Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

A Menace

12K 553 208
By Cloakedranger

  A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Despite this discovery of his, there was something bothering Drem. Out of all the emotions, why fear? Sure, he loved terrifying the little doe, but any of the emotions could be targeted. Maybe, it was the easiest for him to feed off of. Then again, that couldn't be the reason, since allowing him to have such easy access to power would be a mistake on Nathan's part. No, there was another reason.

It probably had something to do with his past actions. In fact it could be taunting him about those past activities. He probably couldn't feed off of something like love because Nathan most likely found him incapable of such an emotion, which was rather rude. What happened in the past was a misunderstanding. Nathan was at fault for not comprehending that.

Still, it would've been more strategic of Nathan to force him to feed off of such a touchy-feely emotion. In the end, though, it would seem that Nathan had let his emotions get the better of him. Granted, Drem couldn't really complain too much about this. He did have a little doe that he could more easily play with now, and she was sitting right there in front of him.

So, with those thoughts pushed to the side, he kept his gaze on her and took a few steps closer to her. Leaning towards her, he looked over her. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and a frown was on her lips. The defiance that he had seen in her eyes earlier was slowly starting to fade away, since she got no response from him. His silence was unnerving her, and fear was steadily flowing into her (e/c) orbs.

Perhaps, he should reassure her a bit. Backing away from her, he moved the knife drawer towards them at a rapid pace. The action caused his little doe to jump slightly and bring her legs up onto the couch. Once the drawer was near them, he lifted the knives and started to drop them into the drawer. He did this by letting the knives fall one at a time.

Beforehand, he hadn't been able to hold things in the air for a long period. Even a few minutes ago, he had only been able to life that one knife for so long. He peered over at the doe and noticed her shaking slightly. It wouldn't have been noticeable if he didn't observe her closely.

Even with her fear feeding him, he still could only hold the weapons up for so long. Within the next few seconds, the rest of the knives dropped into the drawer. Drem proceeded to blow the drawer back into the kitchen and put the drawer back into its original place.

Having accomplished the task, he watched as the doe's expression turned into one of surprise. So, she had expected him to punish her. Now, though, she probably was having a small mental victory, yet confusion did remain in her eyes along with the appearing happiness. For the next minute, he just observed her. He would wait until her gaze shifted away from the knife drawer.

This took a few minutes, but eventually she moved her focus down to her lap, as a quiet sigh escaped her lips. Grinning, he moved away from her and into the kitchen. He didn't need to be next to the item(s) that he wished to move, but he would get a better view of what would unfold next.

Not wasting another moment, he ripped open the knife drawer. He didn't wait to see her become startled. Rather, he lifted all of the knives back out and threw all of the metal weapons at her. A scream left her lips, as she ducked and curled into a ball on the couch. Her reaction was splendid, and he couldn't help but grin widely. Drem noted that her body was now trembling quite visibly, but he wouldn't end the fun just yet.

Causing the drawer to fall back out of its place, he had it race across the tile and carpet towards her. She stayed in her fetal position. He went over to her and crouched in front of the couch. Drem blew some strands of her hair away from her face, and she quivered in response. Mutterings left her currently hidden lips. "Help, someone please help," she continued to whisper much to Drem's amusement.

"I'm afraid that won't be happening anytime soon, little doe," he answered as if she could hear him. "Now, I just need you to pick up this little mess," he continued, as he moved her arms away from her knees and her knees away from her face.

She tried to fight against him, but it was futile. Once he had her all uncurled, he pushed her off of the couch and onto the floor. A groan of pain left her lips, as she picked herself back up. He proceeded to shove her closer to the knives in the wall when she was back on her feet. Several curse words exited her mouth, but he replied by covering her mouth with his right hand.

His little doe immediately got the message, as she didn't utter another word. She did try to back away from his hand. This, however, only made her come closer to the rest of him. No doubt she would soon feel a strong chill against the back of her. Drem didn't mind, though, if she decided to walk right into him. It would be enjoyable to witness the complete look of discomfort on her countenance.

