Excluded Vampire - 'The Unhol...

By S_P_Nuts

This story is a fan fiction based on ‘The Unholy Trinity’ by Trishthewriter. Credit for all characters (exemp... More

Read this introduction
CHAPTER 2
Chap 3
CHAPTER 4 - Harry Potter

Chapter one - OMG! Who is this sexy vampire queen?

182 5 2
By S_P_Nuts

Camille stood at the front of the class staring straight back at those faces.

She had only been in Lockwood for two days and they had already managed to sucker her into attending a school; a public one at that.

She hadn’t always hated education, it was only after she’d discovered some truth about her world that she began to despise the educational system.

Education started as a way to control the young minds that would become future leader and still is. It’s just one massive plan to control a nation; and a world. Change the syllabus you change the beliefs. After all it is a person’s belief that determines their behaviour. Education is just a way to force your chosen belief into a child.

Camille hated it.

It made her blood both boil and freeze. It was anger and fear.

‘Religion’

Religion is the worst form of education. It implants beliefs from birth.

A human; a person, your character: it is built by your childhood experience. Whether you are; happy, social, isolated, lonely, depressed or even suicidal it is all a result of your childhood experience.

Yet none of us can control our early experiences, in essence none of us can control or even decide who we are. We are just products moulded by those who claimed us first.

And that was what Camille hated: the foul stench of power used for amusement.

-Amusement; at the lives of others.

To toy with a person, with a life is to destroy one’s soul.

Bastards that use the hardships of others for a means of ‘entertainment’, it sickened her to the core. If Camille ever found out that someone was using her life, her family, and her struggles for entertainment – she would make it her mission to hunt them down and destroy them in the cruellest manner possible.

‘Although the last time that happened I got banished from Heaven. I guess it couldn’t be helped. You cannot just take on God and leave without consequences’. Camille sighed.

Camille had taken notice of the teacher now also staring at her.

‘Is it the same at all public schools? I know vampires are hot, but this is an overreaction for most. It’s as if they’ve never seen a school girl before. It is my first time playing a modern high-schooler, maybe I overdid it?’

Camille looked at herself once more and smiled.

‘This uniform is cute. Chris helped me pick it out, but he did say I looked like a Japanese school girl that just escaped an anime.’

Camille giggled a little. She really wouldn’t have any game if she couldn’t use her looks to her advantage.

Camille’s eyes narrowed. A little girl; she was looking at her normally?

Camille liked this girl; she would talk to her first.

“Hey” she extended her arm “I’m Camille”

“I’m Wendy” the girl beamed “it’s a pleasure to meet you”

This girl? Something is wrong; she, she smells tainted.

 Camille continued to stare and make judgments. The girl herself was not tainted, so she must be close to something unruly?

“How are you?” Wendy asked filling the strange silence.

“Well, actually I’m a little nervous” Camille scratched her head – damn; she was a good actress sometimes – “this is my first time at a public school, and, and I don’t know-”

A stalk woman walked in. Camille figured she was employed at the school; she smelt of arrogance and pride.

She glared at the desk until the teacher escaped the room; then turned to grin at Camille.

“You must be the knew student”

This is the teacher; who was that other man? “Camille,” she bowed her head down “a pleasure to meet you ma’am”

The woman blushed. She was obviously new to this treatment. Camille smiled; flattering this woman would be an easy job.

Camille watched as the woman’s gaze landed on Wendy.

“I see you’ve met Wendy”

So this lady also admired Wendy?

"Yes ma'am. We were just discussing my transfer" Camille had to keep this together, now that she'd spoken to Wendy she would have to stick to performance, but it looked like she would have to play an innocent hard working female.

It seems like life in this place may be a little more boring than before, but at least it should prevent being exposed, for a while longer at least.

Lunch went exactly as predicted. Camille kept up her ‘good girl’ act and Wendy introduced her to some new friends; Angelica and Christian. Both of which also smelled tainted. It was strange at first, all three of them would seem like normal teenage nerds, yet they were all tainted? It made Camille wonder; what type of place is Lockwood? Why was it so unguarded against evil? How had it survived this long in this state?

For lunch the group had tried taking her to a church. And that was how it begun. It was against school rules to leave the grounds. Yet this particular group had been granted permission; to pray?

