Don't leave me. Ever...

Autorstwa SexyPokemonTrainer

Blake being the sexy party boy he is soon introduced to Brooke, a girl who his friends mocked everyday. Once... Więcej

Don't leave me. Ever...
Chapter One: The beginning...
Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...
Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?
Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...
Chapter Five: We all have secrets.
Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.
Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.
Chapter Eight: The pain I live with everyday...
Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.
Chapter Ten: What a stupid thing to say...
Chapter Eleven: Cuts and Bruises.
Chapter Twelve: Protecting me.
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye.
Chapter Fourteen: Love, Lost, Hate, Death what's the difference?
Chapter Fifteen: Is this what I want?
Chapter Sixteen: We all need some happiness.
Chapter Eighteen: Skylar?
Chapter Nineteen: It's the truth.
Chapter Twenty: Wake Up.
Chapter Twenty-one: The lost friend.
Chapter twenty-two: The Party.
Chapter Twenty-three: For the better or the worst.

Chapter Seventeen: Running away...

3.7K 93 14
Autorstwa SexyPokemonTrainer

Chapter Seventeen: Running away...

[Skylar’s POV]:

My eyes fluttered open and I recognized myself to be on my bed, in my room. How did I get here? I reached for the back of my head which was pounding as if I had just gotten hit in the back of the head very hard. The sound of footsteps stormed into my room as I looked up to see the so pissed of face of my so called father.                                                                              

“Do you know how much a fucking disgrace to the family you are?” He yelled at me pulling me out of bed and onto the floor.                                                                                            

I rubbed my eyes confused just before I felt a hand slap me across the face with so much force I felt dizzy and sick.                

“What kind of little stunt are you trying to pull having to be brought home by some stupid bartender!?” he shouted at me again kicking me in the stomach before pacing back and forth in my bedroom.

I bit my lip so hard that I tasted blood, what happened? Where was Katie? What happened to the girl I loved Lauren?                

“Answer me, what the hell where you doing!?” He shouted before taking another glug of the alcohol he held in one of his hands.                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

“What does it matter to you!?” I asked almost in a snarl as I slowly started to pull myself off the ground.                

"Because it does!” He yelled throwing the glass bottle at me as I tried to get up.               

I felt the glass shatter on me as I fell back to the floor. I grabbed my left hand in agony as most of the glass had slashed through it as I tried to block my face with it. I started to bite my lips harder as I tried to get up again. Thankfully I heard the door bell ring knowing that he would have to leave me alone for a short time. He glanced at me warningly before rushing down stairs. I quickly got up and stumbled to open my window. I was going to leave the old fashion way, though the window. I pulled it open and carefully perched myself on the tree that sat directly outside my room. I slowly climbed down the tree with my good hand before hastily leaving through the back gate.

Nothing surprised me anymore, why had I been so shocked when he’d thrown the glass beer bottle at me. Why was there a piece inside of me that thought maybe he would actually care what had happened. I needed to see Lauren; I needed to tell her what was going on. I wanted her arms around me comforting me, but she had said that she wanted nothing ever to do with me. Why, why didn’t she love me? I continued to run as fast as I could even though I felt utterly broken like I had nothing to run for. I had nowhere to go, the only places I knew was Blake’s house and well... Laurens. I unwillingly made my way to my park and sat down exhausted on the grass. I could feel that my breathing was becoming much more unstable every time I took another breath. I turned my hand over to look at the blood that still was running out of the cut. I closed my eyes not wanting to see how much pain was burning through me. I felt hot tears escape the corner of my eye as I lied here not caring what was the result of all of this shit. I didn’t want anyone to find me, I hoped that I bleed out and Lauren could hear all about it. So that she knew how much heartbreak she caused me. So much that I didn’t care about myself anymore. I wanted her to know that...

[Katie’s POV]:

“You guys seem happy again, at least that’s great,” I commented as I walked with Brooke and Blake down the hallway of the school.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“Yeah, thanks Katie. See you later?” Brooke said just as the siren went off.

I nodded before I saw Blake passionately crush him lips against hers pulling her along with him playfully. I was actually happy that they had fixed what had been bothering them. I kept walking and found myself in the courtyard where I had just spotted Lauren smiling down at her phone. What was she up too? I still didn’t have a clue of what was going on between her and Skylar but it was really getting on my nerves. Lauren had a lot of explaining to do if it wasn’t to me then she had to tell Skylar the truth.                                                                                                                                                                 

“What do you want?” I heard her ask really distantly and in a quite bitchy tone.                                                                                     

“What’s up?” I asked taking a seat next to her.

Lauren turned to me looked really annoyed that I was talking to her let alone sitting near her. Why was she acting like this all of a sudden? It was like she was just asking for a fight.                                                                                                                             

“Where’s Skylar?” I asked her as she looked away bored as she applied more lip gloss on obviously hinting me to leave.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

“Who cares about that guy? Obviously not me, now would you like to go away?” She asked really pissed off now after I had mentioned his name.                                                                                                                                                              

“Um that guy really loves you and you just threw him to the curb like he was nothing, I thought you loved him!” I yelled at the end in frustration as she didn’t even bother to look at me as I talked to her.                                                                     

“Things change. People change. Life goes on, who gives a damn about some pathetic guys feelings? You cannot tell me what I can and can’t do!” Lauren shouted at me before walking away quickly back towards the main building.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

“You can’t just throw people away like rubbish Lauren, you’re a horrible person. No wonder Blake hates you so much, did you throw away him as well!” I screamed in frustration at her again.

