Akashi's Yandere Side (Kuroko...

By Torishii

[Akashi's Yandere Side has a 'Rewritten'. I would like to recommend you to read it. But since it's still inco... More

Chapter 1: Vacation Plan
Chapter 2: Beach Practice
Chapter 3: What's before mine
Chapter 4: I'll forcefully take you back! Kurokocchi!
Chapter 5: I'll forcefully take you back! Kurokocchi!
Chapter 6: Shadow, Disappered
Chapter 7: Try me and Die!
Chapter 9: Akashi's Case
Chapter 10: Painful Words
Chapter 11: Helper, Fallen
Chapter 12: Meeting with GoM
Chapter 13: Support
Chapter 14: Meet up
Chapter 15: Release
Epilogue
Author's Note: Just Saying Thanks! \^o^/
Bloopers!! [Edited]
Bloopers!! (Part 1) Epic Fail Start
Bloopers!! (Part 2) Atlast! Chapter 1!

Chapter 8: Lost Hope

3K 77 11
By Torishii

Author's Note: *There will be a lot of Typo's I guess?

Sorry those who wants smut parts.

OR in short, there's no smut in this one. Maybe on the future chapters.

I'm still thinking, :D

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Kise's POV)

I'm now glaring at this body laying down at the floor.

It's Akashi's.

Bleeding a lot.

Now, I'm happy.

I'm relieved.

Kurokocchi's now mine again.

To fulfill my selfish wish I'll take Kurokocchi away from him.

Kurokocchi's will start to love me, again.

Me, Alone.

I looked around saw all of the men I've hired has scattered around the room. Dead Corpse.

"Man! What a Pain!" I sighed, scratching my head. Then smile.

I only have 3 men left.

(A/N: These three men, I'll just name them for it to understand. Than using 'Bro' 'Sir.' 'BodyGuard!') *It's all made up*

"Ryousuke! Get Kurokocchi down. Please be careful holding him!" I ordered.

"You! Kazuro! After this, bring Akashi and his butler, you're holding now, at the backyard. There's an empty stall or room there. Make sure to guard them. And heal Akashi's wound for me." I said.

"And, Yoshiru. Call the back-up's to clean these dead bodies."

"Yes!" the three of them replied.

Ryousuke headed up stairs to get Kurokocchi. Now, I'm gonna show Kurokocchi that I won and let him see this Akashi's body bleeding. I won't finish him now. It'll be a waste of time though.

"Poor Emperor..." I grin will looking at his unconscious body.

(Kuroko's POV) *A little replay from the previous chapter*

"Kise-kun! Don't kill Seijuuro-kun! Please! I beg you!!" I started crying and crying while begging as I heard a lot of commotion happening outside.

Kise-kun's about to go outside holding a gun with him.

Still, I can't do anything with these ropes around me and preventing me to move.

"Kise-kun!! Please!!" still begging.

He went infront of me. I just looked up at him looking straight at his evil eyes while his smirking.

'Why is he smirking, anyways...?' I thought.

"Don't kill Akashi?" he said then bend a little than stole a kiss from me. A quick one.

I couldn't react fast to avoid it but he's too fast.

"Fine. In one condition." he said after breaking the kiss.

"And what's that condition?" I demanded, I tried stopping myself to cry.

"I won't kill Akashi only if you forget about him and come to me again." he whispered those words at my ear that made my eyes opened wide in shock.

"No...no...NO!!" there I started crying again. He protested with trembling voice.

So he wanted me to come at him again and forget Seijuuro-kun? If I don't do it, Seijuuro-kun will die! No... I don't know... It's hard... I can't answer...

It feels like it's life and death choice. Or it is LIFE and Death?

But I love Seijuuro-kun... How can I...?

"I won't finish his life only if you forget all about him, any connection about him, and come to me again, like in the past. We're in a relationship... having fun and all..." he explained more.

I just cried and cried.

"Kise-kun! How can I do that?! You've hurted me and now you want me back?!!" I, almost, shouted because I'm so angry about his selfishness.

How can he do this to me?!

"That's why I wanted you back, Kurokocchi!! I wanted to make it up for you! I wanted to be with you again! I wanted to make happy moments with you! Only you!!!" he suddenly bursted out and some tears started flowing down his cheeks.

He avoided my eye contact and looked at the floor.

I can't see his eyes, his bangs blocking it.

The only thing I heard was his sniffs and sobs.

"I... Loved... you... Kurokocchi... I said that I'll do anything to make you mine! Yes, I'm ... selfish... But I really loved you! I wanted us to be happy again..." he said with trembling voice.

"I'm doing this because of you..." he looked at me patheticaly.

I just stared at his teary eyes while my own tears had stopped flowing.

His tears kept flowing nonstop like waterfalls.

