Midnight Luna (#Wattys2015)

Por _LightBringer_

Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and dec... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Author's Note

Chapter Fourteen

13.8K 442 14
Por _LightBringer_

Hailey's POV

Feeling the sun peek through the curtains and fall on my face, I opened my eyes and woke up to the most beautiful pair of brown eyes that was filled with adoration and love which caused me to forget how to breath.

"Good morning baby." Liam whispered, in his sleepy sexy voice.

"Morning." I blushed. He smiled one of his breathe taking smiles causing me to look at his lips. His smile widened and he leaned in for a much awaited kiss. The kiss was soft, slow and sweet and made my heart melt. Placing my hands on his cheeks, I kissed him back with the same passion. He climbed on top of me but used his hands to support his weight.

As my hands travelled behind his back, he bit my lip causing me to gasp. Getting what he wanted he deepened the kiss. His tongue felt amazing as it caressed and explored my mouth. I pulled him closer to me not wanting even a little space between us. Reluctantly he pulled back and smirked,

"If we don't stop now then I swear we'll never leave this room." He said huskily.

"Well I don't have an issue with that."I smiled seductively. He groaned and fell back on the bed with me giggling profusely.

"You'll be the death of me babe. But we have to get up because today is special and I want it to be perfect." He looked at me waiting for my response. "Oh is it? To me it is just a day of no school." I teased knowing very well what today actually meant to us.

It was our three year anniversary and believe me I had been looking forward to this day. Even with all the mess happening in my life these small moments with him I cherished because the lingering thought in the back of head keeps reminding me it may be my last. I quickly push it back and focus on Liam's distraught face. Hiding my smile, I looked at him blankly.

"You don't know what today is baby?" He questioned sadly. "Ummmm no, should I?" I asked, faking confusion.

"No" he replied curtly and jumped out of bed. He looked lost and sad with his head down as he put on his shirt. I scolded myself as he went to open the door,

"Liam" I called. He stopped but didn't turn. Walking to him I placed my hand on his back. He flinched and I mentally cursed myself for hurting him. Placing both my hands on his shoulder I turned him so he was facing me. I smiled as he tried to avoid eye contact with me. I kept my gaze till he hesitantly looked at me. He brown eyes looked so sad. I pulled him closer forcing him to hold my waist as I put my hands in his hair.

Bring my mouth closer to his ear, I bit it slightly and earned a sexy groan. I whispered in the most seductive voice I could make,

"Happy Anniversary, sweetheart." Kissing his cheek I pulled back and looked up at him.

He was shocked at first then playfully glared at me. "You really hurt me there." He whispered touching our foreheads together.

"I'm really sorry baby. It will never happen again." I said genuinely. He nodded and leaned down for a kiss. He pecked me but I caught a fistful of his hair and deepened the kiss. He dug his fingers painfully into my hips and devoured my mouth. Reluctantly we pulled back for air. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my face.

"I have some work now that I must attend to and if I stay here another minute I will definitely change my mind." He said making me giggle.

"But be ready in the evening, I'm taking you out and then no one will disturb us." He whispered. I bit my lip as he pecked me again and left.

I was a little angry that he didn't tell me his plans for today. I hated surprises because I always wanted to know what to expect so that I was always ready for it. It made no sense but I just didn't like to not be ready for any circumstances. Grumbling loudly I walk back to the bed.

I dived for my phone from across the bed. I quickly dialed her number. On the third ring a low angry voice answered," whoever this is, if it's not important I will rip you apart with my teeth for disturbing my sleep."

"Wow way to be subtle Claire." I scolded playfully.

"Hailey darling, I've missed you. I'm so angry with you. You never met me and didn't call for so many days."She yelled.

"Well I missed you too and would have met you if you weren't busy sucking face with a new boy every day." I pointed out casually.

"Oh you saw that. In my defense it's not my fault all of them are so damn sexy." She complained. I giggled and rolled on my back. "Well I called you because I have a fashion emergency."

