Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

1.9K 29 9
By KhenjaBadrina

Weeks has past since the cluster stop. Rosie decided to stay on Earth with her Creamy since they planed to throw a big party in 3 weeks. Rosie sent her troops back and contact them if she wants to go home.

Rosie slept at Sour Cream's house while her Pearl was at the ship.

They we're snuggling each other. And Sour Cream sat up.

"I'm gonna go make us breakfast." Sour Cream said  and kissed Rosie's forehead before leaving.

She look at the window and saw a lot of people today. It's a good thing The Crystal Gems aren't back yet.

She got out of the bed and going to the kitchen. Until she stumbled into someone. A little onion boy.

"Um. Hello.." she greeted.

No reply.

"How old are you?"

Still no reply.

"Okay..."

Still no reply.

So Rosie just walk away feeling traumatize of what happened and went to the kitchen where Vidalia and Sour Cream are cooking.

"Morning you two." She greeted.

"Morning." The two said in unison.

Rosie scratch her head.

"There's this little boy I bump into. What's he's name and why is he so creepy."

"Oh that's onion my half brother. Don't worry he's like that." Sour Cream answered.

"Oh he really seems creepy." Rosie said.

Creamy placed a 2 plates of waffles on the table.

"Let's eat." They both said.

Time Skip

They finished breakfast and decided to go to the ship.

Just in time Rosie's watch is blinking someone's calling her. Creamy hide immediately and Pearl stand right beside her. It was Yellow and Blue

"Rosie why haven't you come home yet?" Yellow said sounding concern.

"And you haven't had court meeting for weeks. What are you doing in that planet?" Blue ask really concern.

"I was just searching for Jasper. I'm really worried about her. And I'm just planning to sneak over to the Gem Rebels lair to see if she's there." Rosie lie a little. She's also here to find Jasper.

"Okay. We'll send some Rubies there to help. Please Rosie come home immediately okay." Blue said.

"I'll come home tomorrow." Rosie said.

And the call ended.

Sour Cream got out of his hiding place.

"Your leaving tomorrow? What about the party?"

Rosie smiled. "I'll leave after the party."

And so they went in the ship.

"Creamy you have the remote right?"

Sour Cream showed her the remote. "Got it right here."

"Push the Party Mode button." Rosie asked.

Sour Cream search for that button and pushed it. Everything starting to change. There we're table,chairs,dance floor and D.J sets.

"You can throw a party here whenever you want." Rosie said.

Sour Cream hug her tightly.

"Thank you. I'll  buy some food for the party." Sour Cream said.

Rosie just nodded and Sour Cream left.

Rosie just look around her invention. Then Pearl held her shoulder.

"My Amulet, what about the Rogue Gems?"

"Ah. Yes we're going to visit them."

They went outside. And Rosie cast her wings. She held a hand for her Pearl and she took it and she flew away.

They flew near the farm we're the cluster before and land.

Rosie put on her suit and armor while her Pearl cast her spear out. She put on her helmet. And they sneak around the farm and found a giant Ruby fighting the Gems.

"What are the Rubies doing here?" Pearl asked.

"They must be here for me or Jasper." Rosie said.

Then Peridot came out.

"Please don't hurt them!" Beg Peridot.

The giant Ruby turned her head.

"Are you Peridot 5XG?"

Peridot look down.

"Yes I am."

"Where's Jasper?" The Ruby asked.

Peridot look confused.

"Your not here for me? I DID A LOT OF MISTAKES! I ALLY MYSELF TO THE CRYSTAL GEMS I EVEN CALLED YELLOW DIAMOND A CLOD AND YOU JUST CAME HERE FOR JASPER!?" Peridot yelled in disbelief.

The Giant Ruby nod.

"Yes we're just here for Jasper."

Then Steven spoke.

"She's in Pluto."

The Ruby turned. And separated.

"Oh. Why didn't you just say so. Come on soldiers let's go." The Ruby said to her troops.

And one by one they March to their ship and blast off.

Rosie and her Pearl face palmed and got out of the shadows.

"Rubies are so stupid." Amethyst said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosie POV

Me and Pearl got out of the shadow after the idiot Rubies left.

I see Amethyst,Pearl and Garnet for the first time in 11 years. And Amethyst is disgusting like before always picking on her nose.

"Rubies are so stupid." Amethyst said.

"You could say that again." I finally spoke. And they all turn to me.

Me and Pearl stop.

"Greetings." I greeted them.

"Rosie Amulet right?" Steven asked.

"Yeah that's right." I replied.

