Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU

1.5K 14 7
By KhenjaBadrina

Rosie was done all of her works. Now I can go back to earth to bring Jasper back.

She was now sitting on her throne in her pali quin. And she used her main ship to go there.

She was just sitting there bored and her Pearl standing beside her. And Calcifer on the other.

Then an Amethyst went to her and bowed.

"My Amulet, the ship's system has been malfaction and we can't go light speed." The Amethyst explain.

Rosie gritted her teeth. She must be on earth before Jasper become corrupted. She smash her hand on the arm of her throne.

"Well it's not my problem! You Gems better fix it right away or else I'll shatter you all!" She threatened.

The Amethyst flinch on her behavior.

"Calm down! My Amulet!"

Rosie stood up and used her telekinesis to lift the Gem up and she was holding her neck.

"Don't raise your voice!"

"I'm s-sorry m-my A-am-ulet." The Amethyst begged.

Rosie raise her hands above and so does the Gem and smash her to the ground. And the Amethyst was poof. From all of the noise Aqua Marine went in and saw what happened.

She first bowed down.

"My Amulet, please forgive my troop. I will discipline her next time. I beg you to spare her." The Aqua Marina begged in a soft tone voice.

Rosie sigh and sat on her throne.

"Very well. I will spare her for now. But if she do that again I will shatter her without a second thought." Rosie said.

Aqua Marine nod and took the Gem and left. Then a sapphire came in and bow down.

Rosie isn't a type of girl who is furious. Cause she is on a hurry to save Jasper before it's too late.

Rosie smiled a little when her sapphire came in.

"Do you have a vision?" Rosie asked.

"Yes My Amulet."

Rosie lean back.

"Speak."

The sapphire cleared her throat.

"What I saw in my vision is that we cannot make it to earth in time."

Rosie glared. And become calm.

"Okay. That is fine. Thank you for telling me your vision. You are now dismissed."

The sapphire bowed and left the pali quin.

Rosie sigh.

"Looks like I gotta ride you Calcifer." Rosie said as she pet her unicorn. And Calcifer neigh.

Rosie stood up and get on Calcifer. She held a hand for her Pearl.

"Pearl your coming with me."

Pearl nod and held Rosie's hand and got up.

Then after that Calcifer ran while Rosie and Pearl is riding her.

They past by Gems who we're confused of what they are seeing.

Then Rosie stopped Calcifer in front of Aqua Marine. Aqua Marine was startled of what is in front of her.

"Aqua Marine you better make these Amethyst fix the ship. I'll go ahead."

Before Aqua Marine could say something Calcifer shot a portal with his horn and ran in. After they got inside the portal closes.

While Calcifer was running Rosie and her Pearl look around.

"Wow what is this place?" Pearl asked.

"I don't know but it's beautiful." Rosie said.

And finally Calcifer was running forth to the white portal. Rosie readied herself and so does Pearl.

And in a flash they are finally at earth. And they we're at Beach City in front of The Gems Temple.

"We're back here?" Pearl questioned.

"Yeah cause this place is strong in Gems essence that Calcifer bought us here." Rosie answered

Rosie called Sour Cream to come there and in a few minutes he finally came. Sour Cream was wearing her armor and weapons that Rosie have him.

"So we're would we find Jasper?" Sour Cream questioned.

"Well my Sapphire said that Steven,Amethyst and that clod Peridot was fighting her in this time." Rosie answered.

"Well I'll try to focus and maybe I'll see what Steven's seeing." Rosie explain.

First they went in the temple and Rosie sat down legs crossed.

Even she hasn't done it before she'll try it out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosie's POV

I'm concentrating with my mind. I want to see Steven's seeing..

Come on....

Come on...

Then light flash before my eyes. Then I can see Amethyst and Peridot. And even see Jasper.

Behind Jasper were all kinds of corrupt Gems being caged. Is she making a zoo? Maybe Sour Cream was right. She using them to fused. But that's dangerous.

Steven turned his head towards Peridot doing something with her head. What is she doing? Forcing to move something with her mind. Oh please you need calm to do that.

Then Steven turned his attention to Amethyst who seems down. Steven approach her and said something. Too bad I can't hear what he's hearing.

Then Amethyst hugged him which cause an explosion. They fused.

Which cause me to go back to my body.

I opened my eyes to see Pearl and Creamy.

