My Beautiful Snowflake (Sasuk...

By euphoreinne

Naruto Fanfiction. Sasuke Love Story. She is a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow, but also has an un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~Meeting Sasuke And Itachi~
Chapter 2 ~The "Usual" Routine~
Chapter 3 ~Meeting Naruto~
Chapter 5 ~Randomness~
Chapter 6 ~First Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 7 ~Second Part Of The Chunin Exams!~
Chapter 8 ~Two Heaven Scrooolls!!~
Chapter 9 ~Yuki Vs. Gaara! Preliminaries!!~
Chapter 10 ~Love Triangle?~
Chapter 11 ~Err... Short Chap!~
Chapter 12 ~Talking To Gaara~
Chapter 13 ~Meeting Deidara And Sasori~
Chapter 14 ~Staying With The Akatsuki!!~
Chapter 15 ~Yuki's Disappearance~
Chapter 16 ~Yuki's Arrival~
Chapter 17 ~Training With Deidara!~
Chapter 18 ~Meet My Puppet, Shiroi Hana!!~
Chapter 19 ~Yuki's Departure~
Chapter 20 ~Back To The Leaf Village!~
Chapter 21 ~Yuro Vs Yuki!! All Abilities Put Together!~
Chapter 22 ~Meeting Nii-san And Knowing The Truth~
Chapter 23 ~Four Words From Sasuke~
Chapter 24 ~Hello Kisame-chan! Itachi-chan!~
Chapter 25 ~Love Problems! Tskk!~
Chapter 26 ~Sasuke's Hurtful Words~
Chapter 27 ~Out Of The Hospital! Out Of The Village!~
Chapter 28 ~Happy Ending!! Badum Tss!~
Epilogue

Chapter 4 ~Moment With Sasuke~

10.8K 365 76
By euphoreinne

Yuki's POV

"SASUKE!?!?!!" I yelled and my hand automatically flew, covering my mouth. Iruka and the others stared at me and I think I shrunk in my seat.

"Oh? So you knew Sasuke already?" Iruka-sensei asked. Well, I am going to call him Iruka-sensei now because..... Uhh.... He is my sensei.

I nodded and hid myself. I don't know how I did that but I think I did.... Gets? I mean, I sat down and hid using my long hair as I clutched my black shorts tightly, like I will rip it into pieces any minute now. He continued lecturing Naruto, who is now sitting beside me until.... "We will do the transformation jutsu again!!" Iruka-sensei yelled and was followed by a lot of complains, protests, groans, and whines.

"Umm.... Sasuke-chan, what is this transformation jutsu?" I asked Sasuke, who is currently standing beside me. Actually, we already stood up and lined up, now I am next to him. "Umm.... Sasuke-chan, I just asked you a question." I said and once more, I was ignored as he did the transformation jutsu. I frowned and stood next to Naruto. What's up with that guy? I'm just asking a question!! Why is he ignoring me?! I'm going to talk to him later! Hmp!

"Naruto-chan, what is this transformation jutsu?" I asked the blondie who is grinning like an idiot. "Oh! Just do these handsigns, Yuki-chan! While doing it, you must think about the person you want to transform to. Then, say Transform!" He said as he showed me the handsigns.

"Arigatou guzaimasu!! (Thank you very much) Naruto-chan!" I said and he just grinned at me. "No problem, Yuki-chan!" I smiled at him. Now what. I know how to do it but.... I don't know if it will be successful.... So.....

"Umm.... Naruto-chan, will you uhh..... Show me where the bathroom is?" I asked nicely and he replied with an "Okay." He opened the door and pointed another door, which is a little far from our room. "That's the bathroom." He said and I nodded. "Arigatou! (Thank you)" I said and went straight to the said door, opened it, and went inside.

I looked at the mirror and released a long sigh. "Here goes nothing." I said as I performed the handsigns he showed me, which I unexpectedly memorized.

"Transform!" I said.

Then, poof! I looked at myself to see.... Well..... To see Naruto and not myself. I grinned and turned back to normal with a poof as well. "Transformation jutsu success!" I said.

I returned back to my room to, just to see a boy with dark brown hair transform into Iruka-sensei, then, he poofed back to normal and it's Naruto's turn. I ran and stood behind Naruto. That is where I'm supposed to line.... So yah.

"Transform!!" He yelled, then, poof!

He transformed into a naked girl with clouds covering her private parts, and this girl looks exactly like him.

Iruka-sensei got a massive nosebleed as he yelled at the now-back-to-normal-Naruto, who is laughing so hard. He wiped the blood from his nose and said "Next!" and that would be me. I released a long sigh to calm myself and stepped forward.

I did the handsigns and said "Transform!" and poof!

I turned into Iruka-sensei. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. "Good job, Yuki! Next!" He said and I sat back down on my seat.

After a few more students, we finished and Iruka-sensei said that classes are finally over. I stood up and waved a hand at Iruka-sensei as I walked out of the room. "Sayounara (Goodbye), Iruka-sensei! Sayounara (Goodbye), Naruto-chan!!" I said and they waved back.

