Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION

1.9K 22 5
By KhenjaBadrina

Rosie was sitting on her own throne. Bored as ever. The Zoo only has descendants of kidnap humans thousand years ago.

Well sometimes she talks to Sour Cream every morning to night. About things. And about the earthquakes there. Rosie told Sour Cream the truth about what will happen and about the cluster. And of course Sour Cream was terrified. And asked to stop the Cluster. And Rosie agreed about him. All life is precious and worth protecting. And Rosie decide to stop the cluster secretly without The Diamonds knowing. Only Sour Cream and her Pearl knew it and no one else.

Rosie was checking her schedule if Blue or Yellow's visiting or court meeting and happily there is none so she'll just relax for a day until.

Her watch is blinking.

"Who would call me today." She said to herself. And she answered it. And it was her Creamy. And from the looks of it he was panicking.

"Creamy? What's going on? What happened?" She asked and her Pearl look at the screen.

"ROSIE! THE CLUSTER MAY BE ACTIVATING THE EARTHQUAKE IS GETTING STRONGER NOW." Panicked Creamy.

Rosie began to panic as well.

"Don't worry I'll go there immediately." Rosie said

"Human calm down. Your making My Amulet panic also." Pearl said.

And Rosie end the call. She immediately send called out Holly Blue who immediately came in.

"Holly Blue ready my second ship and some subjects I'm leaving for a while. " Rosie ordered.

Holly Blue nod and went out to inform them. Rosie was fixing herself. And her Pearl began to get worried.

"My Amulet. What if it's too late?"

Rosie held her shoulder length.

"We will try try protect them."

And they both left the room  and went to their ship. The ship was the one they used the last time they got to Earth.

Rosie went in and sat on her chair immediately and turned on the ship's controller.

"I want to be on Earth immediately understood." Rosie ordered.

And they immediately blast off. Went to Earth as fast as they could. Rosie was getting worried. She can't let her Lover go.

They finally got to the planet.

Rosie took a deep breath. She activated the escape pod. She stood up and went there. Along her Pearl following her.

"I'll go to Earth by myself and Pearl. I will inform you later to pick me up." She ordered them.

Then an Amethyst stood up.

"My Amulet. What if the cluster activated and there's some Rouge Gems there."

"Then I'll shatter them." She answered immediately and went in the escape pod with her Pearl.

And the escape pod went to Earth.

Minutes later the escape pod crashed at front of the Gems temple. She got out and take a good look at the place. And she took off her helmet.

"Home sweet home." She whispered to herself.

"Rosie!" Creamy called. And Rosie turned her at tension to him.

They ran at each other. And Rosie sense Jasper somewhere.

"Rosie what are we gonna do!?"

Rosie took a deep breath.

"We are going to the nearest place to dig the cluster. But we are going to use the warp pad." She said and turned to her Pearl.

"Pearl I want you to find Jasper alone..... I can sense her to an island." She ordered.

Pearl nod.

"I will find her My Amulet." Pearl said and went to the warp pad first and warp away.

"And we're going to stop the cluster." Rosie said and Creamy nodded and went to the warp pad also and warp away to a different place.

They land to a farm.

Rosie and Creamy look around. And Creamy point something.

"Look there's a huge hole."

Rosie and Creamy went to the hole and examined it.

"Looks like Steven and his gang got there first." She said.

Rosie cast a box. She gave it to Creamy and he opened it. The inside was black tight clothes some armor,gadgets and a helmet. Similar to Rosie.

"Wear that so they won't recognize you." Rosie explain

Creamy nod and went to a nearest bush to change. And he got out completely a different man and Rosie blush.

"Okay let's jump in the hole. Did you bring the Home World Weapons I gave you?"

Creamy nod and showed the light saber to her.

"Always bring it with me. Cause it's portable." Creamy answered and they both jump into the hole.

The falling was about 40 minutes. Rosie cast her sword to be ready for battle same as Creamy to his light saber.

Until some corrupted Gems attack them. Rosie got something to her pouch around her belt and got a portable flying board and she immediately stand on it and gave another one to Creamy who did the same she did. Creamy was amaze.

"Hey Rosie how many cool gadgets have you invented." Creamy asked.

"Hm. About 900 of them." Rosie answered and smiled.

The two were now attacking corrupted Gems who were approaching them. One by one they poof and Rosie bubbled them while Creamy tied the bubbles and tied the end around his waist.

"I'm gonna experiment them." Creamy said.

And now they moved forward. Until there was a light shining in front of them.

It was the cluster. It was made of shattered Gems.

Both of their eyes widen. And they turned their heads to a ship.