"So what happened?" Creamy asked.

"Steven and Amethyst fused. And I'm sure Jasper will fused again. We must stop her before SHE become corrupted." I said to Creamy.

And we all went to the warp pad. And we warp to a place which remind me of Home world.

Me,Creamy and Pearl who's holding Calcifer look around the place we warp.

"Kindergarten?"

Creamy look at me.

"This place is called Kindergarten?" Creamy asked.

I nod.

"It's a place where Gems born. The Diamond's has many kindergartens to their every colony. But I haven't constructed mine yet." I explain.

"So who's kindergarten is this?"

"Mom."

"Who mom? Rose Quartz or Pink Diamond?"

"It's Pink Diamond of course. A Quartz can't build a kindergarten." Pearl answered out of irritation.

I giggle. And I had a strange feeling that I've been here before....

Then we walk around the place. Then corrupted Gems we're at us but we attack them no sweat.

Then I sense explosion. We glance at each other and ran to the noise coming from.

We finally made it to a cliff. We look down and saw Steven, Amethyst and Peridot and Jasper.....

"Oh no..." I whispered to myself. As I covered my mouth.

Jasper was near to corruption if she won't heal on time.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME ROSE!!!" Jasper yelled pushing Steven away.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY COLONY AND TO MY DIAMOND!!!"

She's gonna tell Steven about my Mom.

"Yellow Diamond?" Steven said sounded like isn't sure.

"WHAT!? NO!? MY DIAMOND!? YOUR DIAMOND!? PINK DIAMOND!?"

I was to flew to her but I was too late she was already corrupted. And become a monster. I glance at them. Creamy look down and Pearl covered her mouth.

Steven has healing powers too. Why hasn't he healed her before it's too late. But now it can't be done.

My anger rising. I started levitating.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" I yelled with venom in my voice.

They look up and gasp.

Steven drop his knees.

"Rosita..... I'm so sorry..... I didn't mean to let her become that.... please forgive....me.." Steven begged and tears pouring down.

But it didn't effect me.

"You don't know how much it felt to be treated like it's your fault in a crime you didn't commit. You don't know how I felt of what Pearl said to me when we were 4...... but at Home world The Diamond's treated me nice unlike the Crystal Gems....." I said as I used my telekinesis to pull out all the metal rod to the sky.

"And what Rose did to Pink....."

I fire all the metal rod towards them..... but Steven cast his bubble so they would be protected.

I used my telekinesis to float Jasper's Gem to me. And I bubbled it away.

"You think your bubble's gonna protect you Steven?" With a snap of my fingers Steven's bubble pop.

Then the wind grew stronger and look up to see my ship. Came in time.

I look down and see Amethyst and Peridot running away leaving Steven on the spot.

I smirk. I flew right at him.... until...

I felt I sharp thing on my stomach near my Gem.

"MY AMULET!!!!"

"ROSIE!!!!!"

I look down and see a metal rod. But how? I look up where the rod come from and it was the back stabber Peridot. She manage to copy my skill.

Then I turned my attention back at Steven. I levitate myself down slowly in front of Steven.

I was taller than him. And I can sense his shivering. I cough blood.

The rod really went through my body.

I held his shoulders.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

I stood in front of my long lost twin Rosita. Who's been accidentally stabbed.

I look at her eye. She was vomiting blood everywhere. But she held my shoulders tightly.

She was crying.

"Steven.......... this is what I expected..... to..... a... pink...quartz....." she said still coughing a lot of blood.

"Just.....like.....your.......mom...Rose..... you two...... are murderer..." And that was her last words. She then fall back....lying on the ground with pool of blood.

I look at my hands and there filled with blood...I was beginning to be pale.... did I just let my sister die...

"NO, MY AMULET!!" I heard Pink Pearl yell and land in front of her along with Sour Cream and her unicorn.

Sour Cream pulled out the metal rod. While Pink Pearl was shaking her. Then Sour Cream glared at me.

"You.....your gonna pay for this..." he said. That wasn't the Sour Cream I knew before. His voice was filled with hate and anger.

Then Rosita was floating in mid air. And everyone was shock. It was so shining that we can't see. Then after that it became a pink orb. And I can see Rosita inside.

"She's healing herself." Pink Pearl said.

Then a her ride came. And a blue Gem came.

