Time Travelers [DISCONTINUED]

By theDIGIfangirl

Sarada and Boruto were asked to deliver a scroll to the Sand Village. What will happen if Boruto "accidentall... More

Prolouge
Back into time...
Meeting the younger team 7
the Truth... And an introduction
Who ended up with who?!
a sprinkle of Sasusaku and a LOT of Borusara
How about a mission??
Mission gone wrong
HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 1
Special Chappie: Who was your first kiss?
Face reveal (please dont unfollow me)
HELLO.... Shippuden?! part 2
A/n
The Meeting of Past and Future
A/n
another A/n
Merry Christmas!
A/n
Hi Mama... Papa...
A/n

Another time travel!

6.2K 122 39
By theDIGIfangirl

Yo minna! ✌

The idea for this chapter came from AnimeMangaLove123 !!! Sorry if it took too long though...

School decided to barf up more work for me...

Wait. That sounded so gross!😲

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Well...?"

"We still want to spend some more time and experience this timeline..." Boruto said. Sakura and Naruto looked at Sasuke, as if asking if they should consider their request. Sasuke looked at his friend's and his wife's faces and sighed.

"Fine... We'll stay for 3 days. 3 days ONLY. Staying longer could possibly damage this dimension's timeline." He said. Sarada squealed and hugged her father.

"Thank you, thank you, Papa! I really thought you would disagree!"

"You just can't deny a request from your daughter, can you?" Sakura said, nudging Sasuke a bit while mentally fangirling about how cute her husband and daughter looked right now.

"H-Hn..." Her husband replied, a tint of pink on his cheeks. Naruto burst out laughing.

"Seems like you do have a soft spot, ne Sasuke?" Sasuke glared at him, and  he immediately shut up, clearly getting his message.

'If you don't shut up, I swear I'll make you lose more than just your arm...'

The younger generations watched in awe at the actions of the older team 7. Sakura just smiled at the scene she was watching. She was happy now that she knew that her team could still be whole, even though Sasuke left the village. Then, she realized something.

'I... Married him... and... we... have a daughter...' She blushed beet red and tried hard not to cry tears of joy, squeal, or just flat out faint.

Time skip~

Three days went by fast for the two time travelers, soon, it came the time to finally return home. There were a lot of goodbye's, eecpescially for the Older team 7.

"Boruto." Sasuke called, and the young blonde turned around to face his mentor.

"Yeah, Sasuke-sensei?"

"Where's the scroll?"

"Huh?"

"He means the scroll you accidentally opened! Baka!" Sarada said, smacking Boruto's head.

"Itai...!" Boruto said, clutching his head.

"Well? The scroll? We need it to go home."

"Oh, I have it right hereeee...." He said, searching his pockets.

"Let me guess... You lost it, haven't you." Boruto gulped and nodded slowly.

"Bo...ru...to..." Sarada said, venom lacing her voice.

"Y-y-yes...?"

"YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAM!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Boruto said, Flying away. Then, the random kid from chapter 5 looked up just in time to see the flying blonde.

"...."

"...."

"Probably angered some girl again. Geez, Boys...."

~~~Meanwhile years ago~~~

A brunette and a ravenette hid behind the bush, spying on a certain someone.

"Are you really sure about this, Obito?" the brunette asked, looking at her childhood friend.

"Don't worry Rin. I'm sure this plan will work..." The ravenette, Obito, said, determination evident in the boy's eyes. Rin just nodded and continued on watching their target.

"Okay, Rin. You know the plan, now go!" The Uchiha said to his best friend. The girl nodded and jumped off the tree, perfectly landing on the ground. She ran towards their "target" and proceeded on her plan to distract him.

"Kakashi-kun!" She said, succesfully acquiring the attention of her silver-haired team mate... And supposed "target".

"Oh, It's You Rin. Why are you here?"

"Nothing! I just saw you walking and thought that you might want some company...?" She said, sneaking a glance past Kakashi, only to see Obito about a meter or two behind him. He was reaching his hand out, trying to pull down Kakashi's mask. Yup, you guessed it! They were doing another attempt at trying to reveal Kakashi's face!

'Just... A little... More....!' Obito Thought, and the next thing he knew, he was pinned down on the ground by none other than Kakashi himself!

"Seriously.... The two of you just don't know when to give up, do you?"

"G... Gomen ne, Kakashi-kun. Eto... We just wanted to see what you really looked like!"

"Yeah! Why do you even cover your face like that, seriously, it's ridiculous!" Obito shouted, still pinned to the ground. "And let go, will ya?!"

"I could care less if you think it's ridiculous. I'd rather keep my mask on, it's more practical." Kakashi replied, finally letting go of Obito. The said Uchiha stood up, faced Kakashi, and glared at him.

"I swear, your just hiding your face just cause..."

"Just cause...?"

"... Cause...You probably have... probably have... Buck teeth!" He shouted, pointing an accusing finger at the silver haired boy.

"Seriously, Buck teeth? Is that all you've got?" Kakashi shot back.

"Ano... Obito-kun... Kakashi-kun..." Rin said, trying to break the fight, but the two boys were... A bit busy arguing to listen to her.

"Saa, You guys shouldn't be fighting, especially now that we've got a mission." A voice said.

"Minato-sensei!"

"Yo." Minato said. smiling at the 3 genin.

"We have a mission?!" Obito excitedly asked. Minato nodded. "When?!"

"Actually, right now. Go and pack your things, we are doing an escort mission."

Time Skip to after the mission (cuz I'm lazy)

So, after escorting a very, very, annoying girl that is supposed to be a daughter of a Daimyo, the team are on their way home. Thankfully, their mission went on smoothly without any casualties...

Yet.

"Man, was she annoying! Going on and on at how "Great" she is, being a daughter of a Daimyo! Heck, I can't see anything "Great" about that girl, she can't even protect herself from frogs, frogs!" Obito said, clearly fed up about the girl they were escorting. He was glad that it finally ended.

"Yeah... An the way she clung unto Kakashi-kun... And the way she flirts with him. It's so... so..." Rin shivered.

"Slutty?"

"Yeah."

"I don't care wether she flirts with me or not. What's important is that we finished the mission." Kakashi said.

"What the heck, Kakashi? Aren't you even disgusted by the way she acts?! Why are you always so serious?"

"Maa, I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to attract any enemies with the noise you two are making." Minato said, breaking the two before another argument started. God, was he tired of the two's constant bickering. Suddenly, the team were engulfed by a bright light.

"Wha- What's happening?!" Rin shrieked.

"Everybody, stay close!" Minato said.

"What are going to do, sensei?!" Obito said.

"The light, it's getting brighter!" Kakashi said.

Soon, the team was engulfed by the light, leaving no trace of them...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There! All finished!

So... I might not update for some time because the exams are coming up. That's all bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
3.3K 201 32
Summary: Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. Hun...
61.5K 1.5K 10
After the fourth great ninja war,sasuke didn't return to the village instead he just lives in the forest near konoha.But naruto and also others didn'...
228K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...