Various!Character X Reader!!!

By kawaii_bunny_pop

Hoi I can do any anime except a few but its ok! Heres a few anime you can choose from Also if you want lemons... More

Requests!
Jealous!Karma X Reader
Neko!Ciel Phantomhive X adoring!reader
Cheater!Maehara X reader
Perverted!Popular!Kagamine Len X bullied!reader
Popular!Komaeda Nagito X Ugly!reader
'Taller'Kokichi Ouma X reader
Airdrop. Akechi Goro X reader
Mafumafu X reader

Yandere!Mikaela Hyakuya X Reader

670 8 3
By kawaii_bunny_pop

Y/n POV

Y/n: LET GO OF ME YOU BLOOD SUCKERS!!!

I said as I struggled in the strong vampires grasp.

Nothing has changed really. I never had parents to begin with since they threw me out when I was very young. I was only a child who was living off of people's pity for me.

But ever since the vampires raided Japan there hasn't been any local people around. And even if there is it's just the government. But one day when I tried to hide away from the vampires it didn't work out as well as I thought...

Look! I didn't know they can smell my presence!

So now here I am in a cell. It's kind of odd though, I heard that they had a small community in here that has small kids like me in and such.

Either way I should focus on getting out of here. The fact that I'm small really
doesn't help with anything...

Then a pink haired vampire came in. I thought she was a stripper.

But me being 'polite' said nothing

"Hello there I'm Krul Tepes, the soon-to-be ruler of Japan."

This so called Krul said

I was pretty mad that she locked me up here but if I ever want to get out I thought it was best to keep a good composure in front of her.

Y/n: Hi you highness! Forgive me if I sound rude, after all I'm still a mere child.

She gave me a sweet smile and mumbled something that I some how made up

Krul: she's perfect for him

I questioned what she meant but none of the less I decided to ask the other question

Y/n: If you don't mind me asking, your highness, what am I doing in a cell? Shouldn't I be in the same community as the other young children?

Krul: Ah yes I should be talking about that. Mikaela come in.

A boy around my age with beautiful blonde hair and bright sapphire eyes come in

Krul: This is Mikaela, Mikaela Hyakuya. He just became a vampire and he can't quite get friendly with other vampires yet so I'd like you to help him.

Just became a vampire? That's possible??? Woahhhh

Mikaela: Hi...

Y/n: um hi!

Krul: Since your actually quite nice I'll let you have your own room well more like a play room Mikaela can use to play with you in.

Great! Better living space...

Krul then called in her guards and asked them to put me in a playroom cage or whatever.

I was so happy to have a room! I jumped on my bed, played with the drawers and closets, and other stuff.

When I look on the other side of the cage I was in I see the boy named Mikaela Hyakuya.

Y/n: Hello Mr. Hyakuya!

I say

I didn't want to go straight to first names since I know it can be rude for first time to call them by first name without there permission. Or that's what people working on streets with name tags would say.

Mikaela: you don't need to be formal, just call me Mikaela or Mika

He says blankly

Y/n: ok Mika!

There was a silence between us until I brought up something to talk about

Y/n: How did you become a vampire? Does that mean you were human before? Why did you turn into a vampire?

~~~Mikaela POV~~~

I hate Krul doing this

She made me get 'friendly' or talk to the girl so that I'm not lonely. Wow how nice... and then she asks me a bunch of questions, great.

Mikaela: why don't you tell me your backstory first

Y/n: ah yes it's only fair, So I'm just someone who lives on the streets, I live off of people pitting on me and they give me small things such as a cookie, chocolate, or sometimes a drink! The grandma at the drug store would sometimes give me there small candies there! Anyways it was like that till vampires invaded, I've been hiding myself in many places because I didn't want to get found by the government.

Mikaela: why didn't you wanna get found by the government?

Y/n: well, when you think of it logically humans lived a long time killing animals, pretty much how you need our blood to survive. So what you vampires did I wouldn't blame you for doing cause that's what we humans were doing to the animals. Her highness wanted that freedom humans had. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

I was astounded, I never thought of it like that. My eyes widend

Y/n: there's also another reason...

Mikaela: what's that?

I asked curiously

Y/n: I heard that the government uses contracts with demons to fight the vampires. And any demon in my book is definitely bad. I also over heard that they are trying to make pills to make them stronger and is testing it on people who made contracts. I didn't want that so I decided to be on both sides since I am human after all.

Mikaela: Woah that sounds horrible I hope that doesn't happen to Yuu...

I mumble the last part.

Mikaela: how do you know this?

Y/n: Well I was hiding from some scientist the other day and over heard them about it. I didn't under stand the sciencey stuff but I heard them say things such as "man it's hard to make those demons get stronger" and another said "yea I wonder how people gets contracts with them anyways" and stuff

Mikaela: wow...

Y/n: yup! So tell me your backstory!

Mikaela: well...

I start...

