Death Reapers MC: Angels to A...

Von marvelicious

// NO ONE EXPECTS AN ANGEL TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE. // Riley McKenna is fresh out of rehab following her sis... Mehr

prologue.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
xi.
*Bonus Chapter* xi.5
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
epilogue.
*Bonus Excerpt* Death Reapers MC book #2

ix.

2.9K 99 3
Von marvelicious

Angel
"I know who I am and I'm not no good. You can have me tonight or never, I thought you understood." -wRoNg, zayn ft kehlani
--

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Riley as she slammed my room door shut. Immediately, her tongue was in my mouth. It tasted like whiskey.

"Shut up," her hands were already tossing my MC cut to the floor, smoothly making their way for my shirt. The moonlight through my window illuminated us.

"Wait, wait. Have you been drinking?" I tried to pull my head away from hers but fuck, was it hard.

"Angel." She inhaled deeply. "A little bit. It's okay." Riley's green eyes glowed up at me, her teeth scraping against her pillowy bottom lip, back and forth. I was distracted.

"But you're sober." I stared down at her, my hands gently squeezing the tops of her arms. She must have taken that as an encouragement, because she ripped her dress off.

"Yeah. I am sober, right now. So are we gonna go to bed? Or am I gonna go finish that bottle." Her fingernails scratched my lower stomach. My muscles tensed. "I mean... it's cool. Both sound delicious." She ran a hand through her long hair. I studied her, debating.

I was fucking amped. I had some fun with Wolf's 'inside man' of the Bastards for most of the day. Nobody liked a snitch and Trace wanted all the information he could get about Shooter and Rage. About what their future plans were, were they selling only heroin, where they made most of their money, shit like that. Using my hands, an aluminum bat, a metal pipe. It was like therapy, punching cracks to the jaw. Thwack, busting the knee caps. Bam, snapping the shins. Actually enforcing, fuck! It felt so good. Even if I only got a little information from him, it was so worth it. The inside man would need his jaw wired shut. Spider had dropped him off at the hospital back doors before the club party for our brothers who just got home, Papa and Graham Kane.

I had just washed all the blood and echoes of his screams off of me and was about to start a game of pool. Then I saw Riley and she all but attacked me.

Her hands went to my jeans, her eyes asking me if I was in this. She traced the button. I shivered involuntarily.

"Come the fuck here," I growled, grabbing the back of her head, threading my fingers in her hair and kissing her with so much passion that I could feel her melting into me. She made quick work taking off my jeans.

"Fuck. Yes." She moaned, stepping back to let me take off her bra. She jumped back on the bed, only in her panties.

I took in the sight, her in my bed, perched on top of the black silk bedsheets. It was like deja vu. Almost.

I didn't even wait for any formalities. I grabbed the hem of her panties, shredding it down the middle with ease. She arched her back, moaning softly. I threw the scraps over my shoulders. Her mint colored eyes stayed glued on mine. I dropped to my knees on the floor, grabbing two handfuls of her full ass and dragging her to the edge of the bed. I inhaled deeply, kissing her inner thighs, one finger slowly dipping inside of her.

"Jesus fuck, it's been too long," she whispered, biting the back of her fist. Good. I was glad. Her legs began to shake. I slowly licked at her clit, enjoying how she tightened and bucked around my finger. I picked up speed, my tongue dancing in her, tasting what was now fucking mine. I feasted on her, worshipped her, devoured her until she came around three of my fingers. She clamped her hand over her mouth, moaning quietly into it.

I stood up shakily myself. I went to the bedside table, grabbing a condom and sliding it on quickly. Riley sat up, licking her lips and staring at me. Her cheeks were flushed, her breasts heaving as she panted.

I crawled on the bed, sitting with my back against the headboard.

"Come ride me," I rasped.

Riley crawled towards me, smiling like the cat that got the cream. I smirked, leaning my head back against the wall.

She straddled me, biting her bottom lip, eyes hooded. Her small hands grabbed me, pumping my dick before sinking down on it slowly.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, closing my eyes and savoring the tight fit. My heart pounded wildly in my chest. Riley's head was thrown back, her hands back on my thighs as she worked up and down on me.

"Angel. You feel amazing. Why did we wait so long to do this?" She laughed breathlessly, reaching for my face and kissing me deeply. We fell into a rhythm, our heavy breathing tangling together. I sucked on her tongue, turned on like I never had been before.

I moaned as she whispered "I'm close," pistoning my hips up into her hot wet heat, searching for my own release. Riley tightened around me, scratching her nails down my back and whispering "fill me up, baby," as I came.

We fucked three more times that night. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, Riley was up for it all.

We both dropped on top of the messy bed, hours later, exhausted. She snuggled up to my chest, her lips on the side of my neck. I thought I heard her murmur "I know who I am, and I'm not no good," before sleep took me under.

She was gone when I woke up.

—-

A day went by. Then more days went by. A week had passed. On top of that, it felt like the MC was waiting for the other shoe to drop. As we all sat quietly around the Reaper Conference table, my thoughts drifted to Riley. She had ghosted me, fucking ghosted me after we had sex. Wouldn't answer my texts, my phone calls. Hadn't been at Trace's or the clubhouse.

Trace's phone rang noisily from his pocket. He pulled it out, blowing out a huge breath as he read the caller ID. He held it up so we could read who was calling. Savannah Police Department.

"Here we go," he muttered, putting the phone on speaker so we could all hear. Tension rippled through me.

