Malec one shots

Par flabbpotato

Malec stories That's all I have to say And you probably don't want to read them Cause they're crappy Plus

Play date
Numbers
Goner
Im yours
Suggestions
Malec song quotes
A/n
Chelsea
Can we keep him?
Fear (1)
A/n
Innocent
New story!
Serenity
*LE GASP*
So many pastabilities
Fear (2)
Youtube
Texting
Gasoline
A/n
2k
Somthings different
Just a day at the park
Peanut butter
Our anniversary
I need more idea
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I will find you
Fear (3)(the end)
Friends?
Break
Baby blue
Some questions
Babysitting
Published
4k
I love you too Alexander
My darling Alexander
Important note
Too many shots
Im back
Migrane
Just say you wont let go
Suggestions
Another story (not again)
Sorry
Tagged
Agruing ends with blissful kisses
Angel with a shotgun
A little less innocent
10k
Death of a Lightwood
More smut?
The boy next door
Cheating
Poems?
Voting
Pretty boy
2x18
Angels
Waiting for you
Remebrance
The Date
You love i
Roman holiday
Woah
Growing up together
Hospital room
Help
Slow and steady
Play date (remake)
New story
Sorry
Rewrite
Coffee Shop
Morning kisses
A flash before my eyes
Journey
Baby girl
Back rubs
HEAVEN
Ask

Heated

1.5K 36 2
Par flabbpotato

Magnus is in heat
Alec tops
Suggested by
JassyJass14
Very very sexual and strong language
watch out
Im not proud of this chapter so I would advise skipping

Sweat poured down my face once again. The hair is just a floppy mess. It looks like I just got out the shower. The heat is unbearable. I've discarded all my clothes, turn the temperature down, and I'm still sweating. What is this feeling? Why can't I get rid of it. All I know is, I had a sudden craving for Alec to be inside me. Now.

I kept panting and got excited when the door clicked open. "Magnus I'm home. Are you here?" I couldn't let anything out but a quiet whimper. Oh how I wanted him to smack my ass until it turned red. I groaned as I bucked forward trying to get any friction possible.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Alec complained turning up the heat. I whimper louder, begging for him to give me attention. He shucked off his gear and started to head towards the kitchen when I suddenly yelled "Alec!"

He looked over to the door of our bedroom and slowly opened it. I heard a soft gasp escape his lips. "Magnus, are you ok?" I pant. "P-please help me. It hurts so bad." He runs to my side and rubs his hand up and down my back."What do you need me to do?" I arch my back and moan for more attention as his hand makes it farther towards my ass. "Please just fuck me as hard as you can."

"You sure?" Magnus nodded vigorously. Alec took off his shirt and got on his knees behind Magnus. He began to rub down his back, down to his ass and smacked it. Magnus let out a low moan and Alec made his way down to the bottoms thighs and began to suck on them. Little noises escape the warlocks mouth as he reached to grab for Alec's hair, but he pushed his hands back down. "These stay here."

Alec liked his way up into he reached Magnus' balls (I'm dying laughing while writing this I'm sorry) he gave them a little squeeze before taking the warlocks member into his well trained mouth.

He sucked at the tip for a while before taking more into his mouth. Magnus let out gurgles of pleasure underneath him. Alec's moan vibrated throughout Magnus member, which made him jerk his hips up for more.

Alec helps his hips down and continued to enjoy the taste of his lover. After a while of this action, Magnus released inside him without warning. Alec drank up everything.

Magnus panted under him. "You still didn't give me what I wanted."

"You didn't deserve it."

Woah two post so close together? That must mean Jada's going on vacation again

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

315K 8.9K 58
Just some Magnus Bane / Alec Lightwood oneshots.
80K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
22.4K 922 130
A bunch of Malec one-shots and chapters!
1.1K 89 12
⚠️ Warning, I wrote these in middle school so they're really old 😭 ⚠️ Just what the title says. Malec short stories. Some are funny, some are sad...