1)
Luhan (Cute part 2, smut)
Kai (sweet)
Baekhyun (Romantic)
Suho (funny)

Kris (sad)

1.5K 44 0
creamypuffers tarafından

I wouldn't stop thinking about EXO. I got tickets and backstage passes for their comeback show this week! I hope my bias, Kris, notices me.

At the concert, there were 5 girls and 2 guys waiting for EXO, including me. They were all fair skinned and had beautiful features. I was skin darker than Kai, and I was at average looks.

They came out when I was thinking about my self esteem and I didn't realize Kris was talking to the most beautiful one there. He didn't even notice me.

I started to cry when Chen came to see me. "Hi, what's wrong, beautiful?" He looked to me necklace that had Kris's name and power badge on it I bought from Amazon. "Kris, come here, please?" He jogged towards me as my heart started to race. "Yes, Chen-sshi?" Chen pointed to my necklace and winked at Kris, signaling I was a fan and walked away. I'll have to thank him~.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He eyes sparkled as they always did on my iPad screen. "I'm Priscilla, it's nice to see my favorite oppa." I bowed. He laughed. "Well aren't you just the cutest? I love you~!!" He kissed my cheek and the girl got jealous. Now she knows how it feels. Hmph!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
248K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...