"Must be Steven's." Rosie muttered.

Then suddenly she had a headache she fell from her board but luckily Creamy got her.

"Rosie what's wrong?"

"Someone's asking me to help them. There's so many voices that I can't handle them." Rosie answered and close her eyes. Creamy laid her to her board. He held her hand.

"Come on you can do it."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Pink Pearl's POV

I was walking to a jungle. And I was at the beach. I see little green creatures fighting a Gem Fusion. And take a good look at the fusion. I bet Jasper's there due to the attitude of the fusion.

I take a look around and saw 3 Gem Rebel fighting her. A Pearl, an Amethyst and an unknown one. And the 3 fuse into one huge fusion.

I can't join the battle cause their fusion I have to wait until they're separated.

I watch the whole battle until the Rebel fusion won and Jasper and Lapiz separated. The Fusion split too and saved the Lapiz.

I also jump in to save Jasper. She was about to fall the cliff but I was too late. She fell.

I look down and clenched my fist. How will My Amulet replied to this. I was about to cry until.

"You there." Someone called and I turned to the Gem Rebels.

I cast my sphere from my Gem and ready for attack.

"Pink Pearl?" An amethyst said.

I smirk.

"Yes. I am a Pearl." I introduced myself.

The unknown one speak.

"Are you Pink Diamond's Pearl?"

And a white Pearl speak.

"But I know who's Pink Diamonds Pearl is....."

"I am her descendant's Pearl." I answered them immediately.

The Pearl covered her mouth and mumbling about something I do not understand. The unknown one speak again.

"You knew Rosita?"

I raise an eyebrow and tilted my head.

"That is my Amulet's true name you speak of."

"Where is she!?" The amethyst snap.

"Stopping her cluster."

And I was getting irritated by there questions about My Amulet. Don't they see that My Amulet had to sacrifice her construction on her own colony was canceled because she was asked to protect them.

"Okay you listen to me Gem Rebels. Yellow Diamond was planning activating the cluster to make a colony for My Amulet. She had to canceled it because she loved someone here and wanted to protect him. All of you should be lucky you won't be shattered and if you eager My Amulet she will shatter you without a second thought." I threatened them.

And the Pearl snap.

"Enough. Let's fight Pearl vs. Pearl." She requested and I smiled.

"Game on." We both said the same time.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rosie's POV

I woke up and I was floating. I was in space. Kinda. And there's whispers everywhere.

I look around and someone spoke to me.

Help me.

"I'm here to help you."

Find our parts.

"I can't it's impossible."

Please.

It was getting stubborn and I had an idea.

"I may not able to help find your parts but please fuse to become one. And please help me bubbled you all." I requested. And I turned I see Steven looking at me. Were on the same dream.

"I don't know who you are but your right." Steven said. He didn't recognize me cause I'm wearing my helmet.

We explain to the voices what to do and they did. They help us bubbled them. And Steven asked me.

"Um. Who are you?"

I smirk.

"Names Rosie Amulet. Pink Diamond's daughter."

"Well I'm Steven." He held a hand at me.

I chuckled.

"I was about to let the cluster destroy Earth. But I can't I have someone I loved here. So were not friends." I said and I snap back.

"What happened?"

"The cluster suddenly bubbled themselves but we're safe now." He said.

I smiled.

"Yeah let's go."

So we got out of there. We we're able to come back to Beach City and meet up with Pearl who's scratch all over her body.

I look around her body.

"What happened?"

"I fought to a Rebel Pearl. I was able to poof her but her ally attack me." Pearl answered.

Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst attack her. This time I'll shatter them without a second thought.

"Let's hide somewhere. So we will be safe." Creamy raise his hand.

"I know a place where you can hide."

I smiled.

"Then take us there. Your boots has anti gravity device so you can able to jump and float like me."

He nod and jump away. I help Pearl and did the same.

We land to a place where me and Creamy last have fun. The broken ship.

I look at the ship. And I can see there's a lot of traps planted around the area. I'm impressed.

"You manage to make this place your base."

Creamy smiled at the like an idiot.

"Well there's other things I do rather than a D.J." he said.

We got in the ship. And everything change last time I was here. There's poster's, invented weapons, snacks and comics. Creamy was really busy fixing the place up.

"Wow. You were really busy these years."

"Well thanks. It's not really fix. All the control are ruined and the engines broke. I don't have enough money to buy stuff like those and their alien technology." He explain.

I smiled.

"Leave that to me."

I turned on my watch and contact my subject's from the ship.

"My Amulet. Do you want to pick you up now?"

