Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME

2.3K 29 24
By KhenjaBadrina

Two weeks has past since Jasper's visit. One week she gone home to her Colony. Rosie decided to visit Yellow for the day.

Rosie was now wearing her armor and her Pearl is packing her things. She even put on the necklace that Sour Cream gave her since she was 4 and of course her helmet.

Gems rarely seen Rosie's face and even some didn't got the chance to see them.

"My Amulet. Your things are ready."

Rosie nod and left her room. While she was walking a Holly Blue approach her. She bowed and greeted her.

"My Amulet."

Rosie sigh.

"Holly Blue, you will be in charge here till I get back understood." Rosie ordered.

Holly Blue nod. And Rosie continued walking until she reach her hand shape ship. Rosie and her Pearl got in her carriage first then the ship.

When the ship blast off an Amethyst and a sapphire went to her throne.

They bowed down.

"My Amulet, a Sapphire is here to seek you." An Amethyst said.

Rosie just wave her hand lazily.

"Just get on with it." Rosie demanded.

Rosie may be a kind,loving girl. But she is cruel and strict as a leader. Cause Yellow thought her that.

A sapphire step foot. And bow 90 degrees.

"Rosie Amulet, I had a vision that when we arrived at Yellow Diamond's colony your Jasper is leaving for a mission." The Sapphire said.

"Is that all?"

She nod.

"Very well. You two are dismissed."

And the two Gems nod and left.

Jasper leaving for mission huh?

She look at Pearl.

"Pearl did you bring the gift I will give to Jasper?".

"Yes My Amulet."

"Very good."

Time Skip

They arrived at Yellow's Colony.

When her carriage got out she was greeted by some topaz guards and some peridots.

They finally reach to Yellow's throne room.

Rosie immediately got out and approach Yellow.

"Yellow!!"

Yellow turned and smiled.

"Rosie what a surprise." Yellow greeted. And lower her hand for Rosie and got up and sat on her throne. She put Rosie on her lap to face her.

"I was just visiting Jasper."

"Ah yes. She will be here with an unexpected guest." Yellow said.

Rosie tilted her head.

"Unexpected guests?"

Then the door bust open revealing Jasper, a peridot and a lapiz lazuli.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosie's POV

I was a bit confused. A Lapiz Lazuli. Isn't that one of Blue's subject.

I questioned Yellow.

"What is she doing here?"

Yellow look down at me.

"She said she was an ally but has been trap on a mirror for 5,000 years. I'm still not convince by her story." Yellow answered me.

So this Gem came back from Earth.

"Shouldn't Blue knew about this."

"I already inform Blue. She said that I'll take care of her."

Then A Peridot began to speak.

"My Diamond, I would like to request to go back to that planet and investigate. I wanna find those clods who kept breaking my machines." A Peridot said.

She must have meant The Crystal Gems..

"Is this about the cluster?" I interrupt.

"Yes little one. It is about the cluster."

"Peridot, Jasper I assign you two to bring this Lapiz Lazuli to earth and check on the cluster understood." Yellow ordered and they bowed and left.

"Can I come along."

"No,Rosie."

"But why..." I whined.

"Because I said so."

"But I just want to check on them if they're doing there job. And I wanna check on the cluster too." I begged.

Yellow thought of it and sigh.

"Very well Rosie. Just bring some Amethyst and some Ruby guards to assist you." Yellow said and jump for joy and hug her. I jump off of her lap and wave goodbye to her.

Time Skip

This was it. I'm coming back to earth. But I'm not telling this to Jasper. And I have to give her something.

I was able to reach her.

"Jasper!!" I called and she turned.

"Rosie."

I handed her a box and she opened it revealing a white cape.

"You gotta need it in your mission."

"Thank you." And put it on.

Then I look at the Peridot. I turned on my glasses to reveal who Peridot she is. I read her data and smirk.

"Peridot 5XG."

She flinch and bowed down. From earlier she kept looking at me through my glasses. She must be curious seeing my full face.

"So someone kept breaking your machines huh. Have you encounter any humans there hn." I asked.

"Well. Rosie Amulet. There's one living creature I encountered and his called a Steven." She answered me not looking at me straight to the eye.

So Steven was able to go with The Crystal Gem's  mission now huh. I bet we get to faced each other.

Then I look at the Lapiz Lazuli who's glaring at me.

