Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
BriLiam Thoughts {2}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
It All Comes Crashing Down {21}
-1 {22}
It's my fault {22.5}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Recreation for Lirry {29}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

Fever.... Right? {16}

189 7 1
By Laylania_Horlinson

(Did you guys watch the Teen Choice Awards? I did. Louis and Bebe did GREAT!!!!! They were really the only reason I was watching.

I just wanted to hear and see Lou. Ok, now onto today's Chapter!!!)

Harry's PoV.

(2 weeks later)

2:06am

"What is that...?" I hear a distracting noise in the halls. I slowly and tiredly get out of bed, and make my way out of my room. Lights from a bathroom direct me.

The closer I get, the louder it gets. It's not very loud at all, but I am a I light sleeper. I realize it's just the tap running, but I can hear something else. The tap is just covering the sound. I'm not very surprised it woke me. I just went to sleep about 10 minutes ago.

I press my ear to the door and hear retching. I knock on the door. No answer.

To my surprise the door is unlocked, I open the door slowly. The sight in front of me, scares me.

Niall.

doubled over the toilet.

Puking his guts out.

I rush towards him. I kneel down behind him, pulling him onto my lap to comfort him, while rubbing his back.

"Louis! Liam!" I call out. Niall continues to puke. Tear in his eyes. The sight breaks my heart.

Liam comes to the door first. "What is it H- Oh shit. I'll get Lou." Liam turns off the tap before heading to Louis' room.

"I-I'm fine." Niall mumbles, getting a break from puking.

"You're not fine Niall. You're throwing up at 2 am."

It's silent for a bit until Niall leans over the toilet once again. Just as Niall pukes, Louis walks in.

Louis' PoV.

"Louis!!" I open my eyes to see Liam.

"What" I mumble. I see the time, and give Liam a 'are your serious' look.

"It's Niall." Instantly I sit up.

"What about him?" I asks quickly. Liam pulls me out of bed towards the bathroom.

"I'm not sure." I walk a bathroom nod see Niall sitting on Harry's lap. Niall leans over the toilet and pukes.

I rush over and kneel next to them. When Niall stops, I speak up. "Niall. Are you ok?" he nods weakly, then leans back against harry. Harry has his arms around his waist.

I start to get jealous, but brush it off.

"You done?" Harry asks.

Niall nods. I go to speak, but Liam does first.

"Let's take your temperature." Harry picks up Niall. Liam takes the thermometer, we all go to Niall's room.

Niall is placed on his bed by harry. I pull the covers up to his hips hoping to grant him even a little bit of comfort.

While Liam takes his temperature, I go to talk to Harry.

"You found him?" Harry nods and turns to look at me. "Yeah..."

"What was happening?"

"Uh I just woke up, and I heard weird noises. They were coming from the bathroom, so I went to check." He pauses, and looks at Niall, then back to me 

"He was uh.. hanging on to the toilet like his life depended on it. It was heart breaking. He looked so desperate to not wake us up..." He stops again, but this time he doesn't keep going.

We wait in silence until the thermometer finishes taking the temperature of my sick secret boyfriend.

When it beeps I ask, "what is it?"

"It's normal.."

"I told you guy's. I'm fine." Niall says.

Lam's PoV.

"I told you guy's. I'm fine." Niall says. I look around the room. Everyone looking worried.

"How long have you been throwing up?" Louis asks, sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing Niall's arm.

He pauses a bit before answering.

"uh just today." I know he is lying. Apparently he fooled the other lads though.

"ok um. How about You two-" I point to Louis and Harry "-Go back to sleep. I'll stay here with Niall."

Louis hesitates before slowly nodding. Harry walks over and kisses the side of Niall's forehead, then he walks out.

Louis runs his hand through Niall's hair, and genitally kisses the Corner of his lips.

"Night Ni. I love you."

"Love you too Louis." With that Louis leaves the room. I pull up Niall's desk chair next to his bed. Niall laughs lightly before saying, "and then there were two."

