The Innocent Project

By Liquidwater

Marley is the exact opposite of 'Girly' She wears tight ripped skinny jeans along with matted red hair and a... More

The Innocent Project
|| Paintings and pubs
|| I hate him.
|| Bloody Hell Clara..
|| Fights and funny feelings
|| Deal
|| His house
|| RED
|| secrets that I hold
|| clothes and ut-o's
|| camera ?
READ
|| starßase ?
|| Girlfriend ?
|| drama is his middle name
|| Drinks and just friends

|| claras back

886 94 17
By Liquidwater

SO SAD :-( only 15 more chapters + an epilogue left :-((( cry meh a river guys

*****

Recap

-

I then heard a sigh and a moment of silence before there were words spoken again.

"Okay."

"Okay good, I love you?"

"I love you too harry, I'm sorry"

And that was it my heart slowly sunk back down and once again my chest felt tight, but the worst part was right before my eyes closed for the night I heard harry whisper small words to know one at all..

"Yea.. Friends.. Just friends."

*******

I'm amazing! so half this chapters like kinda in Harry's Pov so you can see how the little
F ucker feels ;-)

********

Harry

It felt weird. My stomach, it felt tight and odd. Pinched up like a bunch of cherries on a tree. And it defiantly wasn't from my 'wife'

We sat in silence after our little chat- me staring ahead at the dead silent road. My eyes barely leaving the yellow line that sat between me and the other side of the dark, bare street.

I felt and odd puddle of guilt build up inside me as I got an email from work telling me the footage they got of Marley was fantastic and they couldn't wait to see more of my work.

Oh if only they knew.

It irritated me with a burning passion that I couldn't just quit my job, that I couldn't just leave everything behind and start fresh.

'Start fresh but with Marley'

My brain stated, making me clench my curls into my unoccupied hand as sweat glistened my forehead.

This was all so f ucked up

"Harry." Natalie's voice croaked making me quickly turn my head to my ..... To my wife as we zoomed down the narrow street.

"Yes" I whispered but she didn't answer, she only stared at Marley her eyes watering a bit as she sniffled making my eyes widen as I tried to keep them on the road.

"Natalie." I muttered but she only let out a sob before smiling a bit.

"She's really pretty ya know ... Marley."

She paused my mouth a gap before she let out a sad laugh her voice barley above a whisper as she spoke.

"I can see why you love her."

I didn't want to hear it, in fact I barley heard it, and my heart beat thumped a thousand times harder as my hands harshly griped the wheel.

"Nat-" I stared my voice rushed but her usually snappy tone quickly cut me off.

"Save it harry." Her voice was too calm, way too calm. She just looked too calm.

"-and take me home."

I couldn't say anything else, I only nodded, gasping in an odd relief as we pulled in our large drive way, my mind clouded as Natalie opened the car door walking herself up the driver way too our house before disappearing inside.

Again. Odd.

I slowly got out of the car myself, opening the back door and quickly scoping Marley up in my arms before kicking it shut.

"What am I going to do with you." I muttered my voice wavering as she slept soundly in my arms.

What was I going to do?

What would happen in the morning?

This is f ucking déjà vu all over again.

"Marley." I whispered as I walked into our spare bedroom, my eyes slowly closing as I realized how tired I really was.

"Marley wake up." I muttered my voice soft.

She only groaned rolling around in the covers before slowly speaking.

"Take my clothes off."

I felt my eyes widen as I looked at the closed door before looking back at the now once again sleeping girl.. I mean thoughs clothes did look uncomfortable .

I groaned biting my lip, by trousers forming a tent as I thought about Marley half naked In front of me- f uck this is bad.

"Marley, please get up." I begged making her whine even more.

"Please, im so uncomfortable." She cried before her eyes closed again,her body laying limp.

"Aw f uck it." I sighed before slowly bringing my large hands to the back of Marleys dress pulling down the zipper in a painfully slow manner making me eyes widen at her black lace panties that peeked threw at the end of the dress.

"Sh it sh it f uck." I cried my jeans getting awfully tight as I gasped in pain.

I couldn't do this.

"Marley please."

Still no answer.