Then my scanner detect Peridot to my left sneaking away. But I used my telekinesis to stop her.

"Peridot 5XG, way the go calling Yellow a Clod. And you dare betray your Home World." I said to her. Then my Pearl spoke.

"My Amulet will be very pleased to see you shatter." My Pearl said in a cold tone.

Then my scanner detect that Lapiz was gonna attack so I raise my hand and both Peridot and Lapiz floating in the air holding their neck.

"I think I should shatter both of you." I said smirking.

Then Steven step foot.

"Please don't hurt them Rosie Amulet. I'll do anything." Steven begged.

I thought about something and got an idea. And I let the two go.

"Find my close friend Jasper. I know this Back stabbed Peridot just left her. In the next few weeks I'll come back cause I need to return to home world." I demanded.

Steven nod. Then I look at The Crystal Gems who hasn't said a word since I arrived.

"Oh Steven, I think The Gems has something to say to you."

Steven tilted his head.

"What do you mean?"

I frowned. I casted my sword and point at them.

"They'll tell you the truth about your Twin Sister." I said to him and his eyes widened.

"You know Rosita!?"

I ignored Steven's question and glared at Garnet.

"You have Future vision. You must have known what will happen."

I look at my Pearl and I nod which is a signal to leave and she jump away.

"Until then Steven Universe. You will know the truth about your twin and when you do....well something's gonna happen." And I cast my wings and fly away. Steven was yelling at me to come back but I ignored it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

I see Rosie Amulet fly away. I don't understand how does she know that I have a Twin sister. And what truth?

I look at them. And they didn't even look at me in the eyes.

The Lapiz and Peridot was confused like me as well.

"Um? Guys what does she mean earlier?" I questioned them.

No reply.

"How does she know about my sister?" I asked again.

Still no reply.

"Come on Guy!? I WANT TO KNOW NOW! I DON'T LIKE SECRETS!" I snap.

Garnet came close to me and took off her glasses. And she had a tear on her eye.

"Rosie Amulet..... is Rosita..."

My eyes widen. And I drop on my knees. She's alive all this time. She came back but change. Why did she have to hide herself to me. Why is her Gem different? I have so many questions.

I look at Garnet. Tears pouring down.

"What happened? Why is she at Home world? Why is she a Diamond and not a Quartz? Why did she had to fake her death this 11 years?"

Garnet can't speak cause she was crying too. Then Pearl step forward.

"It all happen because of me...."

I look at the Gems.

"I want to know the truth....Now." I demanded.

Time Skip

Pearl told me everything. About how she nearly killed Rosita. How she got to the warp pad and warp away to Home world. And Me and Rosita don't have the same Mom. Cause she's the daughter of Pink Diamond. Even if we don't have the same Mom I still love Rosita as my Sister and I'm really upset of what Pearl did.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!" I yelled pointing at Pearl.

Pearl look down.

"YOUR THE REASON SHE BECAME A MERCILESS GEM THAT WILL SHATTER OTHER GEMS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. I CAN FEEL LIKE SHE HATES ME TOO NOW. AND WE'RE LUCKY THAT SOUR CREAM IS HERE AND THAT SHE WON'T DESTROY EARTH FOR HIM." I Yelled at her again.

Then Peridot spoke.

"So like Steven and Rosie Amulet are like related in human DNA?"

I nod.

"Now that I know the truth. I'm going to find her again and reunite our bond once more."

I turn and look back.

"If you hide secrets about my sister again I will never forgive you."

Then I walk towards the barn.

I lay down to some hay. I couldn't stop thinking that she's alive all this time. I took my phone and called Dad and Connie.

Time Skip

Half an hour they finally arrived.

"What's the matter Steven?" Connie asked.

"Yeah Son what's this all about?"

I look at them and then I started crying. Tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Dad...... Rosita is alive all this time."

Connie's eyes widen and Dad fell on his knees covering his mouth. Then he looks at me.

"But how!? Where is she!? Why did she left us 11 years ago!?"

I took a deep breath and told him the whole story Pearl told me. I even told him about how we met stopping Her cluster before. All through the story Dad and Connie listened to me.

"Now she's going back to Home World?" Dad said.

I nod.

"But she'll be back a few weeks. And I have to find Jasper if I don't..... I don't know what she'll do to me or to us...."

Then Connie spoke.

"I think she's in Beach City now." Connie suggested.

"How would you know that?"

"Well what I heard about the story about your sister she's very close to Sour Cream right? And I heard Sour Cream's throwing a party tomorrow night. Maybe your sister's there." Connie explain.

