Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 8: She

745 31 4
By AthanasiaKashimashi

It was a great start of the day. Waking up with sun rays hitting your face and the chirp of birds around was really nice. I quickly changed to my regular traveling clothes which consisted of white buttoned top, black pants, fingerless gloves and boots. A knock on the door alerted me and I opened it to see a servant.

"Good morning, Lady Sith. Food is ready and Lord Kouen requests your presence in the dining area. Please follow me." I did and when we reached the door, I was surprised to see Hakuei, Hakuryuu and Kogyouku. The red haired goatee arranged me to sit beside him.

"Before eating, let me introduce you to this person first. She is Lady Sith and is one of our best scholar. I hope you can get along with her as well." I gave them a nod of recognition. I was actually in luck because I thought that witch would be here. If that ever happen, I was screwed. I only stood out when it comes to training the soldiers since I never want to catch her eyes. My thoughts were brought down by a cough.

"So Lady Sith, I heard you were a traveler as well. How was it? Have you gotten to travel all around the world?" Lady Hakuei asked. It made me smile so I recollected all of my memories around the world. They were fascinated especially with the countries I had visited but were yet to be scouted. Kogyouku was cold at first but soon warmed up to me. Hakuryuu, on the other hand, looked like he did not want to be in the same room as whoever he hated the most.

After breakfast, it was time for me to give one last training to the soldiers. We began with simple exercises before pairing them up. Their individual strengths had developed, disciplines were on track, fluidity and grace was there. All that was left was to use them for one final work. Since I did present to start farming for alternative job, I called out 30 men to help out.

"But Lady Sith, we are trained to be soldiers not farmers." One argued. It was followed by a series of agreements.

"You think you are better than farmers? Let me tell you this. Farmers work day and night with their backs arched and tired. They have more stamina and strength than you and the only thing that threatened them is your sword. If they have the same weapons as you, then you'll be dead within minutes. Now, don't whine and come with me. We will be planting all morning till noon and let this be an alternative once you retire. Get your arses up and change. Don't want to scare the people now." They stopped complaining and started walking back to their barricades to change.

Once we reached the farmlands, I was greeted by two farmers who gladly assisted us. They were actually hesitant at first until I assured them that I will keep every soldier on track. I divided them into three. One will plow the land, the other will plant and the other will carry out the crops ready for trade. This will be a treat for farmers who worked so hard.

There were complains at some point but with a little bit of guidance, the only thing you could hear was their heavy breathing and the crunchy soil below. I decided to help some out since there were those who 'accidentally' dropped some crops ready for trade.

"If you can't even do a proper job in this tedious work, you better step down. Don't dare talk back to me because as long as you whine like a sissy, you have yet to show me your strength." Many awed at that but I simply walked out and brought down the crops. After that, the soldiers received a healthy lunch brought by the cook I trusted from the city. They were ecstatic and I was proud to say that they were shaped to be tough and gentle.

"All right boys! We've done our job! We can now return to the palace and rest. For those who still want to train, you can have a spar with me. I wanted to try something I haven't done in years." Some backed away but I had 5 of them who were ready to face the challenge.

At the training grounds near west, I unsheathed Marbas and used weapon equip. Purple scales appeared on my hand as I chant Marbas' spell.

"Spirit of Truth and Secrecy, I ask thee and thine to come and engulf me with your power. Use my magoi and turn me into a great magus. Come forth with your household, Marbas!" Water appeared beside me and I was happy to finally see his power. He was actually a water and mind djinn. Just like how Ose and Ronove predicted him to be.

"Who wants to go first?" A man in his early twenties stepped up. His black hair and brown eyes stood out and I felt excitement course through my body. Our swords clashed against each other and we sparred until he dropped to his knees. It continued until the last person. He was actually good. The only problem with them was that they need to stop the stiffening of their necks and shoulders. They needed to relax.

