Hopelessly Devoted | Hale- TO...

By multi_fandom2015

You know I'm just a fool who's willing To sit around and wait for you But, baby, can't you see There's nothin... More

Summary + Cast
1 | New Life
2 | The Call
3 | Lord Tristan de Martel
4 | Past, Present, and Future
5 | Strix Initiation
6 | I'm Here
7 | Family Conversations
8 | Making Their Move
9 | Interrogation
10 | Surprise Guests
11 | Thanksgiving Dinner
12 | Negotiation
13 | Lexi V. Tristan
14 | Bigger Problems
15 | Control Yourself
16 | Happy Family Christmas
17 | Get Out
18 | Battle Preparations
20 | In Your Head
21 | A Fox
22 | Games
23 | White Oak Bullets
24 | Out Of Time
25 | We Are The Same
26 | Not The Same
27 | Doppelbitch's Boyfriend
28 | Your Fault
29 | Hello, Little Sister
30 | Spiral
31 | Lockdown
32 | Family Quarrel
33 | Last of the White Oak
34 | Into An Original
35 | Loophole
36 | Town of Our Sorrows
37 | Final Step
38 | Say Goodbye
39 | All My Heart
40 | Took Them
41 | Unworthy
42 | Sweet Camille
43 | Wake Up
44 | Warning System
45 | Excellent Runners
46 | I Hate You
47 | Friend, Foe, Family
48 | No Choice
49 | Intuition
50 | Bear Witness
51 | The Puzzle
52 | Gone
Epilogue
NEXT BOOK

19 | Not Herself

1.7K 73 7
By multi_fandom2015

Lexi walks up to her brothers, smirking. "Tristan is coming." She stops in front of them, a look of concern covering her features. "You are certain this will seal him away forever? This will work?"

"Absolutely." Elijah nods.

"Speak of the devil. Here they come!" Klaus says happily.

Vampires surround them on all sides while the Mikaelsons stand in front of a metal shipping container. Lexi knows the Hales are safe at home, leading her to be bolder in her actions. "Gentlemen. Alexis." Tristan greets, walking up to them with Marcel and Aya. "I wish it could say it was a pleasure."

"Marcellus. Made your bed with the enemy, I see," Klaus says.

"Membership has its privileges," Marcel replies.

"Let's get on with this, shall we?" Klaus smirks.

Tristan turns back to a blonde vampire. She leaves and returns with another vampire, both holding a bloody and shackled Hayley. They shove her forward.

Elijah and Klaus stare in horror. Lexi's nostrils flare in anger.

"Hayley Marshall-Kenner, only slightly worse for wear." Tristan sighs. "You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. There's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However, here she is, as requested. Now, where's my sister?"

"She lives." Klaus sneers. Lexi growls under her breath, glaring at Tristan. "You can thank Elijah for that. I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag. Anyway, enough chit-chat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?"

"My sister first," Tristan demands. "And, if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers."

Lexi chuckles loudly, placing a hand over her mouth to stop herself. She walks up to him, showing the lack of fear in her eyes. Their noses almost touch and everyone can hear Tristan's heartbeat.

He stands his ground, causing Lexi to scoff and turn back to her brothers. She nods as she walks back to them.

Klaus opens the container and everyone can see Aurora sitting with a black hood over her head and her wrists bound to a chair.

"Attack if they try anything," Tristan tells Aya.

He speeds into the container. He rips the hood off as Klaus and Elijah help Hayley up.

Aurora groans from in the box. "Oh, brother." She gasps. "You came for me."

"Always." Tristan smiles, starting to undo the restraints.

When finished, he pulls Aurora into a hug. While Tristan breathes in Aurora's scent, her hand snakes into his pocket and pulls out the Serratura. Once her hand wraps around it, she pushes him away.

Tristan stumbles back, confused. "Rory... What are you doing?" He asks cautiously, reaching out for the weapon.

Aurora slams the Serratura into the wall of the container. The warehouse starts to shake as the power is activated.

Tristan stares at the weapon before trying to run out of the container. When he bounces back, he looks at Aurora in horror. "No... Aurora, what have you done to us?"

"Not to us," Aurora smirks as her brother continues to call out her name. "To you." She walks right through the barrier, joining the Mikaelsons.

She turns to face him so he can see that she isn't Aurora— she's Cami.

"What is this?" Tristan demands.

"You know what they say, payback's a bitch," Cami says.

"How is this possible?" Tristan breathes.

"The Serratura creates an impenetrable boundary. Nothing living or dead can pass through." Lexi replies smugly. Tristan stares at her as she smirks.