"No. Come here immediately."

I ended the call and wait for them.

"You gonna ask your minions to fix the thousand year old ship?" He said.

"Well this ship is about 5,000 years old. So I'm gonna bring some builders here to fix this and replace some old parts with modern parts." I explain.

So we waited a couple of minutes and they finally arrived.

"Still put on your helmet okay."

He nodded.

We went outside and my Ruby's and Amethyst bow down to me.

"5 Ruby's and 3 Amethyst are gonna fix the ship and 2 Amethyst are gonna scout the area for intruder" I ordered and began doing their work.

I look at Creamy and Pearl.

"Let's just relax for awhile."

And they smiled

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Steven's POV

After the cluster stopped we got back and I explain to The Gems what happened to the cluster. Pearl won't believed that I bubbled a huge Gem. But I wasn't alone. I began to ask.

"Um who's Rosie Amulet?"

Then silent filled the air. And I sense Peridot trembling. She held my shoulders and shake them.

"YOU MET HER. SHE'S HERE." She panicked.

Amethyst huff.

"We only met her Pearl earlier."

"Okay. Peridot you never mentioned us about her. Will you explain everything."

Peridot breath deeply to calm down.

"Rosie Amulet is a Diamond Gem. But they sometimes call her The Small Diamond. She's so strong she can heal and do telekinesis. She's also smart and strong like Yellow and Blue Diamond Combined. She always wore her helmet. Some Gems we're always curious of what she look like. And I'm one of them. But Jasper was the only one I know who saw her face. She done it all in home world. She's even the one that enhanced Home World Gem Technology and she will shatter other Gems without a second thought. She's a merciless Gem like the Diamonds." Peridot explain.

"But she help me stop the cluster."

Her eyes widen.

"Why would she stop Her cluster?"

"I don't know. And I feel like were connected somehow."

Then Garnet spoke.

"Okay that's enough. Let's discuss this another day."

So we just sit back and relax. But I notice that Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst are thinking something. And Peridot seem to be terrified when I mentioned Rosie Amulet to her. And I look back to Lapiz who's still unconscious. Well at least we're safe.

Then my vision became blurry. And I held my head tightly. It was giving me a headache.

Then Garnet held my shoulder.

"What's wrong Steven?"

And Pearl and Amethyst beginning to speak but I can't hear their voices anymore.

But I opened my eyes again I was in a different place and my body is moving on it's own.

Wait? I don't have a female body. I must be seeing Rosie Amulet's seeing. I see her ordering Gems around. And next to her is a black Knight warrior or something and the other side a wounded Pink Pearl. And she held Her Pearl and healed her.

To bad I couldn't hear the noise there.

And I snap back. And The Gems stared at me with concern.

"Guys. She's here. I can see what she's seeing."

Their eyes widened. And Peridot screamed.

"I'M GONNA BE SHATTERED! I SHOULDN'T CALLED YELLOW DIAMOND A CLOD! AND JASPER'S MISSING AND I'M SURE SHE'S AFTER ME. WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?"

I held Peridot's shoulder.

"She's not after you. What I saw was her ordering other Gems fixing a ship with a black Knight and a Pearl beside her."

Peridot look at me confused.

"Rosie Amulet doesn't have a black Knight beside her. It was only her Pearl."

From what Peridot said I don't think the black Knight is not a Gem cause I didn't see any Gem to it's body.

"I still don't get it why would she stop her own Cluster?"

And I began to thought. While Garnet,Pearl and Amethyst left for some fresh air.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile at The Gems

"She must be coming here for me." Pearl said.

"Well she did help Steven stop her Cluster." Amethyst  said scratching her head.

"Someday soon Steven will know his sister is alive all this time." Garnet said.

"Why can't we tell Steven that Rosie Amulet he's questioning is actually his twin sister." Amethyst suggested.

"No we can't. I saw a vision that we told Steven about Rosita who is now Rosie. From what I saw Steven flip out. And become humans called 'kuku' " Garnet explain.

"They must meet each other personally. Even if Rosita told Steven about what happened we just let them. For the Twins sake." Garnet said.

"I know your still upset about what happened. And I know you will shatter me no matter what." Pearl whispered to herself.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

I watch as Rosie ordered Gems around. And my waist is starting to get itchy. I forgot that the bubbled corrupted Gems shards are tied around my waist.

Rosie notice it and touch the bubbles one by one and they disappeared.

"I took them to my place for experiment." Rosie said.

Time Skip

The construction last about 2 hours. And it's finally finished.

"Here you Go Creamy and I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

She held her hand and I took it we went inside and it was amazing.

