Brent Smith One-Shots

By lootybooty_

Just because I love him <3 More

Brent Dies
Rock climbing Brent
Jeckyll and Hyde
Brent x Zach (Truth or Dare)

Brent Takes A Hammer To A Land Mine

275 3 1
By lootybooty_

(Literally the title is what this will be about)

"What are you doing?! Are you that stupid?!" Barry yelled at Brent, who was hovering over a bump in the dirt, a hammer was in his fist, about an inch away from the bump.

"What?" Brent looked offended by the comment made by his drummer.
"In our song, I talked about taking a hammer to a land mine and I decided that I need to keep my promises. If I tell someone I'm gonna do something, I have to do it." He said dramatically and focused back on the land mine.

"You never said that you actually would though-" And with that, the whole place was blown to shreds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
100K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.