Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO

1.2K 17 3
By KhenjaBadrina

It's a week since I sent some Gems to earth to get some animals and some humans.

And now they finally arrived. All different kinds of animals were lined up to be put in Habitat C. Then an Amethyst approach me.

She bowed down and said.

"My Amulet, we have taken 10 humans from planet earth." Said The Amethyst.

"Good then."

"But we pick some small pathetic humans and 3 big ones too." She explain.

"What do you mean? Let me see them." I ordered and she led me to her group.

What I saw humans all tied up. They look so poor. Their clothes are rag, their dirty, their body's are so thin and some are sick.

Now they were force to walk to their new home. And I ask a tall girl with long brown hair and emerald eyes.

"Before you were sent here. Do you have a family?" I questioned her.

She hesitated to speak but spoke.

"No. We are abandoned by our families. We live in the streets. We sometimes dig trash or steal food from other people." She answered looking down. Then she look to my eyes with tears.

"Please! Take us back. My little sister is very ill  and she needs treatment." She begged.

I halt. So did the humans and my 2 Amethyst guards.

"Where is your little sister." I requested.

Her eyes wide and then call her sister.

"Lorry please come here." She asked.

Then a little girl with short brown hair with emerald green eyes came out of the group.

She really look pale. And with all her infected wounds around her body.

"Please come here." I held my hand.

Pearl just stood there already know what I'm gonna do.

She took my hand and I hugged and she hugged me back. I shed a tear and it fell on her hair which she began to glow and all her wounds on her body disappear.

Lorry look around her body.

"Thank you." She thank me and I nod.

So we continued walking. Then her sister went to me.

"Thank you for healing my sister. My name is Jen by the way." She introduced herself and held her hand out.

"Rosie Amulet." I shook her hand.

And finally we arrived to their new home. The Amethyst type the code and the door opened.

The Humans we're all in aw. It was a forest with water and fruits all around. And on the middle there is a fountain. My healing fountain.

The Amethyst closed the door leaving me,Pearl and the humans.

"These will be your new home. These place will provide food and water for all of you. And we will give you all clothes later." I said to them.

"And that fountain there." I point out. They look.

"Its a healing fountain. You don't need to worry of someone being sick or injured drink the water there and it will sooth your pain." I explain.

Some children we're happy and drank the water and they all completely healed.

Then the 3 approach me. Jen, a blonde hair with blue eyes girl and a black haired brown eyes boy.

"Hi there, my names is Blaire and this guy right here is Ace." Blaire introduced herself and point at Ace.

"Nice to meet you." I wave at them.

"Thank you for giving us a home. We want to give you something in return." Jen offered.

I think about it and got an idea.

"You guys can get more humans here. But first you guys need learning." I explain.

They nod.

"I'll assign an Aqua Marine here to teach you all some Gem stuff here then after that I'll assign you missions." I offered them.

They they made a wide smile.

"That would be great. We could find our profession here." Ace stated.

I nod and I wave at them goodbye and left the room.

"So your having some human agents?" Pearl asked.

I nod.

"I respect your decision My Amulet." Pearl said and I smile.

Then an Amethyst went to me and bowed.

"My Amulet, Blue Diamond's here." She stated. I nod and she left.

I went to the Pink Quartz room where all pink quartz were all poof and bubbled. And I see Blue crying.

"Blue, you don't need to cry to come here." I said and had a humorless laugh.

"I MISS HER SO MUCH." She shout and a shock wave that made me,My Pearl and Blue Pearl cry. It sometimes annoying that I'm crying her tears.

"Blue I'm here." I reminded her.

She look at me and smiled.

"Oh I wish you we're bigger so we can dance." She said.

I smiled and I jump at her and hug her stomach. Well she's too huge what do you expect.

"Hey I pick some specimen back on earth." I said to her and she smiled

"That's great." She answered.

And we just talk for awhile. Well may already finished all schedule so I just wanna relax.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

I was sitting on my lounge chair at the beach. Well I gotta need some fresh air. Then Buck and Jenny went to me.

"Hey Sour Cream we haven't seen you since the party." Jenny ask.

"I was too lazy to go out." I answered her with my arms over my head.

"Hey let's take a ride and go to Empire City for a road trip." Buck offered.

I thought about it.

"Yeah okay." I agreed.

"By the way Sour Cream, what happened to your pink haired girlfriend?" Jenny change the subject.

"Well she got back home and she'll be coming back next week." I said to them and taking a sip of my soda.

"Is it true she's Steven twin sister?" She questioned and I spit my drink. I cough.

"She told you?"

They nod.

"Well it's a long story." I said while scratching the back of my head.

Jenny was about to speak but she was cut off by the noise.

I turned and it was Steven,Connie and that Gem Amethyst.

They we're just walking past us.

Then an earthquake occurs.

"What!? Another earthquake!?" Jenny panicked.

I turned and something getting out of the water. And a really huge monster came out.

"GUYS RUN!!" I yelled at my friends and they ran. I took out my light saber from my pocket and activated it.

Steven and his friends are also terrified.

The monster laugh and it glowed. And it's separating it must be a fusion.

They became into two. It was a corrupted Gem and the other is an orange,buff,white haired Gem. And her Gem was on her nose.