The children also made out to be practising Christians?

They were deeply entranced by their beliefs, but that wasn't what bothered Camille, she had long since learned that people's beliefs in the non-existence were not to be commented on. That is until pressured to belief in the system of ‘universal balance between good and bad’.

Camille had been through enough to know that the universe was not ‘fair’. She had lived by herself for long enough to know that there is no universal justice system; there is no justice without people, it is up to the individual not the almighty. After all it is like Machiavelli said: “there is no good and bad, just perception.”

It was confusing; yet enticing.

I have to find out what tainted them.

"So Camille" said Christian smiling so angelically it was devilish, "I couldn't help but notice how you paused before entering the church grounds"

This child? He wouldn’t be so blunt if he knew what I was.

Camille smiled "You noticed?" Camille knew no ordinary person would notice her split second pause; it must be his tainted power. "And I tried so hard to hide it" she laughed. "I don't find churches very appealing" <- that was not an act, truly holy buildings could choke her to death; after all she is an, almost, immortal vampire.

Luckily this church was not truly blessed by God.

"Well, in all honesty I don't find any religious places appealing" Camille continued

"Why is that?" asked Wendy (not as polite as she could have been)

Camille paused, she knew how to answer but she had to make them think she was uncomfortable "I, uh," she sighed - this act is much easier than last time; even with the tainted individuals "-they hold upsetting memories for me"

"Oh" Wendy and Angelica reacted in unison

Only Christian urged her to continue - gees this guy was beginning to annoy her, can't he understand that she’s being distraught by the memory? Well that's what he’s supposed to see.

Camille decided she should just explain the rest of her story briefly and coldly to get her point across-

"Most of my family, or what I had of it, as well as many of my friends were lost to religion and its various believers.

"What hurt more was that the first ones were willing and completely entranced by their beliefs– The next few wanted to feel their actions protecting something or someone– And the last ones, the last of us, we were hunted down; made to be used in some sick and twisted ritual to amuse some higher power"

They all stared at her silently.

The force of what she had said was amplified by her heart. What she said was the truth, vampires and other demons like her were hunted down by religion to be sacrificed in the name of their god; whoever that may be

But Camille was sure that these idiots would infer it to mean something else that fitted in with their modern standards.

"Now you know why I paused before entering the church grounds"

"These 'religions'?" Angelica was careful this time "were they satanic?"

Bingo this child had taken on a completely different meaning.

"I suppose you could say that" Camille's voice was as heavy as her heart.

In this girl’s eyes Satan was capable of acts against humanity while God was an innocent bystander (yet it didn’t cross her mind that this bystander had the power to prevent evil but continued to lavish in his throne in heaven)

Camille was beginning to stress out again.

Calm down Camille, you need to stick to the plan.

It had been a while since she had used the truth like that. The last time Camille had been revealed she almost died, so she learnt to conceal her identity with a mixture of lies and truth.

When they were back at school Camille had been walked to her next class: English, by Christian. She had found it completely unnecessary but Christian protested.

"I've noticed the way some people look at you-"

Camille blushed, she knew she was attractive; it was one of the perks of being a vampire.

"With some of the students here it could be dangerous"

Camille smiled.

It couldn’t be dangerous, not for her, she’s a vampire she can take care of herself; but Christian didn't need to know that.

"I'm surprised you care so much,” Camille said innocently “But what kind of student here would dare to harm a girl?"

"There are some here who are worse than the devil"

Camille couldn't belief what this guy was saying. Wait- that tainted scent-

"Let's get to our seats" Wendy said

Camille had ended up on the same English class as Wendy.

Why do I have to be around the tainted ones? I need to break off this friendship soon, if I wait to long I’ll be exposed... that cant happen, not this time. I have to complete my mission without fail.

Camille sat down at the back of the class.

There are two spare tables in this class, yet I had to be given the one stained with childish graffiti?

Camille looked around, the students didn't to pay much attention, yet the teacher didn't mind, she just moved behind a desk of paper work. Wendy sat at the front, constantly fidgeting and looking at her watch; the lesson must have not started yet.

That explains it; a goody two shoes like Christian would never walk me to class unless he could still make it to his class 5 minutes early.