"Are you just gonna glare at me." I asked her.

She gritted her teeth and cast her water around my head to drown me. I couldn't breath but I'm excited.

Jasper panicked. "HOW THERE YOU DROWN HER." Jasper was about to attack but to stop her.

And it's a good thing that my gadgets are water proof. Lapiz just glared at me and I smirk. I raise my right hand and clench it and the water broke.

She was shock. "But how!?"

I used my telekinesis to pull her to my arm. Now her neck was in my hand.

"Do that again and I'll shatter you." I threatened and she nod I let her go.

I turned to the two. Jasper was calm of course and the Peridot was terrified of what happened.

"Let's not talk about this. Understood." And they obeyed.

Time skip

Jasper and her team already left. And I was about to leave either. And my Pearl went to me.

"My Amulet. Why are we on a different ship?" She asked me.

I took the smaller ship cause it may attract attentions to people back on earth

"We're going to the place that is rich in Life Organics." I answered her.

"Wow the place may be beautiful." She said.

I sat down to my throne that controls all the parts of the ship. One of my pilots are 5 Ruby and 3 Amethyst. Just in case.

"My Amulet should we inform Jasper that we are following them?" Questioned one of my Amethyst.

"No. Don't disturb them. I'm going there for a different reason." I told her.

Some of the Ruby came.

"My Amulet, are you ready for light speed?" A Ruby asked.

"No." I answered immediately.

My Pearl was confused.

"But My Amulet,We can't reach there easily." My Pearl told me.

"That's the point. We can't have Jasper knowing that I'm following her. And I'm sure that they are already light years away from now and able to reach earth but we wait for a couple of minutes we can reach there without them knowing." I explain.

I look at my watch. I set it in Earth Time.

"Okay now you can activate light speed." I ordered them.

They did what I told and we fast forward.

We finally reach earth by the second.

"Ruby, turn on invisible mode." I ordered. And the Ruby did.

"Go to the place called Beach City." I ordered another Ruby.

Minutes later we finally reach our destination. My ship was flying around. I stood up and look at the holographic video and watch Jasper fighting The Crystal Gems and Steven. I smirk.

"Same shirt." I whispered myself.

"What was that My Amulet?"

"Nothing."

They don't know how advance Home World is now. I watch as Steven cast his shield. Interesting.

"My Amulet,He looks like a same species as you." My Pearl said.

I even watch so many cars evacuated the City. I wonder if Creamy is there. Then I saw a grave near a cliff and it caught my attention.

"Land anywhere near that rock understand." I ordered and did what they told.

We finally land our ship. I was ready to leave.

"Put this ship in camouflage mode. And I'll be right back." I ordered and left.

For the first time in 11 years have a stand on a grass. Then I walk to the forest with My Pearl to accompany me. Then we reach the cliff. Then I look at the sky and see Jasper's ship leaving. Then I turned my attention back to the tomb. It was clean probably always been cleaning the moss. And there's bouquet of roses. And the doll it looks familiar. And there picture frame. I take a look at the pictures....

Me and my Pearl eyes widen. The picture was all me. Me and Steven. Our family picture and even a picture of me.

I read the tomb. And it has my real name in it. I can't believe The Gems want to think everyone that I'm dead.

"My Amulet, why is your real name written in here?" Pearl asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sour Cream's POV

I watch as the sky turned red. And a huge hand shape ship approaching Beach City. I was really terrified. My step Dad holding my little brother onion and Mom's driving the car. I held my sword tight. Then onion tagging on my jacket.

"What is it little guy?"

He didn't answer. Of course I knew that. And he's pointing at my pockets. Maybe there's light. Probably my friends texting me. But it's pink. Could it be. And quickly took the stone in my pocket and it is glowing.

"Wah wah wah?" My step Dad told me. That means ' what is that. ' yeah I can understand him.

I can't believe it. It's really glowing. She's here. She's alive and she came back. I quickly jump off the car and hit the ground hard. My Mom stop the car.

"SOUR CREAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She panicked.

"SHE'S ALIVE MOM!? I NEED TO SEE HER!!" And that I ran as fast as I can to the city. Not bothering my bruise,cuts and anything.