And she was right. Rosita must be visiting here cause of Sour Cream. She must be planning on meeting him again.

I held Connie's shoulders.

"That's a great idea Connie."

Then I look at dad.

"We're gonna see her again Dad."

Then Dad smiled. He's seeing his little girl again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rosie and her Pearl just got back to Sour Cream's party ship or that's what he called.

Just as Rosie land her Creamy approach her immediately and hugged her.

"Where have you been?"

"Just visiting Steven."

Creamy then look at her in the eyes.

"I thought you don't want to see them?"

"Relax he doesn't know that I'm Rosita. But I did give him a hint about me."

"What if he finds out that your alive this whole time? What if he search you at the party tomorrow? What are you gonna do?"

Rosie sigh.

"If he finds out so be it..I don't care. But I'll warn him not to get on my way." I respond to him.

Sour Cream sigh.

"Fine. Let's go back home and eat dinner."

Pearl raise her hand.

"Human, don't worry the ship has kitchen I can cook for you two and there's a bedroom inside too." Pearl said.

They nod and went in the ship.

They eat dinner,took a bath but not together if that's what your thinking and snuggle each other at the bed.

Pearl bow down and left to guard the place while they sleep.

"G'night Rosie."

"Night Creamy."

And they fell the slumber.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile at the Gems.

"Steven's mad at us guys." Said Amethyst.

"You don't think I know that." Responded Pearl.

"I know Steven's mad so does Rosita. But we need to make sure Rosita won't plan anything." Garnet said.

"What do you mean?"

"There's possible that Steven and Rosita are gonna fight."

"Why would they do that?" Pearl asked concerned.

"Rosita will do anything to get her hands on you Pearl. She WILL shatter you." Garnet explain.

Pearl began to shiver.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The Next Day

The two Lover got up and do their morning routine while Pink Pearl cook breakfast.

"Today's the day." Sour Cream muttuered.

"Yeah. I already know that The Gems told Steven about me and he'll search for me in the party. But I'll already message some of my subjects to pick me up later." Rosie said.

Sour Cream held Rosie's chin with his thumb and face her.

"You'll come back here a few weeks to pick up Jasper and never come back here." Sour Cream frowned.

Rosie smiled and held his hand.

"Once I complete my training as a Diamond I'll come back here for you." Rosie explain.

And Sour Cream smiled and kissed her forehead.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Meanwhile at the Farm...

Steven's playing his Dad's guitar. Connie is listening to Steven's playing while Greg just sitting in a chair doing nothing.

Then Steven's look at his Dad.

"Dad, what will you do if you meet her later tonight?" Steven's asked.

Greg look at his son.

"I will hug her so tightly and I'll never let her go." Greg replied.

Steven's smiled and began singing 'the Crystal Gems Song '

~ we are The Crystal Gems
We always save the day
Even if we can't
We always find a way

All the people on this Earth..

Believe in...

Garnet..

Amethyst...

And Pearl..

AND STEVEN!!

and....Rosita....~

Steven look down. And Connie held his shoulder.

"I hope your Sister will talk to you.."

"Yeah hope so...."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
The Gems,Lapiz and Peridot are outside the barn.

"I never knew Steven would be related to her..." Lapiz said rubbing her shoulder.

"I never even thought a merciless,strong and smart Rosie Amulet would be related to a cheery,weak and friendly Steven." Peridot said.

"Did Rosie actually shatter a Gem before? She did threatened you and Lapiz be shattered." Ask Amethyst.

Peridot look down shivering.

"I saw how she shatter Gems." Peridot whispered.

The Gems look at her.

"How? And why?"

"Fusion is a major offence in Home World. You can fuse but not too long because like you Garnet they becoming irrelevant that's what they say. They becoming to have a mind on it's own and some rebel." Peridot explain.

"That's not an answer on why and how Rosita shatter Gems." Hissed Pearl. Garnet shush her.

Peridot began to shiver once again and Lapiz held her shoulder.

"Don't worry if your scared you don't need to force it." Lapiz said.

Peridot smiled.

"Here is what I'm going to tell you. Rosie Amulet used to be strong but merciful Diamond. Yellow Diamond sometimes lecture her to be merciless but she doesn't want that.... until she met a fusion Gem. That was a fusion Amethyst. Rosie warned them not to fused to long. I was there hiding. But the fusion Amethyst didn't listen and strangle Rosie. From what I see her eyes. She felt betrayed and that was the day her telekinesis awaken. She raise her hand and the Fusion was floating up and she clench her fist and the...... fusion...... was shattered to pieces.... then she sense me and levitate me towards her... she said if I do the same I'll be like them... it was the most terrifying moments in my life." Peridot explain.