I look at Steven and Connie fused. Wow I never thought they'd done that. Then Amethyst cast her whip.

"GUYS I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE CORRUPTED GEM! YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT ONE!" I asked. They look at me and nod.

They start to attack. And i ran after that Corrupt Gem. It look at me and ran at me and tried biting me or something. And I look at my side and it was my half brother. Onion just standing there watching his brother fighting a monster.

I had enough I moved fast and swing my saber through that monster and it poof. I took it's Gem and I look at onion.

"No word will come to Mom." I asked him and he gave me a thumbs up.

Then I went back to their battle. And it seems like they loss cause Amethyst got poof. And Stevonnie is weak.

I look at the Gem and she glared at me.

"What do you want you pathetic being!?"

I sigh.

"Are you Jasper?" I questioned her.

She still glared at me.

"What if I am?"

I lowered my weapon.

She notices my light saber.

"How did you get that!? Only Rosie is the one could have that!?" She point my weapon.

I sigh.

"That's because I know her and she gave this to me."

She became calmer.

"And she's searching for you. She kept coming back here just to take you home." I said to and her eyes widen.

She fell on her knees. And she covered her face.

"She went all this trouble to find me." She muttered.

"Hey I can contact her and she'll pick you up personally." I offered her as I showed her my watch.

"No. You can't." She said. I was shock.

"Why?"

She look at me with worried eyes.

"She will be disappointed when she found out that I fused. And I broke the major rule of Home world." She said.

"She'll under-" she cut me off by saying.

"SHE WONT FORGIVE ME!" I yelled and slammed her fist on the sand.

She threw Amethyst's Gem to to the side and ran back to the ocean.

Amethyst returned back and look around. And Stevonnie got separated.

"What happened?" Amethyst asked.

I didn't bother listening to them anymore as I ran back fast. I ran back to my house and in to my room.

I quickly trying to contact Rosie but she wouldn't pick up. Is she really that busy today?

I just sigh.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

I see Sour Cream running away. He must be telling Rosita about Jasper.

Then Connie looked at me.

"Steven,is something wrong?"

I shook my head no.

"No, nothings wrong."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rosita's POV

I decided to leave Blue for awhile. Me and Pearl go to my Lab. It's been awhile since I last go in there.

No ones has ever got into my Lab except Pearl. My Lab was locked and Pearl type the password and it opened. We got in and see one of my unfinished experiment.

Then I look at my left to see the bubbled corrupted Gems that me and Creamy got from the Cluster. Then I thought of something I forgot to turned on my watch. I turned it on and see that Creamy tried to call me 10 times. Hn what does be want to talk about. Maybe he'll talk later.

So I sat on a chair. In front of a table filled with chemicals and stuff. Then I thought of something.

"Poison." I whispered to myself.

"What was that My Amulet?" Pearl spoke.

"I'm planning to make a poison that can hurt a Gem. That will prevent them to form back." I said to Pearl looking down on my table.

Pearl look at me surprise.

"Well I wish you luck My Amulet." I Pearl clap her hands.

So I started my experiment to make poison.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

So after that I decide to rest to my Bedroom and lay on my pink bed.

"My Amulet would you like to eat your lunch now." Pearl offered and I nod. She then left me in my room.

I sigh and my watch began blinking. Creamy must be calling me. I answered it and it was him.

"Hi Creamy what's up."

"Rosie you need to come here quick."

"Why?" I asked and he look around worried.

"I've seen Jasper." He whispered.

I sat up.

"What!? When!? How!?"

"Stevonnie and Amethyst fought her and she won but she ran away again." He explain.

"Who's Stevonnie?" I asked tilting my head.

"She's Steven's and Connie's fusion name." She answered.

Steven manage to fuse now.

"Did you tell her that I was searching for her."

He nod.

"But she won't come home." He said worried in his face.

"What!? But why!?"

"Because she broke the major rule of home world. Fusion." He said.

"I don't care. I'll ask the Diamonds to rethink her punishment." I said to him and tears on my eyes.

"She still won't allow it. And she got away remember.... I don't know she'll come back." He said and then look around.

"I'll end the call now. Bye." And he immediately ended the call.

I lay on my bed again. I'm really worried about Jasper.

I better hurry up before she'll get corrupted.

Then Pearl came in with my food.

"My Diamond, here's your lunch." She have me a tray of steak and water.

Then see noticed that my eyes are swollen.

"What happened My Amulet. Why did you cry?" See asked as she sat down on the bed.

"Pearl, Creamy found Jasper. But she ran away again."

"What? I can't believe Jasper is afraid of a puny human like him." Pearl said with disbelief.

"No. That's not it. Creamy told Jasper that I was searching for her. But she didn't want to go home cause she's afraid cause see broke the major rule of home world." I explain.

Pearl showed me and sad smile.

"Don't worry My Amulet we'll find her soon." Then she gave me a tight hug.

"Thanks Pearl."

End....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
48.6K 1.4K 19
Status:finished Ah, Lapis Lazuli. A beautiful gem with a kind, fun heart. You never thought you'd understand the human emotion 'happiness' until you...
284K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
287K 8.7K 47
❝𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳, 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 (𝖸/𝖭) 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖫𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸�...