"GET THE ANTI GRAVITY GENERATOR NOW!" Pink Pearl ordered.

Then a machine was warp at them. And it made the Pink Orb float. They were now walking to the ride and Pink Pearl look back at me.

"I will tell The Diamond's about this." Then she,Sour Cream,the unicorn and the Gem went in the ride and warp away.

I fell on my knees and cried. And Amethyst approach me. Then Peridot came to me and tears pouring down on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to hurt her like that.... I just wanted to protect you Steven." Peridot said looking down.

I hugged her tightly.

"Its not your fault."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

We were at Rosie's Pink Hand shape ship. And we are in her carriage called a Pali quin.

I glance at Rosie who's still in the pink crystal orb.

I was really worried about her. Then I glance at Pink Pearl. Who's been shivering since earlier.

I look at my hands that filled with Rosie's blood.

Then Pearl look at me.

"Human,put on your helmet." She asked and I did.

Then a tall blue Gem came in. Then we look at the blue Gem.

"Is Our Amulet's fine." The blue Gem asked.

"She'll be fine Aqua Marine. She's a strong General." Pink Pearl answered.

So the blue Gem is an Aqua Marine.

Aqua Marine nod and left.

Then silence filled the air again.

"So were going to Home world right?" I asked breaking the silence.

Pink Pearl nod.

"We will report what happened to My Amulet. And you will be recognize as her slave got it." She said and I nod.

The ride took longer than I thought. Then we finally arrived.

I was about to go out of the Pali quin but Pink Pearl stop me.

"The Pali quin will take us to the main mansion." She said and went to a controller.

And she was right. Its moving like a spider thing. Then I see a lot of Gems standing straight. They're really scared of Rosie.

Then a huge mansion is in front of us. This must be the Main Mansion. We entered everything looks awesome. Well Rosie is Royalty. Then in front of us was a huge door.

The door opened and revealed a 3 Pali quins. A yellow,blue and white.

Oh boy.

Those are her aunts.

Our Pali quin got down. And we got out with the Anti Gravity with a floating Pink orb behind us.

Then Pink Pearl did a strange thing. It must be how they bow and I did the same.

Then someone got out of the blue Pali quin and she's really huge.

She fell on her knees took the orb and hugged it tightly.

"What happened to her!?" She snap.

"Blue Diamond, we were been ambush by The Crystal Gems. And the leader was able to stabbed her."

Blue Diamond starts crying. The a yellow Diamond went out.

"Rose Quartz did this to her!!" She snap.

Wow she's one strict Diamond.

Then A White Diamond came out and look at me.

"Who is this filthy rodent?" She point at me.

Then the 2 diamonds look at me.

"He's My Amulet other servant on that planet." Pink Pearl answered.

I nod.

They look at me suspicious.

Then Yellow Diamond sigh.

"Well Rosie can heal herself. Take her back to her zoo. See needs a lot of rest. And make sure you report to us if she's out of that orb understood." Yellow Diamond ordered.

"Yes Yellow Diamond."

Then I started to cry too. And I look at everyone who's tearing up.

We got in to the Pali quin and left.

Then I questioned Pearl.

"Why are we crying if we we're not?"

"Blue Diamond releases an energy that can make us tear up." Pink Pearl answered.

I was about to speak but we heard Blue Diamond trying to catch up with us. We stop and look at her.

"Who will manage the Zoo in behalf of Rosie?"

Pink Pearl look down.

"Maybe I should asked Holly Blue to manage it first."

Then Pearl look at her.

"Let him do this." She point at me.

Wait what?

Blue Diamond look at me in disgust.

"Before you shout let me explain. He is close to My Amulet next to me and Jasper. Jasper is still missing and I can't manage the zoo cause I'm just a Pearl. And I think My Amulet will be happy that someone she truly know is the one taking care of her place. Let him do this and I promise I will guide him." Pink Pearl explain.

Blue Diamond thought about this and nod.

"Very well, I shall allow this. But make sure that thing can take care of the Zoo." She said.

Wow she really had less faith in me.

So the Pali quin moved again. Then I react.

"ARE YOU NUTS!? I CAN'T MANAGE HER PLACE!?" I panicked.

She just look at me calm.

"Well me,you and Jasper are the closes person to her. And we really know a lot of her. Well Jasper is corrupted she can't take care of the zoo. And I'm just a mere Pearl. So it must be you who will take care of her zoo." She explain.