"What? Why? Oh my god I can't believe my ears. Hailey Johnson is finally given in to my superb fashion sense. I just died and went to heaven." She giggled loudly on the phone.

"Ok don't get all happy. I won't deny it but today I need your advice. It's our third year anniversary and Liam's taking me on this mystery date and I want to blow his mind." I admitted shyly.

"Hang in there Hails I'll be there in some time." And she hung up.

Claire was a werewolf who didn't like to live in the pack house with everyone. She was among the few who wanted their space and privacy. She explained saying that she was independent and completely capable of living by herself. Liam was an understanding Alpha. He knew she was a strong wolf and he trusted her to take care of herself. If he wanted he could have forced her to stay but though he didn't like the idea of pack members staying apart he respected their wishes with a condition that at all pack meetings and pack dinner they should be present. I loved Claire and knew she wanted to live alone because she was a big time party animal and would end up with some guy in the end which Liam didn't approve off.

I smiled thinking about her as decided to quickly have a bath and then I dressed up and went down to the kitchen. Tyler was busy making some weird looking green color juice in the grinder. It looked gross and I frowned at him. He looked at me puzzled.

"What, it's a protein shake." He said defensively. "Well it looks gross and totally yuck." I scrunched up my face and turned to Esme and Kevin arguing about something.

"Hails tell him that witches can totally kick werewolves' furry ass." Esme turned to me expectantly. But Kevin replied before I could answer, "Yea right Hails couldn't even beat a normal werewolf." He joked.

I glared at him with so much anger and even my wolf took an insult to his words, "Well Kevin I was going to say that I am part wolf and part witch so both are equally powerful but now I changed my mind and bet you I can fight the strongest wolf in the pack and win." I replied with malice.

I knew this was a foolish challenge but we knew the risks and also wanted to prove Kevin how dreadfully wrong he was. My anger was understandable. Werewolves are very short tempered and take challenges and insults very seriously. Kevin looked worried that made me smirk in satisfaction. He looked at Tyler who wasn't paying attention and busy drinking his gooey drink. Suddenly a victorious smile formed on his face.

"Hails I bet you to fight Tyler. He is the pack warrior so technically he is the strongest wolf after Liam and Nate." I literally dropped my jaw. Tyler spat out his drink in shock and stared at Kevin. It was so gross.

I knew Tyler was a strong wolf. He was feared by many during pack duels. He was a funny and crazy person but when he was in his pack warrior mode, he was really scary. But my wolf was adamant and she wasn't one to back down.

Before I knew it I replied, "I accept this challenge."

"No Hailey take that back. You know I have to fight you in a real duel to protect my title. I could hurt you." He yelled at me in frustration. He really was scared because his title was his pride and he didn't take it well when he was challenged by other male members. And as for now he would do the same and defend his title. I knew that but didn't make an attempt to change my mind.

"No need to worry about me and as for fighting for the title I expect you not to hold back because if you do I will be claimed Pack Warrior." I was stubborn and I knew it. I could imagine myself fighting him and a shiver crept up my spine. But my wolf was sure that we would win and part of me agreed.

Tyler glared at Kevin who I guess was regretting his move but what's done is done. A challenge when accepted couldn't be undone because if the wolf was to back out he would be looked down upon as a coward and neither of us were.

"So it's settled. I have just one favor. Don't tell Liam. Today is really special and he is very excited so let me be the one to tell him." I looked at them. They had fear in their eyes and I knew exactly why. Liam can be scary when he is angry and hearing this he will be.

I took some cookies from the jar as I had lost my appetite and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry Hails. Happy Anniversary." Kevin replied sadly. I turned my head and smiled at them sadly. Walking fast I went my room and waited for Claire to arrive.

"I'm so screwed." I groaned thinking about Liam.

(like the chapter? Then go ahead and click that little star)  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

426K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
585K 13K 21
Emeli and Derek have been best friends ever since they could remember. Derek being the future alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and her twin brother bein...
1.2M 26.8K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
1M 20.6K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...