I must have hit a nerve since she stopped immediately and turned to face me.                                                                                 

“What did you just say about Blake?” She asked walking quickly back towards me.

I took a few steps back seeing that her whole emotion of not caring had turned into pissed off in a second. I saw it her eyes that she was going to hurt me. She was mad, mad was an understatement. She was furious of what I said about Blake.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“Woo girl fight!” Some yelled in encouragement as Lauren continued to come at me.

I tried to step back again but bumped into someone then I realised that there was a circle of people surrounding us now. I was literally trapped with Lauren who seemed to not care about what was happening around us.                                            

“Take back what you said about Blake, he still loves me you know. I’m sure you wouldn’t know what that word means though because you’re nobody Katie,” She said before slapping me directly in the face.                                                                

“I know a lot about you, I know what your parents did and personally I think you’re just a huge mistake. Do you keep what they did a secret? Should I tell everyone your little secret? Make everyone hate you? I’m sure you’ll love to know how that feels.” Lauren added slapping me again causing the people around us to cheer her on.

I didn’t know how she knew about my parents or why she was even bringing them into this fight, they had nothing to do with me anymore. I was my own person not a shadow of them; I’m nothing like them and never will be. I pushed her away from me fed up with her continually hitting me. Everyone was cheering again which disgusted me; people actually thought this was entertainment? They thought this was funny?                                                                                                                                

“Blake doesn’t want you Lauren, don’t you realise that? His got a girlfriend his happy with and doesn’t need you wreaking his life anymore. Get over it Lauren. No one wants you!” I shouted at her pushing her once again as she hit the people surrounding us.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“Blake loves me,” She said sounding like it was to herself.                                                                                                                           

“No I don’t.” I heard the sound of Blake interrupting the fight as he pushed through the crowd with ease.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

“Oh my gosh Blake, this crazy bitch was trying to hurt me and everything. I’m so glad you’re here now.” Lauren suddenly tried to sound all innocent so that he wouldn’t be mad at her.                                                                   

Lauren placed her head on his chest as quickly as she could. Blake easily pushed her off and pulled Brooke next to him. I saw most of the people walking away disappointed that no one had gotten beaten up just as Lauren glared at Brooke as she took Blake’s hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

“I love Brooke, not you Lauren.” Blake said simply before leaning down to kiss Brooke sweetly and honestly.

I smiled hearing him say that, Lauren didn’t take her gaze of them for a second. She looked so angry, so upset.                                

“You love the bitch that made your best friend kill himself? Don’t you realise that she is just some pathetic little life wreaker?” Lauren yelled at Brooke.                                                                                                                                                                                       

“Stop using Anthony as an excuse,” Blake shouted sending tears in Lauren’s eyes.

She pushed past Blake and Brooke and walked away as fast she could not even looking back at us. Well that was a complete waste of time; I wanted to know what had happened with Skylar not some stupid fight. Where was Skylar anyway, He hadn’t been around all day and it made me worried. I hadn’t seen him since when he dropped unconscious which was two days ago. I turned around to try to take a glimpse of the oval and saw that where he usually sat was deserted. Where was he?

[Lauren’s POV]:

Brooke was seriously getting in my way; I really had to deal with her and the sooner the better. Blake didn’t know what he was on about when he said that he loved her. That bitch knew how to control people well, I’d give her that. But now I have everything going to plan with Kyle, Blake would be mine in no time. I felt a smile appear as I just thought of seeing him break up with her. It would be a wonderful sight. Anthony had always told me to fight for what I wanted and I was going to take up his advice as like a remembrance of him. I have always wanted Blake even when I was with... Skylar. Just thinking of his name made me have this weird feeling of something that I had blocked out long ago. It was guilt. I was feeling guilty for what I had done to him and I slowly hated myself even more for that. I never intended on hurting Skylar, I love him still but his not the one I see being with forever. I just wished that I had been a better person to him and could fix what I had done, but I doubt he would even want to see me anymore. I quickly mentally slapped myself for thinking about any of that. It was the past, Skylar was my past and well Blake is my future.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't the most interesting chapter I know and it wasn't very long... But I just wanted people to know that I'm still writing... Soooo how did you like?? Yes? No? Maybe? ;D I pinky promise to upload soon with a longer chapter... (cause pinky promises mean everything) :DDD Andy.. [smile.or.die] 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

175K 9K 53
Constance thought she could finally stop looking over her shoulder. She has a steady job as a hairstylist, rents a small apartment next door to her b...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.6M 67.1K 36
Death should be calm, death should be peaceful, death should happen when you're old, but death doesn't ask for an age and death doesn't care who you...
336K 6.8K 24
Go check out my new story the title is "Love, Mistakes, and Heartbreaks"