Outside, I saw Sasuke walking home and I ran towards him. "Sasuke-chan!!" I yelled and he stopped.

"What is it, Yuki?" He asked coldy and harshly. He didn't even turn around to look at me! That's rude, you know!! Aaargh!! What's his problem?

"Umm.... Sasuke-chan, gomennasai (Sorry) for disturbing you but uhh.... Can we talk?" I asked nicely while looking straight into his eyes. I walked and stood in front of him awhile ago so yeah. Anyway, they said that it's rude not to look into the eyes of the one you're talking to. "Talk? What are we going to talk about?" He asked as he.... Wait.... Is he glaring at me?! I covered his eyes with my left hand in a mere second and he was surprised about that. "Please don't glare at me, Sasuke-chan." I muttered. "It's rude...." I said.

He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. "Get lost." He said and was about to leave when I held his arm. "Please. Let's talk." I whispered at him and he just yanked his arm back.

"Talk about what? You're wasting my time." He said. Ugh. Why is he saying those hurtful words? I thought I will only hear that from my parents but I was wrong. "Sasuke-chan...." I whispered once again and held the end of his shirt lightly.

"WHAT!?!?!! I SAID GET LOST!!!" He yelled as he pushed me away. I stumbled a little but ran and stood in front of him. "A-Are you mad at me?" I asked in a hushed tone and of course, he heard it. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M NOT!?!!! YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME!!!" He yelled again and I just flinched. Is the old Sasuke I knew already gone?

I bowed and he just stared in confusion, but his face didn't change one bit.

"Gomennasai! Gomennasai! Gomennasai! I'm really really sorry!! But please!!! Don't be mad!! I promise not to disturb you anymore just.... Just please!! Talk to me for awhile!! It will be fast! I promise!!" I said and heard him sigh.

"F-Fine!! Just.... Ugh.... Let's go." He said and walked away. It's obvious that he is really pissed off and he is just controlling his anger but I will not stop until I know the reason of him being like this.

I followed him and we ended up in his.... House?

He opened the door and sat on his couch. I followed and sat down beside him, closing the door on the way. "Sasuke-chan, what happened?" I asked and he faked his confusion. It's kinda' obvious. "What do you mean?" He asked and I just sighed. "I know that you already know what I am talking about." I said and he just glared..... At the table. "Hurry up and go straight to the point. I'm getting tired of this." He said.

"What happened? And where is Itachi-chan?" I asked and suddenly felt him stiffen. "Please tell me the story." I pleaded and he just sighed.

"That bastard. He.... He killed everyone. He killed my family and all of the Uchihas... Leaving me. He killed them just to test his abilities. He should've killed me as well..... And now.... He disappeared and left me. I.... I promised myself that I will kill him and avenge my clan..... I will get my revenge...." He said and I noticed that.... His face is wet.

"H-Hey Sasuke-chan, come on! Lighten up! Don't cry." I said as I patted his back. He wiped his tears away and slapped my hand HARD. "I'm not crying." He said and looked away. "Come on. Look at me in the eyes and say that." I said using a soft voice.

He didn't do it and I heard him cry even more.

So that's what happened. Poor kid. I bet that he is full of hatred now, but he shouldn't kill his brother. He is the only family Sasuke has.... And I know that there is a reason why Itachi did that.

"Come on, say it." I said, encouraging him to look at me but he didn't even move a single muscle. I sighed. A kid like him should be always happy and not suffer like this. He must not suffer like me. He doesn't deserve that kind of life. He deserves to be happy.

I hugged him by the neck and he stiffened. "Shh..... Don't cry anymore, Sasuke-chan. You shouldn't suffer like this. You shouldn't suffer like me." The last part was a bit muffled since I buried my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry anymore. I am right here. You can tell me anything and I will always be right by your side no matter what. That's a promise. Just..... Just don't leave me, okay?" I asked as I pulled back and looked straightly into his eyes.

"Promise me." I said and he just nodded, tears still flowing down his face.

"I promise, Yuki. Thank you." He said and this time, he hugged me as he cried on my shoulder like the little boy he was before.

"I will not leave you. That's a promise." I whispered.

Suddenly, I felt a burning sensation in my chest and I immediately pulled back from our hug, which made him shock and confuse at the same time. "G-Gomennasai (Sorry), Sasuke-c-chan.... But I n-need to go...." I said, fighting the urge not to hold my shirt.

I just smiled fakely and he nodded. "O-Okay...." He said and with that cue, I ran out of there. Outside, while running I abruptly stopped and my knees buckled as I violently coughed up blood.

"Oh shoot. Why of all places? Why now? Why here?" I asked myself as I coughed up more blood. I stood up and ran home. I cough up more blood on the way and climbed the tree near our house, I opened my window and climbed inside, landing safely on my bed. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door close.

There, I did my usual routine.

-MINUTES LATER-

I cleaned myself awhile ago after my usual routine and now I am lying down here on my bed. Soon, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
37.1K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
15K 549 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
68.8K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...