"You're lying to them Niall."

"Them?"

"Yes Them. Harry and Louis. You lied to them." He looks at me weirdly before laughing slightly.

"So I Lied to them, and not you?" I nod. "Tell me Liam. What did I lie about?"

"You know exactly what you lied about Horan." He just smiled weakly at me, before giving me a sassy tone with his response.

"I have no clue what you're talking about. Please Mr. Payne, enlighten me on my so called lie-"

"Niall how long have you been throwing up?" He looks taken back at my question, and i know for sure he was lying.

"Just today I told you lads-"

"No Niall." I cut him off making him jump. "That may have fooled Lou and Haz, but it didn't fool me. Now, I'm going to ask again. How long?"

Niall's PoV.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I whisper. Liam nods. "And you won't get mad?" He just nods again.

I look away scared of what his reaction will be. "A week...."

It's silent for a bit. I look up to see Liam staring down at me. No expression at all, but the look in his eyes, tells me he is worried.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Liam strokes my hair, relaxing me.

"I thought it would just pass. I thought it was the flu, but i don't have any other symptoms or even a fever."

It's quiet in my room. The only sound is our breathing, well until I speak up again.

"Liam....?"

"mhm?"

"What's wrong with me?"

"awe Ni! there is nothing wrong, ok? You probably just have the stomach flu or something. You are fine. Just like you said." He sighed "P-Perfectly fine."

"Y-Yeah.... o-ok.."

Maybe Liam is right...

Maybe there is nothing wrong. Maybe I just have the stomach flu...?

Yeah...

The stomach flu.

(1 Days Later)

"Louis I'm seriously going to be fine for a few hours ok? Go with Harry. Enjoy your sports thing." I laugh as I push Louis towards Harry.

"Harry please, if you have to, drag Louis out of the house." Harry looks as me and laughs while nodding.

A while ago, he won 2 tickets to some sports thing. I don't really have an interest in it, neither does Liam, but Louis does.

Louis of course doesn't want to leave me here, and neither does Harry. I finally convinced them that it's ok to leave since Liam is still here with me.

"Niall are you sure-" I cut Harry off.

"I will kick you both out." They just stand there, looking at me. I'm about to say something, when I feel an all too familiar sensation in my stomach.

shit. I need to get them out of here.

I quickly open the door, and motion them out. hesitantly Both boys walked out. I waved them goodbye, and when the car drove off, I shut the door and ran.

Liam being in the living room, follows me to the bathroom. I lift up the seat, and empty out the contents of my stomach.

Liam kneels next to me, rubbing my back, and saying comforting words.

Finally I finish, and lean against the wall. Liam flushes the toilet for me, and gives me a glass of water.

"Niall...." I look at Liam. He sounds scared, and that itself scares me too.

"Yeah?"

"Uhh so... um... You and Louis... uh.."

"Just spit it out LiLi. I'm sue it can't be that bad." I smile reassuringly at him. He nods.

"You and Louis had sex a while ago right? And don't deny it. I know you did. You were the bottom." I blush at his words.

"I don't see how that has to do with any of this Liam." I try to hide my face, but Liam holds my chin and makes me look back up.

"Think about it Niall..." I look at him quizzically. What does this have to do with me getting sick?

"Liam. I still don't-" And then it clicks.

"You don't think...." I ask in a shaky voice, "That I'm...."

Liam Nods slowly and finishes the sentence that nearly kills me on the spot.

"...Pregnant."

A/N:

Word Count:
1388

............

Sooooooooooooooo

What do you think?

Is Niall Pregnant?! Is Liam right?!

or does he really have the stomach flu.

ok now I have a very important question!!

:-)
or
:^)

hehe
😄

Ok!!!

Have a lovely day readers!!!!

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 168 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
2.8K 149 13
"Being the boy everyone lusts for just cause I'm the president's son isn't as easy as it looks mate." "Thought you said you were gay?" Liam asks as h...
18.4K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
169K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...