The Gems we're all shock and terrified of what Peridot said.

"Do you think Steven and Rosita gonna meet at the party later?" Amethyst spoke.

"Yes they are. But we will not interfere." Garnet said.

"But why? You heard Peridot said what if she'll do something to Steven." Lapiz complained.

"She's not. Even if she is like that she will never hurt her twin brother." Garnet explain.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Time Skip

Steven,Connie and his Dad are ready to go back to Beach City. But Greg got a problem.

"Kids, my car engine broke." Greg said.

"Oh no, we can't make it their on time." Connie said worried.

"Don't worry." Steven said.

And they look at him confused.

"LION" Steven called out and his pink lion ran towards him.

Steven hop on his lion and patted a seat to them.

"Hop on guys."

Connie and Greg glance looks and hop in the lion.

"Lion take us to Beach City." Steven demanded.

And Lion roared and made a portal and ran in it. They all scream as Lion ran. And finally they arrived at Beach City.

Steven,Connie and his Dad got off of Lion and they look around the damage the cluster did.

They walk around until they walk past Vidalia.

"Hey Vidalia!" Greg called out.

Vidalia turned and smiled.

"Hey Greg, hey kids." She wave.

"Do you know wear your son's party's at?" Greg asked.

And Vidalia eyes widen. Then she spoke.

"I'll lead you. And I had something to say...." Vidalia said while rubbing her shoulder.

"Sour Cream already knew Rosita is alive right?" Steven guess.

Vidalia eyes wide.

"How did you know? She said she doesn't want you two to know?"

"I've met her last time. But she didn't told me that it was her." Steven explain.

So Vidalia led them to the forest. Greg approach her and asked.

"So you met her too huh?" Greg asked.

Vidali nodded.

"What does she look like now?" Greg questioned.

"Well.... she became more beautiful than ever. With those pink straight hair and blue eyes.... she really did change." Vidalia answered with a smile.

"She said she's been quite busy these years. With all the training and Royalty and stuff and being a Homeworld Gem leader." She added.

Steven look down.

"Guess she chose to be a Home world Gem..."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rosie's POV

I was getting ready for the party. I wore a white T-shirt that showed my stomach with a pink jacket and a white skinny jeans with pink sneakers.

Then I look myself to the mirror. Well it's my first time wearing pants. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

And the one that came in is Creamy. Creamy wore the same attire. But with headphones around his neck.

"I'm  starting the party and I'll start my music. See you there." Creamy said and wave goodbye and I wave back.

"My Amulet." Pearl called out outside my closet.

"Come on Pearl, Show your Amulet your style." I said.

Pearl came out and I jaw drop. She was wearing a white sleeveless top that showed her stomach and a pink jacket, a white short, a white Knee socks with pink boots.

"Pearl you look stunning." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you My Amulet." She thank.

And we got out of my room and in to the party. And everybody seems to have much fun. There's a lot of strangers here. And Pearl block me.

"My Amulet, may I crush these humans blocking your way." Pearl ask casting her spear.

"No Pearl, this is a party." I ordered. She sigh but she didn't put her guard down. Well what do you expect to a Pearl.

Then two people went to me. A guy with the shades and a black girl.

"So you must be Rosie." The girl said.

I nod and hid behind Pearl.

"Lars told us that your Sour Cream's girlfriend." The guy asked.

"Yes. The Human is my Amulet's lover." Pearl spoke.

The two acted weirdly and notice my gem.

"Um. Are you related to Steven?" The girl asked.

Well I have to be honest.

"Yes. I'm his twin sister." I answered.

Their eyes widen.

"What? I don't believe it. Steven may be chubby and cute and all but your hotter being his twin." The girl said.

I was sweating. I don't really like talking to people except for Creamy. I was getting uncomfortable that I ran.

"My Amulet!"

I didn't listen to her and ran outside.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

I was spinning my records. Everyone's was really happy at the party I throw. But these party is for Rosie.

And I turned and I saw Rosie talking to my friends which was great cause Rosie is a very antisocial person. And I can see she's hiding behind pink Pearl.

I kept doing my beat until I saw Rosie running away. Oh my Gosh!? She must have felt uncomfortable!?

I asked one of my friends to be the back up D.J for awhile.

And ran towards the exit until I bump into pink Pearl.