Everything work. Every technology is working. And Rosie gave me something. A remote.

"Well you like being a space warrior and a D.J so I program this ship to a Party mode. Every dangerous  things in this ship will be removed and replace with a dance floor and a thing where you do that." She explain.

I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you. I'm gonna throw a party here next week." I said to her and she smiled.

We laugh until we became bright and a Bang.

.

.

.

.

"What happened?"

Once again Rosie and I fused again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Fusion's POV

I'm Creamy who's also Rosie. I'm back. For 11 years. I look around what I'm  wearing. I wore a pink armor like Rosie.

And Pearl came in.

"My Amulet what wa-"

"OH MYYY!" She panicked.

I covered her mouth.

"Relax I'm their fusion."

She calm herself down and led me to small room.

"Okay. Fusion is a major offence in Home World don't you remember that My Amulet." Pearl said.

"Well Rosie is a Diamond and I'm a Diamond so I make my rules." I said.

She face palmed.

"You must had that human's attitude."

"So what will your name be now that you two fused."

I think for awhile.

"Hn. I think it will be Strawberry Cream or Strawberry for short." I suggested.

"Okay Strawberry. Just don't let the others see you. I will just tell them that My Amulet was taking some fresh air." Pearl said and left.

I look at the metal that I can see my reflection.

I have really long pink with white hair that reach my knees.

Good thing Sour Creams extra clothes here

I wore his blue jacket. I took off my armor leggings. Now I only have a comfortable tight pants. And I tied my hair into a ponytail with my bangs.

I sneak out of the ship and some Gems are slaking around.

And I jump away. And I landed safely at the Big Donut. I look around and see some roads crack due to the cluster. I got in and saw Saddie and Lars (A/N Rosie don't know them but Sour Cream does.)

I dig in my pockets and found 20 dollars. I walk towards the counter and their eyes widen like they saw a ghost. Saddie began to speak.

"Have you moved her?" She asked.

"What are you talking about I live here." I said.

"I want 2 donuts please." I ordered.

And they gave me the donuts.

And Lars spoke.

"Hey miss. What's your name?"

I look back.

"Strawberry Cream." I answered and left immediately.

Later I stop to a bench and sat down and ate.

"I think I should split up again."

And so Rosie and Creamy separated.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
The two laugh after they separated. They loved it and they wanna do it again sometime.

"Let's do it sometime." Creamy said.

"Yeah." Rosie said.

Then someone called.

"Sour Cream!" It was Lars yet again.

Sour Cream rolled his eyes.  And Rosie clung in his shirt.

"What does he want again?" Rosie asks.

"He's obsessed hanging out with my friends but we don't really like him." Sour Cream.

"We sometimes bring him along cause his with Steven and we like hanging out with him." Sour Cream added.

Lars finally arrived panting.

"Hey Sour Cream how's been going? You know the Gang was so worried about you after that alien invasion last time cause you've been bugging out lately." Lars said and trying to impress Sour Cream trying to be cool.

Then Lars notice Rosie behind Sour Cream.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Lars point out.

Sour Cream nodded "Yeah she's my Girlfriend so don't even try asking her on a date or I'll throw you to the nearest cliff." Sour Cream threatened.

Lars put his hands up in the air.

"Woah. No need to be really possessives I was just asking. By the way are you Strawberry's little sister?" Lars asked.

"Um yeah."

"Cool 2 sisters like dying their hair pink. Anyway the Gangs been worried about you Sour Cream what's up?"

Sour Cream took a deep breath.

"I was planning the best Party of Beach City. So I don't wanna get disturb." Sour Cream lied.

"So please tell them that I'll won't hang out with then for a while. I'll just invite them to the party. And please go." Sour Cream said and the last part sounded like an order.

"Yeah okay. Have fun you two love birds." Lars said and left waving goodbye.

"A Party huh." Rosie said.

"Well an idea pop out of my head. And I want a party and you will be the special guest."

Sour Cream said then kissed Rosie's forehead.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 23
What if Steven wasn't the only hybrid ever born? What if, there was one before him? A little girl. Maybe, the birth of this little girl, was why Rose...
71.2K 2K 15
When Steven is poofed while he, Connie, and the gems are in battle, no one knows what will become of him... Or of the Crystal Gems. #55 in Steven Uni...
17.9K 284 23
Star Sapphire is the only sapphire of her kind. Her ranking is higher than an Agate! All star gems are second to the Diamonds. But each of them still...
39 1 2
What if there was a new family who is moving to Beach city just have a peaceful life, but they ended up meeting a strange boy who is so overly Positi...