"Shit." I muttered as I slowly slipped her out of the dress my mouth watering at the sight of her firm backside and her medium sized breasts.

God damn she was hot.

My fingers slowly trailed down her smooth stomach before I quickly grabbed a shirt pulling it over her alluring body.

Sighing in relief that I was finally finished I fell back in the bed next to her, to tired to even think about Natalie.

To tired to think about the fact that I had just seen Marley half naked-

And way to tired to think about my
f ucking stupid a ss job.

I was just to tired.

**********

My hands felt odd, my eyelids felt heavy and the only sound I could hear were muffled profanities as things we're silently tossed around.

I groaned moving my limp hand up to my face to rub the scum of the corners of my eyes lids making a loud crashing sound fill the small space.

"S hit." A voice croaked making my eyes pop open, everything from last night quickly filling up my mind.

"Marley." I asked my voice croaky and deep as my eyes blurred to a figure standing near the edge of my bed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you I just looking for my suit case."

"Natalie?" I groaned feeling the edge or my bed, Marley was gone.

"Yea. She left this morning while I was down stairs making a coffee." She stated calmly.

"And you didn't stop her?" I bark, my eyebrows sliding together as she glared at me while throwing a shirt in her bag.

"No harry I didn't, she's you're problem not mine, oh and by the way I'm leaving for a couple weeks to visit my parents in Manchester." Natalie quipped making my head spiral as she quickly slammed the room door behind her.

"F uck"

I groaned while flopping back on the bed.

This was not going as planned.

***

Marley

My head pounded in several different places as I walked down the crowded street, my worn out heels barley making it half a foot before the back gave out causing me to limp all the way to Starbucks.

It had only been about thirty minutes since I left Harry's house, I couldn't help but feel so stupid and helpless as I let myself go get wasted and have harry take me home.

It was even ten times worse when I walked down the stairs in a rush, hair and tight little dress a mess and I bumped straight into his girlfriend.

She only looked at me silently, her eyes calm as if she didn't notice I was there.

I quickly muttered an apology, which she only gave me a sad smile before nodding her head at me and making her way up the stairs.

Talk about awkward.

And as if it couldn't get any worse on the way out my dress ripped half way down my back making people give me odd looks as I passed by.

In other words I was besides myself.

I was beside everything.

My life was a mess, a tornado, it just spiraled every ware and always followed wherever I went creating a whorl wind of unstoppable mayhem.

In other words my life was like a jersey shore Remix with a teaspoon of tequila.

I f ucking hated jersey shore.

"Marley ?" A voice chirped making me slowly turn around on to gasp into my best friends arms.

See I told you, my life's like a f ucking episode of jersey shore/awkward

"Clara iv missed you!" I cry my voice muffled into her large fur coat.

"Oh my god iv missed you -- whoa what the f uck happened to you." Clara laughed making me pout.

"Harry." I mutter making Clara laugh, another chuckle following along with it making me jump.

"Oh god, I forgot. Marley this is zayn, my boyfriend-- Remember from the party?"

I quickly thought back to the hot guy at the poll Clara was flitting with before letting out a small smile.

"Well s hit, congrats Clara ! Anyways what new?"

"Absolutely nothing. Besides the fact that I saw this beautiful dress down town and I really wanted to buy it! Oh also I really needed this like-"

"Okay I get it, nothing's new, now shut up." I laugh making her smirk before she looks at my attire again frowning.

"Back to reality though." She starts hands on her hips.

"What did happen with you and harry?."

I sighed figuring I should just tell her as soon as possible -- I mean what's the worst that could happen ?

Right ?

*******

Okay this chapter ends off on a really weird note and I wanna see if you guys can guess why!

350 votes and like 40 comments please :-)

LONGER UPDATE KINDA SORTA IDK I TRIED

EXAMS SUCK

YEA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 493 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
Revenge By Mary

Teen Fiction

25.6K 911 28
A string of deception ends in a string of murder. Giana Reeds has been known as the all-around perfect girl. She's nice, friends with everyone, blond...
271K 5.7K 32
Stacey 20 never had the best childhood, she was single handedly raising her 4 year old daughter. She wanted to give Maddie the best life she could gi...
239 9 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...