"What happened to her!?" I asked her panic.

"She got uncomfortable talking to your friends." She said.

And we ran out of the party to look for Rosie. And Pearl stop me.

"Human, put on your armor and helmet there are Crystal Gems lurking around here." She said. Good thing I had my backpack with my armor and weapons in it.

I quickly put it on. And we start looking. And we finally found her deep in the woods. She was sitting on her knees with a dying horse laying. Wait!? I didn't know there are horses on Beach City!? But that doesn't matter. We approach her and she look at us with sad eyes.

"What's wrong my Amulet?" Pink Pearl asked.

She look at her.

"This poor horse is dying from sickness. And I can't let it happen." She said and she shed a tear and fell on the horse.

And the horse is glowing. And it was turning pink as he stand up a horn grew on his head. Can't believe it. Rosie just made a Unicorn.

Rosie chuckled.

"I'll call you Calcifer." She said while petting the Now Unicorn. I smiled and pet the unicorn also.

"You gonna bring him to home world?"

She nod. Then Pink Pearl interrupt. The she poof Rosie's armor on her hand.

"My Amulet, you should change. Rouge Gems are lurking here and The Diamonds will pick you up later." She said and handed the armor and gadgets to Rosie. While Rosie change I turned myself around to respect her privacy. When she finished she's back to being a Warrior Princess like.

Then we felt the wind is getting strong and we look up and there was a giant hand shape ship above us.

Rosie look calm. It was pink so it has to be her ship.

Rosie sigh.

"There picking me up earlier than I thought."

Then a Pink square like thing appeared. Pink Pearl opened the curtains and their was a pink throne inside. Then she look at me.

"So see you in a few weeks." She said with a sad smile

"Yeah okay." And I kissed my princess goodbye.

"ROSITA!!" Someone called out. Good thing a had my helmet on. And we turned to see Steven,His Dad,His friend and my Mom.

Then I look at Rosita who hasn't put on her helmet yet and it still on her hands.

Hope what's gonna happen next.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Steven's POV

Me,Dad,Connie and Vidalia we're walking to Sour Creams party. When we got there we were surprise is was a huge ship like building. Rosita must have built it for him. We we're about to get in but a security device won't let us in unless we paid 20 dollars each. Dang it.

"I AM THE HOST MOTHER! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO IN RATHER THAN PAYING!" Vidalia complained.

But still it won't budge. So we all paid $20 and got in. We look around the party and Rosita wasn't here and so does Sour Cream. I've talk to one of Sour Cream's friends if they'd see him. Buck and Jenny said he ran after Rosie. That must be Rosita. So we ran out of the party.

"Oh man. I blew a dollar going there." Vidalia said.

We walk trough the forest. Then we found a flying pink hand shape ship passing by us.

"That must be Rosita's ship." I said to them and we all ran and follow it.

Until we finally made it. I finally saw Rosita's face for the first time in 11 years. She still look beautiful with those straight pink hair and blue eyes. And she's with a black Knight again, her Pearl and a Unicorn?

Sometimes I really find it weird that she always discover some friends.

"ROSITA!" I called out.

And they all turned to us. Rosita, black Knight,her Pearl and the Unicorn.

I look at Rosita's eyes. She's calm. And she was holding her helmet in her hand.

Silence filled the air. As the wind blew her hair. She spoke.

"Have you found Jasper yet?"

I shook my head no.

Then she turned and walk towards her pali quin (A/N HA. FINALLY KNOW THAT.)

"Rosita wait." I stop her. She stop.

"Are you gonna come home with us." I said tears flowing g down.

She faced me. She had tears on her eyes but they never fell.

"No. I am a Diamond. We are enemies now Steven. But please find Jasper or else." She said.

Then Dad spoke.

"Sweetie, Daddy's miss you." Dad spoke and tears flowing down to his cheeks too.

Rosita smiled.

"I miss you too Daddy." She said and a single tear fell on her.

Then she turned and went in her pali quin with her Pearl and Unicorn. I still don't get it why she has that. When we turned our attention to the Knight it was gone. Then we see Rosita's pali quin warp away. And the ship was flying away.

I fell on my knees and cried. I didn't do anything to stop her.......

Even if your a Home world Gem now. Your still my Twin Sister. Even if I'm a Quartz and your a Diamond. I don't care. We'll see each other in a few weeks and I'll make you come back.

End......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 118 23
"You don't choose family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu. A warrior who lost everything, an experience called an abo...
9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
73K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
38.9K 842 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...