WinterMoor

By Shaunaclouds123

~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **MATURE CONTENT** Alpha Layton Bailey... More

~Intro/Disclaimer~
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~ Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter Twenty-Five~

6.5K 181 15
By Shaunaclouds123

"Can I have those plans drawn up, please Corey?" Layton asked, he nodded and walked out of the meeting room.

Lexi was sat by the window, reading. He watched her, stretching out his shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, not looking up from her book.

"Fine." He told her.

"You have your final appointment today... How's it feeling?" Lexi smiled.

"Good... A bit weak... " He admitted. "We should leave now... I don't want to be late."

"Okay." She put her book down and followed him out of the room, taking his hand as they walked to the medical centre. Dr. Thomas was waiting.

He shook his hand and took them into an assement room. Lexi helped take off his shirt and the doctor checked it all over.

It had been a month now, his wounds were fully closed and he was out of the strap that held his arm still. He could move it quite far, but it was still painful at times.

"Okay, you can start lifting things but you're not allowed to lift your own weight yet. Give it a few more weeks before you start trying to do pull ups or lean on it atall. I know what you're like." He mumbled, he scooted back on his chair and started writing something down.

"What can I do?" He asked, he had a slight mischievous look in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Dr. Thomas asked, looking up.

"Well... I mean.. it's been a month... Lexi still isn't Luna." He explained briefly. He was going to start talking again but Lexi stopped him.

"Could you not?" She asked him and the doctor laughed.

"I know what you mean... As I've just told you, you're not allowed to lean on it atall, not even to move around. If you can manage to mate without injuring yourself, go ahead. But I don't want that injured again, it will take longer to heal." He explained, smirking and looking down slightly.

"That was my only question." He said proudly and lexi and Thomas both just laughed.

They made their way back home when he had been checked, Lexi started making dinner for them all.

"Can I help?" He asked.

"No. Save your energy." She told him, winking.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I know what you've got planned. You've been waiting a month for it." She grinned, chopping up vegetables.

"I just... I was done with waiting the day before, beautiful. Let alone a month later, Alexos is going mad." He admitted. "We can wait until I can be on top of you want, if that's what you want."

"Layton. I don't care. As long as you don't make fun of me if it doesn't go well." She told him. "We're both virgins, it's going to be a disaster anyway."

"It won't. We'll go slow." He told her, defending the situation.

"Let's just eat, and then we'll go and have a shower or something." She told him and he nodded.

Coreys's sister came round to help her cook dinner, eating with them at the table and going home soon after.

They sat in the living room, drinking beer. The boys were watching football. Lexi brought a blanket downstairs and covered them both, sitting in the corner of the sofa against his good shoulder.

"You okay? You want to go upstairs?" He asked. She shook her head, smiling.

"I'm good. You're watching footy, I don't mind." She told him. She placed her hand on his thigh, rubbing it gently with her nails.

He offered her his beer and she took a few sips, passing it back to him and vaguely watching the TV.

He lifted his arm up and put it round her back, letting her lean into his neck.

She started to kiss his neck softly, making sure the boys couldn't hear anything. She nibbled lightly, squeezing his thigh. He groaned slightly and coughed to cover it.

Lexi giggling into his chest and he smiled, moving his arms and standing up.

"We're going upstairs." He announced, taking the blanket with them and dragging Lexi up the stairs.

He slammed the door behind them and went straight into things, pulling her against him and kissing her with urge. He kept one hand on her behind and gripped her neck with the other.

She pulled away, holding his neck. "Don't push your arm. I don't care what you want to do with it, just be careful. Okay?"

He just nodded, bringing their lips bakc together in a fight of passion and lust. Their eyes flickered, fighting for as much touch and skin they could reach to.

Lexi helped Layton slip off his shirt and took off her own for him. She wasn't wearing what she had been on the night of the ceremony, but all the same her underwear made him growl and pull her closer. Lust ran to his head, and his arousal grew second by second.

She trailed her nails down his back, feeling the curves of his muscles. She reached the hem of his shorts and went below them, pushing them over his behind. He chuckled, reaching to his crotch and pulling his shorts down over his growing buldge. Her jogging bottoms came off quickly, joining the pile of clothes scattered on the floor.

"I'm afraid you're on top, beautiful." He sat down on the edge of the bed. "I do not have an issue with that."

She straddled his lap, kissing down his neck, his jaw, his collar bone and across each muscle going down his chest. She pushed him gently back onto the bed and he seemed to stop her.

"Beautiful, you don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable with it." He told her, and she nodded.

"Can I?" He checked.

He grinned, nodding.

She carried on, kissing the hem of his boxers and holding over his arousal with her hand. He breathed out, swallowing.

He lifted up his hips and helped her pull down his boxers, showing all of him to her.

She didn't seem intimidated and sat up, putting her hand on the base of him. He gripped over her hand and guided her, sensing she was nervous. She used both hands, making him bite his lip and throw his head back. His hips bucked and he let out a small groan.

She stopped after a few minutes and he pulled her up towards him. She sat inbetween his legs.

"Can I?" He asked permission, moving his hand down her stomach. She nodded, he tried to push her back but she stopped him, kissing him softly.

"Layton, just hands." She told him, "Your arm is still weak."

"Tell me to stop if you want me to stop." He whispered, he kissed her neck, nibbling on the skin and moving his hand down to the unknown feeling of the curves of her breasts.

She breathed out, filling his hands and reassuring his gentle touch. He moved his other hand to her underwear, rubbing over her softly.

"I never replied." She told him.

He frowned, lowering his head to her breasts.

"When you told me you loved me." He didn't stop his attack, reaching his fingers passed the soft barrier of cotton, he groaned at her mositure.

"I love you, Layton." He grinned into her chest, slipping two fingers inside of her swiftly, making her gasp.

"I love you too, Lexi."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.8K 24
Hunter James, your average 16 year old girl...Or so you would think. With one glance she looks completely human but on the inside she's a force to be...
117K 3.4K 50
Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone. always helping her pack mates. hates r...
19.4M 588K 32
Now available on Amazon (paperback & kindle) as well as the three sequels. Every year, each Male Werewolf can choose a mate - and the She Wolf they c...
1.9K 96 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...