I went to the forest for a shortcut. And it's glowing and glowing. I'm going near. I ran pass my base. And I think I knew where she is. I was now at the cliff where her tomb is. I was hiding in the bushes. I see two figure. A girl that looks like Pearl but pink and in a different style. And a girl maybe 14 years of age. Braided pink hair wearing an armor with gizmos. I think I wanna study those tech now. And she's looking at her tomb. And my stone is glowing rapidly. Could it be.

"Okay come out I can sense you." The pink armored girl said. That voice it is her it has to be her. I came out of the bushes and revealed myself and the Pearl block her and cast her spear on her Gem on the belly. I gulped and began to speak.

"Rosie.....Is that you..."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosie's POV

I stood at my fake grave. And I think I know Sour Cream's been the one who's been cleaning here. I clenched my fist. I cast my sword from my Gem. My armor plate is short that revealed my stomach. I wanna break this tomb so bad. Sour Cream's always come here and work I felt bad for him. I was about to smash it with my sword but my glasses is picking up something. Way to ruined the moment.

"Okay, come out I can sense you." I said.

And the bushed rustles and Pearl quickly block me and cast her spear.

"Rosie...... is that you..." a voice asked.

I knew that voice. I quickly turned and found a white haired guy with a blue jacket holding a sword. That hair,eyes and sword......it's Creamy...

I took off my helmet to reveal myself. His eyes widen. And I began to tear up.

"C..reamy..."

"Rosie..."

I quickly ran at him and hugged him tightly.

"Creamy! I miss you so much!!"

"Don't worry I feel the same."

Then we look at Pearl who seemed to be dumbfounded about this.

"Um. I'll explain this to you later." I said to her and she nod.

Then Creamy turn my cheeks to face him.

"Tell me everything happened to you these years and why did you disappear."

I frowned and sigh. I think he deserve to know the truth.

Time Skip

I told everything to Creamy. About what Pearl did, how I manage to get to Home world, and everything the Diamonds did to me, and even the boring royalty stuff.

"THAT STUPID GEM. I SWEAR IF I CAN CREATE A WEAPON THAT SHATTER HER I WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW!!" Eager Creamy.

Pearl covered my ears.

"Human... Please lower your voice..My Amulet is next to you..." Pearl complained.

Creamy scratch his head in embarrassed. I giggled.

"It's okay Pearl. I got used to it." I said to her.

"You know you really got used in Royalty your majesty." Creamy tease.

"She's My Amulet not Your Majesty." Pearl complained.

Its the first time I see Pearl so irritated. That's the problem on having an obsessed Loyal Pearl on your side.

"Hey Rosie are gonna reveal yourself now?"

"No. Not yet. I need to wait." I answered immediately.

"So are you leaving after this?"

I thought about it and took a deep breath.

"I was. But I want to spend time with you again." I answered him with a smile.

We blushed looking at each other.

"BUT MY AMULET, YELLOW AND BLUE DIAMOND WILL BE WORRIED." Pearl interrupt.

"Don't worry about it."

"And I have some spare tech I like to give you." I said to Creamy.

And his eyes sparkle. And I laugh. And Pearl just stood there grumbling about something ' You can't disturb My Amulet on her duty ' and stuff.

Then I notice that Creamy has small fresh wounds on his face.

"What happened to your face?"

"I jump out of the car to find you."

I punch his shoulder.

"Idiot. You don't have to do that."

Sour Cream was about to say something but he screamed and point at the sky. I look at saw the ship going to crash land on the beach. Oh no this is bad.

"CREAMY,PEARL GET BEHIND ME." I Ordered them and they did. I quickly cast my wings and covered ourselves and right on time the ship crashed and I was able to shield them.

Then we got out. What happened?

"My Amulet something must have happen." Pearl said.

I put on my helmet and turned on my glasses and zoom in from the crash site. I see Jasper and the The Crystal Gems. Where's Peridot 5XG? I want to help but I can't. All I have to do is watch. I see Lapiz standing up and about to escape but Jasper got her. Jasper said something to Lapiz and they started to dance. Could it be there doing the fusion dance. But that's the major offence of Home World. Now they Fused as Malachite. A huge one. The Gems are scared. But it seems Malachite is tying herself. Lapiz you traitor. And they sunk into the sea.

I took off my helmet.

"What happened?"

"Jasper fused with Lapiz. They became one but Lapiz side trap herself to the sea." I explain.

Pearl just look down. I clenched my fist. I'll find Jasper soon.

"We better go back to our ship wanna come Creamy." I offered Creamy and he accepted it.