~~~ time skip to when he finish talking~~~

Y/n: so your gonna try looking for your brother?

Mikaela: yea... well when I'm older

Y/n: let's hope he doesn't get a contract with the demon.

What they didn't know was that there were guards outside that door over hearing there whole conversation.

And astonished, they told Krul about it

~~~time skip to 3 months lol~~~

After 3 months, Krul trusted Y/n with roaming around by herself, and soon Mikaelas feelings for Y/n were unexplainable. At first he shrugged it off but as they grew older it's been quite the problem, to the point where he would be watching Y/n constantly when he can.

Y/n on the other hand became more adventurous and knew how to use a sword and gun very well till she was able to take down both vampires and Demons without a contract or becoming a vampire. But she could never beat Mikaela. She had a living space, no cage in the vampire community.

While adventuring she would talk to this boy named Yoichi. He was very friendly and shy. She grew very fond of him. She slowly started having feelings for him and he felt the same. Mikaela on the other hand knew about this and at first he thought of it as just friend but started noticing Y/n's blushes. That moment he knew that she liked this Yoichi and didn't like it.

One day Y/n was gonna confess

Y/n: h-hey Yoichi...

Yoichi: ya?

Y/n: I like you...

Yoichi: I-I do too!!!

They kissed as Mikaela watched. He couldn't bare them making out so he grabs the gun he used when he was younger and shot right at Yoichi's head as they made out.

Y/n: YOICHI!!!

Mikaela crept behind Y/n as he watched her cry

Mikaela: it's ok Y/n

He says blankly

Mikaela: he was in the way

Y/n: what do y-you mean?

Mikaela: he was in the way of our love

Y/n: m-Mikaela... did you...

Mikaela: yea! Besides he was a filthy human, oh! But Y/n your not Filthy! Your a one of a kind beauty!

Y/n: how could you kill someone so innocent...

Mikaela: like I said he was in the way...

It was silent once again

Mikaela: Y/n you love me right?

Y/n: w-wha?

Mikaela: you love me right? Right!?

He says gripping her shoulders, looking at her as if he was hungry for her love

Y/n: y-yea... I do... your a great brother!

Mikaela's heart immediately sank at what she said

Mikaela: no I mean as a couple Y/n...

He starts chuckling

Mikaela: you understand right? You know what I mean you mean as a couple right???

Y/n eyes widened she noticed the blood thirst looks he gave her at the moment. Soon in an instant, she became in love with the maniac

Y/n: yea... I love you too Mikaela

His eyes brightened as he hugged Y/n and kissed her

Mikaela: can I have your blood...

He says with a blush as well as y/n

Mikaela: I-I want you to be my first...

Y/n nodded

And so he pierced his fangs into her neck

She let out a yelp as he sucked

Once he was done Y/n was fast asleep in his grasp

Mikaela: don't worry Y/n~ I'll ALwaYs protect you...

From that day on Y/n days would be kind of rough but she loved every moment of it.

Soon y/n also became insane, she would purposely approach boys to make Mikaela jealous so that he can whip her. And she loved his whips and kisses and sometimes even more...

~~~

Ya sry if this is crappy, I'm typing on my phone soooo... ya... sry bout that

Seems like no requests yet... T-T well then... I'll just make ones x readers until ppl starts requesting

~~~up next~~~

Neko!Ciel X Adoring! Reader (black butler)

Cheater!Maehara X reader (Assassination classroom )

Pervert!Kagamine Len X reader

~~~

Thx for reading!
Cya!!!

-Rio / Bunny
1651 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
671K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