Then again, it would be much more satisfying if he could actually wrap his arms around her, if he could keep her ensnared in his hold. If he were able to do such a thing, he would be able to feel the warmth from her body; he would be able to run his fingers along her smooth looking skin. Just imagining the ability to feel the sensation of skin to skin contact again was gratifying.

When she stopped moving, he noticed that she was a few inches from his chest. She was so close, yet he couldn't feel anything from her. His little doe's breathing was uneven, yet his hand couldn't feel a thing. Drem supposed, however, that it was good that he maintained some of his senses, like his seeing and hearing.

Lacking his sense of touch, though, was unfortunate, and he didn't even know about the other two. He couldn't exactly pick up a piece of food and eat it; he didn't need to eat anymore. So, perhaps he could taste but in a different way. Maybe if he grew strong enough, he could taste his little doe's fear. As for smell, he couldn't smell anything at the moment. Then again, that might change depending on his level of strength.

Frankly, he had no idea, though. He had just been lucky enough to keep two of his senses. Honestly, Nathan didn't explain much to him if anything at all. Peering back down at the little doe, he decided to remove his hand from her mouth. Still, he shoved her forward again. Drem wasn't going to give her a break until she cleaned up the knives.

(F/n) had once again lost her confidence in this fight. She had been defiant and had thought that it had worked by some miracle. Instead, she was sorely mistaken. The knives wouldn't have hit her if she even hadn't ducked, but the warning was clear enough: pick up the knives or else. Personally, she doubted that she would receive another warning, and if she did, it most likely wouldn't be as lax as the last one.

Whatever was in the house was now pissed off, or at least she thought it was. It had kept shoving her around like a ragdoll and sending highly unpleasant cold air towards and against her. When she had cursed at it, her lower part of her face felt like it had been slammed into a pile of snow. So, she figured she would have to clean up the knives regardless of her reluctance to do so.

Of course, she could continue to disobey the thing, but she didn't want to face the consequences. Her life was on the line, and she wanted to live out her dreams of being an artist. She didn't want to die in a haunted house.

Heading slowly over to the knives in the wall, she extended out her right hand and hesitantly removed one. She made her way over to the drawer and dropped it in. To make it easier for her and to keep her attention on the drawer, which would be filled with knives soon, she picked it up and went back over to the wall.

Setting the drawer on the ground by her feet, she continued to remove the knives and place them into their storage container. During the entirety of the process, she was worried that the knives would suddenly spring out and attack her. Or rather, she was concerned that the entity in the home would strike at her. Thankfully, nothing like that occurred. So, she soon had the knife drawer and the knives, back in their place in the kitchen.

Completing this, she remained on guard. She waited to feel a cold chill run up her spine or to be pushed again. Neither of these things happened, so she steadily made her way out of the kitchen. This time, she would try to head to her room.

Much to her relief, she entered the hallway. It was still raining outside, and she could hear the droplets hit the windows. Some of the dull grey light shone down the hallway, allowing her shadow to exist. She could easily imagine her shadow turning into the being, which haunted the house.

Thunder sounded occasionally alongside the rain, causing her to just want to curl up under her bed sheets and read. She hadn't finished her first mystery book, and she still had her new one waiting to be opened on the counter. Then again, she had more important things to worry about. For the moment, though, perhaps she could take some time to read if the thing in the house allowed her to.

Going into her room, she found her old book on the floor, since she had forgotten to take it off the bed a few days back. She had probably kicked it off in her sleep. Picking it up off the ground, she closed her room door and went to go relax on her bed. If the thing disturbed her, she knew that at the present time she couldn't do anything to stop it.       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 337 36
What happens when you find out you have a new neighbor, but he isn't as normal as you thought? Or in which, Kuroo becomes smitten with you, will you...
13.7K 328 12
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; THIS WAS LITERALLY MY FIRST STORY AND ITS SO CRINGE I HATE IT - this is a bad first impression for new comers, but welcome!! - The Ov...
253K 14K 54
After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to the hospital to visit him. She, however, c...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...