Before I could speak. She look at me with sad eyes.

"Please for her." Then I look at the Pink crystal orb which Rosie is in.

I sigh.

"Okay."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

We just came back from the Moon. And I couldn't get out of my mind of what happened to Rosita that time. I really felt bad for her. I did nothing.

Not just that I just realize that Pink Diamond was Rosita's Gem Mom. And my Mom is the one that shatter..... her.....

Just like she said to me. I'm like Mom...a murderer...

Amethyst morph herself to Jasper and trick The Rubies that came back. We went to their ship and took us a ride to the moon again. We all look around and eyeball explain to us that the moon headquarters is Pink Diamond's colony along with earth. And she saw in her own eye that mom shattered Pink Diamond. That's why Rosita was upset. Then the Rubies all realize that it's Amethyst and blah blah blah. Me and Eyeball fought in space inside my bubble.....the bubble pop and we both float in space then when I woke up I was saved.

I was so deep in thought that I flinch when Garnet shook me.

"Steven."

I look at her.

"Yes Garnet?"

"I know your thinking of something."

I look down.

"I don't want to share it."

"Amethyst already explain it to me. About what happened to Rosita."

Hearing her name made me start crying. Then I hugged her tightly.

"I didn't mean it! I don't want her to die! I wanna apologize to her! Maybe now she's dead and Sour Cream will go after me!? I don't want her to think that I'm like mom!?" I cried on her leg.

Garnet pat my head.

"Steven it's okay. It was an accident. Even if she's alright and won't forgive you there is always deep inside her heart to forgive you. She will be fine Steven cause we know her she's smart and strong." She said while I kept crying.

I really can't forgive myself.

What happened if she really dies.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Peridot's POV

I was just sitting on a straw like thing that's been shape into a cube.

I just couldn't believe my eyes.

A Peridot who was able to obtain telekinesis or that was Steven called. Was able to speer Rosie Amulet with a metal rod through her body that red liquid was pouring out of her body. I feel like majestic,supreme but felt something hurting my chest at the same time. I don't know what?

And the scene that kept repeating in my head. About Steven crying? About the red liquid and kept coming out of Rosie's mouth and stomach.

I took my recorder and record my day.

* Entry # 111

We we're able to find Jasper and stop her but she became.... defective.... and Steven wasn't able to save her. Resulting Rosie Amulet a.k.a Rosita Quartz Universe or so that was Steven said became furious. We planed to just tackle her. When me and Amethyst run Steven was left in the target mark. I had a feeling of something resulting my ability to be awoken again and speer Rosie Amulet with a rod. Red liquid coming out of her wound and mouth. And my former comrades was able to retreat her. I'm still thinking what will Home World do in attack. And after that incident I felt something in my chest. It's making me weak and small. And it hurt somewhere in my chest. And I just think that this is the side effect of my crimes against a Diamond. I'm still processing this sickness I had today and will asked Steven if he's kind has some of these powers. *

And I ended my record.

I sigh and lay down. Then Amethyst came drinking something.

She sat down next to me. And when I look at her she seems down and dizzy or something.

"Hey."

"Greetings." I greeted her. And look down.

And it became quiet. But still I can't take this feeling anymore.

"Amethyst do you have this sickness in you after that incident?" I asked her.

And she look at me.

"What incident?"

"About what happened to her."

She look down. Not wanting to look into my eyes.

"Yeah it's called guilt." She answered me but not looking.

Yes that was Steven told me when I insulted her being a defective one. But this one is really bad.

"But why is it this bad?"

Then she starts to tear up.

"Because we feel guilty that we hurt her that bad!" She snap.

"She used to be our family. She felt betrayed of what Pearl did to her and now that WE are the ones that hurt her once more.... she will never forgive us." She cried.

I even felt this bad feeling for her.

I look down.

"I wish we could forget this." I wished.

"We could get drunk." She suggested.

Drunk?

"What is drunk?" I asked.

"Its a thing where humans drinks to forget there problems. But we'll have nausea as side effect but it's worth it." She explain.

"Well if it's gonna take this feeling away then let's do it." I agreed.

End........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
284K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
47.2K 1K 23
What if Steven wasn't the only hybrid ever born? What if, there was one before him? A little girl. Maybe, the birth of this little girl, was why Rose...
38.9K 842 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...