We walk back to the ship. I stop Creamy at the bush. Me and Pearl saw our ship damage. Then a Ruby approach.

"My Amulet, there was a crash land and the impact damage the ship systems. And it seems we're able to fix it in 3 days. My apologies My Amulet."

I smiled. I get to stay here longer.

"Don't be. It is an accident. If we had a sapphire she would have told us but we don't so you are forgiven." I told the Ruby. She bowed and went back to work.

And an Amethyst approach me.

"My Amulet, we already set up your sleeping quarter." The Amethyst said.

"Very Good. You are dismissed and please if you have something to ask me please say it to Pearl. I will need to rest and I don't want being disturb understood." I ordered and she bowed and left.

Then I came back to Creamy.

"Okay you can come out now." I said and held his hand.

He took it and we went to my sleeping Quarter. It's a size a normal house in pink. And Creamy jaw dropped.

"I know what your thinking. Let's just get inside."

And we went in but I ordered Pearl to stay on guard in case any of them disturb me.

My Sleeping quarter has anything like a house. It has bedroom,kitchen,bathroom, Training room, and even a living room just in case.

"Wow you have a holographic projector T.V."

"Yeah but it doesn't work so."

"Leave it to me."

So Creamy did his job that is unknown to me. And surprisingly it work. We we're able to watch T.V. together. But silent filled the air.

"I'm gonna go cook us food."

Creamy look at me.

"Are they gross alien food?" He asked disgusted.

I laugh and face palmed.

"Were eating Earth Food. Silly."

"There's Earth food in home world?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yeah but it's for me. They used to not knowing them but I thought them and they created the Farm there." Explain and went to the kitchen.

Time Skip

Me and Creamy ate roasted chicken together. And we decided to go to bed.

"Creamy. Aren't your Mom gonna get worried?"

"They must have left the city by now. And it will reach them tomorrow to get back plus my house is lock so yeah." He explain.

"Maybe I'll let you sleep next to me for awhile." I said burying my face cause it's heating red.

We we're both blushing mad. And we went upstairs to my bed. I pick a night dress in my closet and took off my armor revealing only my tight clothes. And Creamy Look back.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom." I said and he nod.

I went in my bathroom and change. And I was blushing mad.

What's this feeling I don't understand. I wore a sleeveless night dress that reach my knees.

I come out and Creamy's eyes widen.

We are now at bed. Silent filled the air again. And Creamy broke the silent.

"Rosie. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"11 years ago we were so close that we only trust each other. And I felt something I didn't understand when I was 7. But the day they said your dead my world fell apart. And everyday I studied corrupted Gems and learn about them. Sometimes I fought them by my own. And all I'm thinking is you. Yes I have a lot of friends now but that doesn't change between us. So what I'm trying to say that. The very first time I saw you earlier really made me happy that I wanna cry. I wanna shout that my One and Only girl that I truly loved came back. Rosita I'm in Love with you." Creamy confessed

I was shock. I do felt the same way.

"I felt the same way too. I was happy to be in Home World. I was happy that I have someone to called Family and that is Yellow and Blue Diamond. I was happy that I have a best friend that's named Jasper. But every time I look at this ring I kept remembering you. I can't let you out of my mind even if I want to. I never wanted to step foot here but I wanna see you. And yes Sour Cream I Love You Too." I replied with tears of joy.

Then our lips met. But we parted ways immediately.

"Are you still going back there?" He asked me.

"Yes. Or else the Diamonds will get worried..but I have something for you."

I stood up and took some of Home World Tech.

"Here are some weapons used in Home World. You can used these to fight defective ones in one swing."

And I took a spare watch like I have.

"These watch is the only thing that can let you communicate with me. You don't need to go to my dreams." I said.

"Wait!? I really did went to your dreams?"

"Yes but not strong enough." I answered immediately and gave him the box of gadgets.

He put it aside and lay down and I lay down as well.

"So here we are. We're finally reunited. But you have to leave again." Creamy said.

"I'll visit sometime." I replied to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

And we slept together. It's great to be back. It's great to see him again. And nothing's gonna ruined this moment.

Next Morning

"Ow."

I suddenly woke up when Pearl was pointing her spear at Creamy's neck.

"How dare you sleep next to My Amulet." She growled.

Creamy held his hands up in surrender. And I block him.

"It's okay Pearl."

