Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔

By katzmotelrm

Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids... More

Tell
Me
With
Your
Sweet
Smile
Tell
Me
Tell
Me
Like
You're
Whispering
Into
My
Ear
Don't
Be
Like
A
Prey
Be
Like
A
Snake
Sequel

Smooth

6.4K 301 115
By katzmotelrm

"Jiminie, wake up," Yoongi said shaking Jimin a bit.

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"I just wanted to wake you up," Yoongi said.

Jimin gave Yoongi an annoyed look.

"And you were drooling on my shoulder," Yoongi said.

"Oh, sorry," Jimin said, his cheeks turning a bit red.

"It's okay," Yoongi said.

"Where is everyone?" Jimin asked stretching.

"Um Jin and Namjoon are upstairs, V and Jungkook are outside with Donghyuk and Hoseok," Yoongi told him.

"Donghyuk and Hoseok are back?!" Jimin questioned getting up from his seat.

"Yeah, they got back like an hour ago," Yoongi said.

"Oh, and nobody woke me up?" Jimin questioned.

"I didn't want to earlier cause you looked peaceful," Yoongi told him.

"Well I want to see them," Jimin said about to go outside, but Yoongi pulled him down back on the couch.

"No, stay awhile," Yoongi said with a small smile.

Jimin started to blush.

"Okay," Jimin said a little flustered by Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and placed his lips on Jimin's. They started to kiss each other with lots of passion. Yoongi rubbed his hand up and down Jimin's thigh.

Jimin pulled away and locked eyes with Yoongi.

"But, I'm not in heat," Jimin told him.

"We can just do it for fun," Yoongi said with a wink before attacking Jimin's plump lips once again.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi as he felt the lustful kiss take him over.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist, pulling Jimin closer to him until he was practically sitting on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi stood up, holding Jimin tightly and brought him to an empty room with a king sized bed in it.

Yoongi threw Jimin down on the bed and looked at the submissive hybrid with pleasure. Yoongi took off his shirt before getting on top of Jimin and started kissing his lips again.

Jimin's hands trailed up and down Yoongi's back as they were stuck in a kiss. Yoongi sat up and pulled Jimin's shirt up, revealing his abdomen. Yoongi started to place soft kisses all over Jimin's stomach.

Jimin bit his bottom lip slightly, feeling Yoongi's lips touch his body. Yoongi stopped at Jimin's hips and started to tug at his pants, looking up at Jimin to make sure he was okay. Jimin's eyes were shut, he wanted to feel Yoongi touch him more.

Yoongi slid Jimin's pants off and revealed the younger's already hard member. Yoongi started to slowly pump up and down Jimin's length as Jimin let out a small quiet moan.

Yoongi smirked a bit before licking the tip of Jimin's member. Jimin's back arched a bit from Yoongi's tongue pleasuring him.

Yoongi started to suck on Jimin's dick, taking it all in his mouth, getting it wet before popping it out. He heard Jimin make a tiny squeak from his actions.

"Hyung~" Jimin breathed out.

"What Jiminie?" Yoongi questioned as he continued to rub up and down Jimin's length.

"I want you~" Jimin moaned a bit as he felt Yoongi tease the tip of his dick with his fingers.

"You want me?" Yoongi questioned with a small smirk. He knew exactly what Jimin wanted.

"I want you inside~" Jimin breathed out, still being in pleasure from Yoongi's touch.

"Inside where?" Yoongi asked as he bent down and kissed the tip of Jimin's erection, licking it a bit with his tongue.

"Inside me~" Jimin said hand trailing down to grab Yoongi's.

"Okay kitten," Yoongi said smirking as he started to take his pants off and threw them to the ground.

He then grabbed Jimin's small hands and pinned them over his head. Yoongi held both of Jimin's wrist, with one of his hands, keeping them in place.

"Don't move your hands," Yoongi commanded as he let go of Jimin's wrist.

"Okay," Jimin said simply.

Yoongi spit on his hand and rubbed it over his dick, getting it ready for Jimin's entrance. He then aligned himself with Jimin and started to slowly enter him.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned, his back arching off the bed a little.

Yoongi started to slowly thrust his hips into Jimin as he looked at his helpless body. Yoongi's hands were feeling up and down Jimin's milky thighs.

Jimin wanted to touch himself, he wanted that white sticky stuff to come out of him again. He moved his hands down to his member, only giving it one pump before Yoongi grabbed his hands aggressively and pinned them over his head again.

"I said not to move your hands kitten," Yoongi said sternly as he thrusted into Jimin hard.

"Ah~ I'm sorry hyung~" Jimin said, his body becoming weaker.

"Call me oppa Jiminie," Yoongi said as he started to continue his pace in and out of Jimin's trembling body.

"Okay oppa~" Jimin moaned out as he felt Yoongi thrust into him faster.

Yoongi started to pump Jimin's dick fast with a tight grip causing the poor hybrid to moan even more. He could feel himself wanting to cum.

"Oppa~" Jimin moaned, his eyes shut tightly. "It's coming."

"It's okay Jimin, let it out," Yoongi breathed softly enough for Jimin to hear.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned out before the white semen squirted out of his dick and onto his stomach.

It wasn't too long before Yoongi came as well, inside of Jimin. He let out a low groan as he pulled out of Jimin.

He looked down at the younger who's breathing was heavy. He bent down and kissed his lips softly.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" Yoongi asked the exhausted hybrid.

"Yeah," Jimin breathed out as a smile appeared on his face. He opened his eyes slightly to see Yoongi hovering over him.

"Why don't you take a shower and get cleaned up," Yoongi said getting off of Jimin and leaning back, covering himself with a blanket.

"I want to take a shower with oppa," Jimin said innocently as he sat up.

"With oppa?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin just nodded.

"Okay baby, you can take a shower with oppa," Yoongi said with a sweet smile.

~

"Sir I don't know what you want me to do, I can't find them anywhere," a man with hair almost covering his face said to the general.

"We have to find them," the general said as he stared out the window of his office.

"Why don't we get Seunghyun to help?" The man suggested.

"Daesung are you crazy? Seunghyun wouldn't be any help," the general said shaking his head.

"No not that Seunghyun," Daesung told him. "Your Seunghyun."

The general froze and turned to face Daesung. He stared at him for a minute.

-

The general went down to the basement and opened a secret room with his hand print. Inside the room was a cage and inside the cage was a hybrid.

He had a metal collar around his neck and was changed to the back of the cage. He was a jaguar and he was shirtless. He had scars all over his back and abdomen.

"Seunghyun, do you want to go outside?" The general asked.

The hybrid looked up, a cold stare in his eyes.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.8K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
756K 46K 130
Jimin is a hybrid that was mistreated by his old master and because of that he is petrified of humans. While in a adoption center, he got adopted by...
118K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
353K 15.1K 29
[Never finished construction[ Yoongi was a struggling writer, but his life changes completely when he rescues a hybrid. ©L0VESCENRI0 || 2017-18 「 Hig...