"It's great to see a change in you five. This is my last course for the month but I will be assigning a swordsman whom the trust the most. You all better prepare because this person is a lot stricter than I am. Go get some rest." They thanked me before going their way. I sighed and cloaked my rukh to try a full body djinn equip with Marbas. At first, it was really difficult because my magoi seemed to have stopped focusing on Marbas'. Until my fifth try, Marbas' rukh finally resonated with mine.

"Spirit of Truth and Secrecy, I ask thee and thine to come and engulf me with your power. Use my magoi and turn me into a great magus. Come forth with your household, Marbas!" I was engulfed in purplish light. My body was draped with purple cloth tied by a tribe emblem. Gold adorned by body and strange markings were around my arms. The purple scales were on both my arms and feet. There were also horns on my head and my twin knives which looked more intricate and were covered in sharp transparent water.

"Oh wow! This is actually great! Let's see. Malbar Shariha!" Water razors were released from my twin knives and were now redirected towards the palm trees ahead. It was a clean cut.

"Extreme Magic: Malbar Tajmid Almiah!" The water near me froze. It was a good start. I trained for about two hours before resting. I will be leaving this evening so I took the time to watch the clouds float above me.

"There had been a lot of things that happened to me. I was sealed within that box, Leon awakened me, we opened a new path for Yrifians, built up my country from bits, enriched it, traveled around the world, met Sinbad, fell in love with him and even enjoyed everything the world has to offer. Then, I was subjected to my curse's destiny. I left the world without any trace but I was raped with the organization's leader. Ose and Ronove sacrificed their selves and I lost everything." I voiced everything out. Marbas never uttered a single thing which I was grateful for.

"I was trapped in the Sacred Palace with nobody but Aladdin and Ugo for 14 years. Then when I was out of that place, I tried to hide my pain with everything but a smile. Now I'm here, I don't even know if I have a purpose. What I was saying about wanting to save this word, was that really just an illusion for me to believe?"

'A lot of things might have happened to you, Thais but I believe that you have strength to help this world. You are not the only one who wants to stop deprivation. There are those magi who also wishes for this world and their own country to flourish. Have faith in this world and yourself.' Marbas simply stated. I smiled at that. He was right.

"Argh! I'm whining again! Let's go and pack our things!"

'Only your things, Lady Thais~" He smirked. I gave him a deadpan face (internally that is). I returned to my human form before returning to the palace for my last farewell.

After packing my bag and bidding them farewell, I let out my magic cloth and flew towards my destination, Balbadd. I was sure that they would be there.

"I wonder why Kogyouku was not there though. Koumei looked more stressed than usual and then, there were papers regarding Balbadd that were proposed. The emperor, from what I heard, was planning to conquer another country. It couldn't be Balbadd right?" I voiced out.

'All are possible, Lady Thais. It only meant that Balbadd must prepare for whatever Kou has in store. That is if they are not in any danger. We must hurry if that is the case then.' Marbas argued. I nodded and the flight to Balbadd shortened from two weeks to a week.

Five days later
Balbadd's Border
3rd POV

"Alright, just past this mountain is Balbadd?" The sky was covered in darkness and the rukh around them was dyed in black. She jumped down to see what happened. The country was a wreck but what surprised her was the monster raging.

"What in the actu— What happened here? And what is that thing?" Marbas informed her that it was some kind of djinn that was filled with black rukh. In other words, a dark djinn. The people below her were screaming in fear and she saw someone she did not expect to see. Two of them actually, Sinbad and Ithnan.

"Y-You gotta be kidding me." She feared Ithnan more, but Marbas placed her back to reality when she started hyperventilating.

'I will protect you. Don't worry, he will not get you this time.' He assured her. Taking a big gulp of courage, Thais jumped down and helped some of the citizens to escape.

"This way! Hurry, please!" The people were astounded by her look but their safety was more important. She carried an old lady and man together before helping the children who were probably from the slums.

"T-Thank you very much. B-But please be safe. That monster had been rampaging since earlier." A pregnant woman warned. She nodded before changing to Marbas' djinn equip. While flying around, she spotted Alibaba and Morgiana. The Fanalis tried to attack it but was pulled and thrown out of the palace. Thais rushed and caught the Fanalis in time.