The lesson had finally started and the students quietened down. When some of them continued to whisper they were quickly silenced by the teacher or so she thought-

A boy had appeared outside the door. He literally appeared; if it were still the Science-fiction era Camille would have said it to be teleportation. She smiled as he sauntered into the class and took his seat beside her.

She didn't smile because of his stunning looks, but instead because she knew him to be a fellow demon.

His scent is strongly tainted; he was a powerful demon indeed. But, there’s a curious hint of something sweet about him, not strong enough to be coming from him, but from something he was close to?

Could this be why Wendy, Christian and Angelica are also tainted, had this guy rubbed off on them? Are the four jolly buddies?

Camille felt a strong stare on her form that boy. She knew this as an excuse to start a conversation with him. But she couldn't risk it. The stronger his scent the easier it was for him to find out who she was.

Camille continued to smile; I shouldn't have smiled in the first place, but it would be strange to stop now.

Wendy was also watching this boy walk to his seat. Camille wondered if she was attracted to him, it wouldn’t be strange since they smell the same.

I wouldn't blame Wendy, this boy is cute. Camille giggled. Chris would kill me if he knew I was thinking that.

"Hey there,” the guy smiled “what’s so funny?" Wendy had waved at her instantly.

Although Wendy gave her a friendly smile, she simultaneously gave the boy a look of disgust.

Wendy definitely had feelings for this guy, is she trying to play hard to get?

Oh I see. This girl is clever.

Camille figured Wendy had done this purposefully too keep this handsome demon to herself.

Camille's smile grew as she waved back to Wendy giggling a little.

Wendy had given her an excuse to completely dismiss this character, and the girl's wit had even amused her. The way some humans wish to keep individuals to themselves always amused Camille. It had never failed to interest Camille over her years, it was kept her interested. The actions humans would take in the purpose of 'love'.

Camille left the class unsatisfied; this boy had stopped after five words. She has expected a little more challenge from him. But it couldn't be helped, not when he competed with Christian church.

Right from the start Camille knew something to be different about Christian church and right now she felt as if she had figured it out.

"Christian, can we talk?"

"Of course Camille"

"Alone?"

He paused but reluctantly agreed.

This was it: Camille's chance to confirm her suspicions on Christian.

"Christian, I uh, I... I like you. More than a friend"

His eyes widened "Camille I'm flattered but I can't"

Camille was disappointed. "Chri-"

He softened "I'm sorry, I really am but I can't really have a girl-"

"Christian, do you belief in god?" Camille interrupted

"What? Of course I do"

"Do you believe in the devil and his demons?"

"Where is this heading Camille?"

"There's something different about you Christian, you seem like you’re not human"

"Excuse me"

"You seem as if you are more than human"

"Camille?"

"Something demonic"

"That's far from the truth" it was Wendy and she was followed by Angela "Christian is nothing like the devil"

Camille grinned, "you've slipped little girl"

Wendy was shocked at her language.

Camille did not need to hide her true (well her most comfortable) self anymore. She had some dangerous information on this bunch so had less to fear from them.

“You should be more carful in your speech” Camille continued “I mentioned nothing of the devil... Or Christ, yet you talked of the devil before demons.”

“What? You, you uh–”

“Judging from your reaction; especially to how I said ‘Christ’; my suspicions have been confirmed.”

They all waited her silently.

"I know what you are Christian church, and it explains your unruly stench. You are a descendant of Christ himself, and I suppose you are participating in a childish battle with a relative of Satan?"

They all stared at her silently. Christian fumed with anger.

"Do not fret. I won't do anything to interfere; granted that you do not hinder with any of my plans"

Author’s note:

What did you guys think?

Apologies to those that think Camille’s rant on religious education was a bit long, but it’s needed to show what kind of character Camille is and what sort of mindset she has. (You also need it to somewhat explain her hatred of religion and her ‘feud’ with God)

I don’t think it’ll work for Camille to be atheistic because she’s a supernatural vampire being herself who acknowledges God’s existence. So, when Camille talks about the ‘non-existent beliefs’ of humans, she means that their perception of reality is wrong; what they think about religion is wrong. And it has a much more sinister meaning that will be explored in future chapters.

Continue Reading