She took a deep breath and sigh.

"Very well then. I have already prepared breakfast for two. My Amulet." Pearl said.

"Thanks Pearl." I thank her and she smiled.

We went downstairs to the dining Room. We ate Bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"So Rosie wanna come along......to my place." Creamy asked.

I thought about it. And hey Vidalia might not come home tonight.

"Yeah sure why not."

And Creamy whispered to my ear.

"Please don't bring your Pearl. I know she hates me."

I look back to see Pearl glaring Creamy right in the eye.

"Okay."

Then my watch is blinking. Yellow and Blue must be calling.

"Creamy hide somewhere."

He nod and did what I ask. He hid under the table. I answer my call and it was Blue.

"Rosie, where have you been? I visited your Zoo and Holly Blue inform me that you'll be gone for awhile. And you even left your Main Ship here."

"Um. I'm here on Earth. Just checking on the cluster in my own eyes." I explain.

"And my ship was damage due to the clusters effect here so my subjects will able to fix it for three days." I lied about the cluster.

"Oh my. Do you want me to bring Rescue there?"

"No thanks. I'll handle this. And I wanna observe the cluster." I answer.

"Hn. Very well then but be sure when your ship is fix you go back home."

"Okay Blue I will." I replied and wave goodbye to her.

Creamy got out of the table.

"So she's Blue Diamond?"

I nod.

Time Skip

Me and Creamy we're walking around the woods. I didn't bring Pearl along but I did left her an order. I told her to tell my subjects that they don't disturb me for a day. And not just that I wear my dress again for a day.

"As usual, you always look pretty in dresses." Creamy said.

"Aw thanks."

We we're walking straight until I had a vision. I sat down on my knees.

"Rosie!"

I had a vision. I was running away at something. I was running straight to Jasper's broken ship. But my feet aren't that chubby. And it took out a phone. A person name Connie is calling. Then I was back.

"Rosie what's wrong?"

"Who's Connie?"

Creamy eyes widened.

"She's Steven's friend." Creamy answered.

This is bad. I can see Steven is seeing. So there will be a time that he's seeing what I'm seeing. Is it because I'm here on Earth now

"Creamy I need the ship to be fix."

"What!? Why?"

"I can see Steven's seeing so there's chance that he can see what I'm seeing." I explain."

Creamy thought and sigh.

"Okay let's check on your minions."

And we got back to my ship. And a Ruby approach me.

"My Amulet, we we're able to fix the ship early. We may now go home."

I nod.

"Very Good. We will leave an hour understood."

Then I look at Creamy who's frowning.

"So your leaving again..."

"Don't worry I call you sometimes." I said to him with a smile and he smiled back.

"I should assist you to your home."

"So your the one who's gonna take me home now."

I giggled.

"Yeah."

I lend him my hand and he took it. And we jump away and floating to his home. We we're able to arrive at his house and went to his room.

"So this is goodbye huh.."

"Yeah."

And our faces are getting closer and our lips gonna meet until.

"SOUR CREAM I WAS SO-" Vidila was cut off seeing me.

"Rosi-" she was cut off again cause she fainted

Me and Creamy help her got up and opened her eyes. When she was now snap back to reality she held my shoulder.

"ROSITA THANK GOODNESS YOUR ALIVE. WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD YEARS AGO. I'M GONNA TELL GREG AND YOUR BROTHER."

And Sour Cream covered her mouth.

"Vidalia please don't tell Daddy and Steven about this." I said.

"What? But why?"

Time Skip

I told Vidalia the whole story. And why I got back here. Vidalia agreed that she won't tell Daddy and Steven about this if me and Creamy are Lovers. We already told her about our relationship and she fainted again. Creamy agreed that he'll take care of Vidalia and I'll go to my ship.

I got back on time and Pearl already pack some of my things.

"Okay. Go back to your station and let's go."

All of my subjects did there part and blast off to space.

Time Skip

I got back home to the Zoo and Holly Blue inform me that Blue left earlier. I was so tired and change my clothes and I contacted Blue to say that I'm home and she was happy.

Today was the best day. I got to see Creamy again. But what I'm thinking is.

What will happen if the cluster activated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 284 23
Star Sapphire is the only sapphire of her kind. Her ranking is higher than an Agate! All star gems are second to the Diamonds. But each of them still...
73.1K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
2.5K 92 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
284K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...