"I'm glad you're alright." Morgiana looked back to see a woman whose face was somewhat familiar.

"W-Who are you?" Thais smiled and told her that it was a secret. The white haired conqueror jumped up and observed the dark djinn. It was the first time she had seen such feature, but not the first to see its manifestation.

The dark djinn formed a strong black sphere and before it could attack, Sinbad jumped up to hit its head and used magoi manipulation. The dark djinn screamed in pain as he explained that it was programmed to eliminate all royalties of Balbadd. He ordered the blonde male to strike it down. He did but once he saw Cassim inside, he stopped.

"Was that? Argh!" Alibaba was thrown towards the wall while Sinbad's arms were slowly sucked in. The purple head used magoi manipulation to deal damage but the djinn got to him and threw the poor man out. Instead of feeling pain, he felt small hands catch him. Morgiana just got in time.

"Put everything you've got in one shot. Do it now and you can surely get to him."

"Got it!" Alibaba replied. He tried to flare up Amon but his magoi was almost depleted. The soldiers of Balbadd helped out despite their fear. Thais decided to help them out.

"Malbar Al-Salos!" Ice covered its feet and Alibaba was about to attack with the help of Sinbad when he was hit by concentrated rukh. She dropped down to rest only to see Judal and Ithnan in the sky. Sinbad, Alibaba and Morgiana were on the ground while watching the magi talk.

"This is bad. Judal is here and it looks like he's more powerful than ever. The black rukh around him is flaring." She cursed under her breath. Forget about being discreet, this was trouble. She was sure that Sinbad nor Judal would not notice who she was anyway.

"I have no choice but to help you out, I guess. Malbar Sharija!" It intercepted the attack Judal had for Sinbad. The magi glanced at who did that only to see Thais.

"Who are you? I haven't seen you anywhere around here." Judal raised his eyebrow.

"My name doesn't matter but this country does matter."

"Huh? No matter. Nobody can defeat this anyway. My djinn is powerful!" Thais cringed in distaste. Judal used people for his enjoyment. She tried to attack it but it was not enough. There had to be something that could eliminate the monster.

"Morgiana! Can you throw me all the way up there?" Alibaba requested. The Fanalis refused because of his injuries and the djinn's power. The blonde conqueror insisted and told her that if he used all of his magoi then it will be ought to something. She wanted to stop him but if it meant shutting the monster down, then they will just have to do it.

"Haaaa!!"

"Alibaba, you moron!" Thais attacked the djinn with her own but it just kept regenerating. Alibaba desperately attacked it but Judal and djinn would not back down. Thais dropped to her knees. The djinn was about to finish him off when Aladdin descended down.

"I want to be your strength. Time after time. Hey, Alibaba."

"Aladdin."

Alibaba and Thais were surprised with his coming. She was about to approach him when she heard that Ugo had disappeared. The door to the Room of Fortitude was closed which opened a door to another one. Aladdin focused and used magic.

"That is... A fire magic?" She was proud of his achievement. Aladdin was slowly growing up. The rukh's concentration increased around the area while he encourage his friend.

"You also, Nee-chan. Can you help those people out there?" She was astound with his remark. He knew that it was her.

"Of course. I'll see you around?"

"Yes." Alibaba glanced at the white haired conqueror and his eyes widened in recognition. Thais simply gave him a smile before going to the slums which was covered in flames.

Aladdin finally gained Solomon's wisdom. She smiled at that. Concentrating the water around the country, she forced them to douse the flames. The people were thankful before she helped some out. She even get to scold a lunatic who wanted to kill everybody.

"Don't be stupid. This country is important to everybody so shut your mouth and help."

'I trust you two. Go and save this country.'

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 12 13
"Hey hench-human, what's up with the serious face?" "...I think Eliza recognized me..." "What kinda nonsense is that? She's a ghost and you're from a...
894 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
17K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...