"I'm sorry... Kise-kun..." I said. He just raised his head up then looked at me in the eye, a little surprised one.

I've made up my mind....

It's the only way...

"Just please... Don't kill Seijuuro-kun. I'll do anything. I'll be yours and all."I continued and gave him a weak smile. He just hugged me real tight.

"Is that a promise?" he asked.

"Yes... It's a promise. Kise-kun..." I said, painfully.

"Thank you, Kurokocchi..." he said.

"I promised to make you happy again!"

Now, I made something that's really out of my will yet,

I, myself, said it.

I bit my lower lip in guilt.

I'm trying to stop my tears.

And..

I had no choice.

I loved Seijuuro-kun...

And I'm doing this for his sake.

Just to save him

I'm sorry, Seijuuro-kun.

Kise-kun really have changed.

I'm really very sorry.

I love you, Seijuuro-kun...

....

(Kise's POV) *Back at the scene*

I went up to see how Ryousuke get Kurokocchi. I'll just make sure if hold him right.

I'm just too protective, You know!!

I'm so happy.

Really Happy now.

I don't care if my sisters hate him or what.

I don't care about Yuhari anymore.

All I've wanted is now here.

I'm satisfied.

I told Ryousuke that I'll go first to see Kurokocchi. So I opened the door where Kurokocchi's room is, and saw him blankly staring around. Silent...

"Kurokocchi~!" I said while heading near him. He snapped and looked at me.

He looked at me with worried eyes.

"A..! Kise-kun... What happened? Why's it silent outside? ..." he asked. But when I was about to answer he added another question that really pissed me.

"Is Seijuuro-kun all right? Where is he?"

Why does he even bother asking that question?

I felt like my head's gonna explode sooner or later.

I'm so annoyed...

"Umm... Kise-ku...--!"

"Seijuuro-kun!!, Seijuuro-kun!!, Seijuuro-kun!! URUSEE!!!"

I'm so pissed off.

I stompped my feet while heading at Kurokocchi then grabbed both of his shoulders and kept shaking like it, crazy as I kept blabbing out nonsense.

"KUROKOCCHI, DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE MINE?! ONLY MINE, NOW? PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT BASTARD, AKASHI ANYMORE! I'M ALWAYS HERE! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO! YOU ARE MINE!! MINE!! MINE!!"

I noticed his expression made a huge changed that I really didn't want to see.

A pitiful pathetic terrified expression.

I'm such a moron.

I calmed myself and snapped out as I release him from my touch. "I'm sorry, Kurokocchi." I said, but a low one. Almost like a whisper.

I wonder if he heard it.

After that, I backed a little then ordered Ryousuke to remove all the ropes at Kurokocchi and release him.

Then he grabbed his arm in case for him to escape and run.

We marched outside and went down while Akashi's body's still at the floor.

I turned my gaze at Kurokocchi and expected as always. Shock.

"Sei...juu...ro...-ku...n..." he said in low tone then he began tantruming and forcing himself to free from Ryousuke's grip, but he gripped hard and almost hurt Kurokocchi.

I feel hurt.

"Release him. Ryousuke." I commanded, still feeling hurt.

Ryousuke released him and he ran toward Akashi's body then he kneel down and hugged him. I saw his tears flowing non-stop and kept ruffling his hair while calling his first name.

"Seijuuro-kun! Seijuuro-kun! Please! Wake up! Seijuuro-kun!! Please!"

I should have finished him.

After moments of his calling non-stop at Akashi's name, he glance at me. Still tears flowing.

"Kise-kun! You! You lied to me!" Kurokocchi shouted in anger. "You said you won't kill Seijuuro-kun if I'll be yours!! But you killed him!!" he shouted again and hugged Akashi so tight.

Too painful for me.

I walked near them, then stopped. He looked at me while I painfully glare at him.

"You idiot! He is not dead yet!" I said pointing at Akashi. "He's only unconscious!" Kurokocchi just stared at me as his tears started to stopped.

I noticed his started to smile in relief.

Tch!

Since I'm so pissed, I grabbed and pulled up Kurokocchi's arm away from Akashi's body as it fell down at the floor.

He tried setting himself from my grip but I gripped it harded, he groaned in pain.

"Kazuro! Take Akashi's body away from here! And Revive his wounds for the meantime." I ordered.

Then he carried the body away. Kurokocchi didn't do anything.

And when I looked at him, based on his eyes, he has already lost hope.

"Yoshiru! Have you called the back-ups?" I asked. "Yes! There coming in a few minutes now!" I said.

"Now, Kurokocchi. You are now, permanently, mine."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry, If its' short and very slow update.

*URUSEE = Shut up*

Comment Ssu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
16.2K 394 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...
178K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
89.7K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...