"And, thanks to your lunatic sister, I'm neither," Cami explains.

"No. No! NO!" He screams as Klaus wraps an arm around Cami, keeping her safe. "What are you waiting for? Attack them!" Tristan orders the Strix.

"Before you rush toward almost certain death," Lexi intervenes right before the attack. "Remember who you are dealing with."

"Employ just a little bit of common sense," Elijah adds, holding Hayley.

"We are ancient vampires, Elijah." Aya scoffs. "Each of us as strong as you."

"You might almost be successful in subduing us, but at what price?" Lexi shrugs, looking at each vampire. "Most of you will die in the process, and for what? To avenge a fool marching you headlong toward your very extinction in the name of a witch's prophecy?" She turns to Tristan, giving him a pitying look. "You do realize he engineered absolutely all of this purely to satisfy some petty grievance against my family?" She sends him a discrete wink, sending him into a frenzy. "Tristan does not care for any of you."

"Don't listen to her!" Tristan yells.

"The only danger here is the choice that you must make. You see, I am not your enemy." Lexi walks over to Aya, looking her in the eye. The vampire can see the darkness and chaos behind those blue hues.

"I delivered you into this existence. I can just as easily pluck you out of it. The choice is yours." Elijah's voice booms in the warehouse.

Aya keeps staring at Lexi, too scared to move. Marcel mistakes her stillness for indecisiveness. "It's done. The moment has passed. Be smart, Aya. Smarter than Tristan. Don't waste any more of our guys."

Aya takes a moment and gulps. "Stand down," she says.

"You will not abandon me!" Tristan pleads.

Lexi nods, and Aya moves to the container slowly. "It's a shame it has to end like this."

"Aya, this isn't over!"

"May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company." With that, Aya leads the Strix out of the warehouse with a fleeting glance at Lexi. Tristan calls out after them, begging for help.

Cami takes that moment to walk away, Klaus following closely. Lexi walks up to Tristan with a smirk. "I told you," She laughs pityingly. "You would fall sooner or later."

"Alexis..." He shakes his head, searching her eyes. She backs away, waving. "Alexis!"

She walks out to see Klaus watching Cami run off. When he attempts to follow her, she stops him. "I won't let her die." Klaus states.

"Let her choose," Lexi tells him.

"I will not lose her because of your stupid principles!" He yells.

"Allow her the dignity of this choice, Niklaus. You force her, you lose her forever." Lexi shakes her head. "I will go after her. Finish this. Please."

Klaus nods hesitantly, looking back at Cami. Lexi runs after her as Klaus goes back into the warehouse.

"This is to be my end?" Tristan asks, defeated.

"No, no. This is the very beginning!" Elijah teases. "You are going to the bottom of the ocean, where you will drown in darkness again and again and again over the course of centuries. This will be your splendidly horrific and perpetual end."

"What have you done with my sister?" Tristan inquires.

"Nothing... yet," Klaus smirks. "But, I assure you, her death will be spectacular."

Tristan looks down anxiously, contemplating his next move. He blocks out the Mikaelsons starting to close the door when Hayley stops them.

He looks up to see Hayley's tear-stained and bloody face. "You took a very good man from this world. He will be with me forever, but you? You will be forgotten. And as you rot in the ocean, remember my face." She grabs the door and begins to close it. "Because it's gonna be the last one you ever see."

"Wait! You do this, Alexis stands no chance at all!" Tristan yells at the last moment.

Elijah's and Klaus' hands dart out to stop the door right before it could close. Hayley growls at them but lets them open the door again. "What do you mean?" Klaus asks, his voice dangerously low.

"She is not herself, surely you've noticed!" He exclaims. "She's not a wolf right now, she's a damn fox."

"You're lying." Elijah laughs. "You're buying yourself more time. Close the door."

"No! I'm not lying! It will consume her! Plea—" His claims are silenced as the door slams shut. 

So, yeah. That happened...

My birthday was yestarday! Officially 16! Is there anything special you guys want? I can give you a sneak peak to what I have planned... Maybe something in the far off future (TO season 4) or beyond (yes I have some of that written too. I'm so unorganized...) Just comment! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.5K 36
May I return to the beginning The light is dimming, and the dream is too The world and I, we are still waiting Still hesitating Any dream will do I d...
212K 6.2K 34
"You're my waking thought, my sweet dream, and everything in between." -Perry ❖❖❖ In which Elijah Mikaelson falls for a beautiful Parisienne, but wha...
206K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
223K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...