"Trace, got a situation." A gruff voice came from the other end. Trace closed his eyes, leaning back in his chair noisily.

"I'm listening." London shot me a worried look across the table.

"It's Riley.." Goose bumps rose along my arms. Wolf nearly jumped to his feet.

"What's happened?" Trace asked, his eyes widening slightly, showing the tiniest bit of panic. He recovered quickly, his tone and facial features annoyed. He remained calm, as always.

"I'm holding her down here on 8th and Hampton."

"What'd she do now?" Trace growled. Wes chuckled, shaking his head at Diablo.

"Nothing too bad. She said she'd break my kneecaps if I tried to arrest her. So I'm letting her go with a warning." The gruff voice chuckled and then sighed. It sounded like he knew my girl well. I ignored the feelings of jealousy spiking my adrenaline.

"I'll send someone to get her. Thanks Deran." Trace's voice was clipped, his eyes meeting mine then trailing to Wolf. He rose one eyebrow in question.

"I'll go." Wolf mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. He didn't look me in the eyes. Riley probably told him everything that went down between us.

"I'll come with." I stood up, stuffing any feelings I had about whatever happened between me and Riley down, deep into my gut.

Trace watched us rush out of the conference room, shaking his head and sighing.

"Let's continue... Where's the next hit gonna be? XXX-capades is off limits now..." Trace's voice trailed off as we left.

-

We found Riley leaning against a cop car, the lights flashing against the pink and orange sunset sky. She was smiling, chatting with the police officers like nothing was wrong. She didn't have handcuffs on, so that was a plus.

I parked my truck behind one of the cop cars.

"You good?" Wolf asked, his eyebrows furrowed, hand on the door handle.

"Peachy." I replied sharply. I ignored him as I stepped out of the truck, the late September sun already beating down on the black leather of my cut. I dug around in the pockets of my ripped blue jeans, finding my pack of cigarettes. My eyes trailed to Riley, drinking up the sight of her.

She had on a black sundress, with red high tops. Her hair was messy and long down her back. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glazed. Her eyes met mine hotly. Her face flashed with surprise, then discomfort. She didn't want me here? Good, I'd love to make her super uncomfortable after she ditched me like a one night stand.

"Yo Deran!" Wolf dapped up one of the police officers, a guy with dark hair that stood almost 7 feet tall. Tattoos snaked up and down his forearms.

"What's good, Luca? Riley and I were just catching up." He smirked, his eyes flicking over towards me then back to Wolf.

"Swapping high school loser stories, huh?" Wolf smiled his megawatt playboy smile. He threw an arm protectively around Riley's neck. She frowned, stiffening.

"Yeah. Seems McKenna here, was caught sampling some bourbon."

"I was not!" Riley all but slurred. I turned away, raking my hand through my long hair roughly. Fuck.

"Lucky I got here when I did. Old Shamu over there wanted to arrest her for theft, drunk & disorderly." Deran nodded his head towards an older, larger police officer who was sitting in the other cop car, glaring at us.

"I'm fine." Riley practically growled. "Really, I just had a few drinks and was going to walk back to the clubhouse." Her green eyes met mine, her face flushing in embarrassment.

I kept my gaze impassive, my gut twisting in anger and sadness. What reason did she have to throw away sobriety? If anything, I should be the one drunk as fuck and ignoring her.

"Where's your phone?" I growled. Wolf gave me an impressed look, holding back a smirk. He coughed, looking around at people on the street watching us. This was too much attention. We didn't need the townsfolk talking about the MC.

Riley turned her face away from me, snuggling closer into Wolf. "I, I lost it." She was lying.

"Are we good here, Officer?" I asked, throwing my cigarette to the pavement and smashing my boot on it.

Deran raised an eyebrow at me, giving me the once over. Sizing me up.

"I'm good. You good, bro?" He puffed his chest up like he wanted to start something.

I grinned, my temper flaring from this whole ridiculous situation. "Why wouldn't I be good? I got Reaper groupies waiting for me to get back so they can suck my dick for dinner. As soon as we get the President's little sister back safe I can be a million times better."

Wolf shook his head, smothering whatever he wanted to say. His arm wrapped tighter around Riley and led her towards the truck. Riley avoided my eyes as she passed me.

The cop looked almost impressed at my words. "Nice. Tell Trace to hit me up when he throws another party. No warnings next time, Ri." Deran smirked, turning away from me and back to his cop car.

"Will do." That's not happening. I muttered a thanks, climbing into the driver's side of the truck and slamming the door behind me. Wolf stared at me in shock from the passengers side. Riley was staring out the back window, her arms wrapped around herself.

"Let's go then." Wolf muttered, his face unhappy.

I gave him my best Wolf smile. "Gladly." My tired squealed as I hit the accelerator and sped past the cop cars in the direction of the clubhouse.

---

Drink. Fight. Fuck. That's all I could think as the MC threw another party that night. And Riley could have a front seat for it all. Send it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

201K 6.8K 73
Secrets. Secrets have a way of keeping people captive and driving them to fear. Two worlds, one family, and endless secrets. Kaitlyn lived on her ow...
374K 14.1K 45
After a rough start in life, Harper is able to become a Broadway success. But when an old friend needs her help, she returns to a place she wasn't su...
2M 78.4K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
3.3M 106K 67
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book One Recently escaped from the only home she's ever known, Letha moves out to Las Vegas to start a new lif...