Shattered Bond (Steven Univer...

By KhenjaBadrina

When Rose Quartz sacrifice herself to give Greg a child to Love. Greg expected to have a son but it turns out... More

Author's NOTE
ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
MOVING IN AND ADJUSTING NEW LIFE
BETREYAL AND GOODBYES
SHORT CHAPTER:VERY OWN PEARL
VISIT TO AUNT YELLOW
A NEW FRIEND AND A TRIP TO THE ZOO
YEARS LATER...
THE MISSION AND GOING BACK HOME
YOU CLOD! (Short Chapter)
STOPPING THE CLUSTER AND FUSION
THE PARTY AND THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
HOME AT LAST AND AN UNEXPECTED RELATIVE
NEW ADDITION FOR THE ZOO
HURT AND HATRED TOWARDS YOU
EVERYTHING IS MESS UP OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
AT LAST I MET YOU
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
ANOTHER MEETING (Few episodes skip)
LETS TALK?
A/N

A NEW HOME AND A NEW FAMILY

3.3K 39 93
By KhenjaBadrina

The one who pick the pink orb was Blue Diamond along with her pearl.

Blue Diamond arrived to her bedroom. Her Bedroom was huge considering she was a giant Gem.

"Hop on my hand pearl. " Blue Diamond asked

Blue pearl did what her Diamond asked.

Blue Diamond put her pearl on a night stand. She took one small fluffy pillow from her bed and placed it on her nightstand and placed the pink orb carefully hoping it won't crack. She was staring at the orb and it was glowing she could see someone in there.

Then there was a knock on the door. A Ruby Guard. The Ruby Guard bow down to her.

"My Diamond, Yellow and White Diamond wish to see you. " The Ruby Guard said.

"Where are they? " Blue Diamond asked.

"They're at the main hall my Diamond. " Ruby Guard replied.

"Please bring them here. " Blue Diamond demanded.

The Ruby Guard nod and left the room.

Blue Diamond sigh and take a look at the orb again. She began to tear up because she remembered something.

Flashback

"Pink. " Blue called out

Pink wave at her to come here and Blue came.

"What are you doing here? " Blue asked.

"I was just grumpy at yellow cause she kept saying to me that I need to act like a leader if I wanna take over a colony." Pink answered.

"How could I get my own colony if there's no planet to invade. I mean you, yellow and white have a lot  planets invaded. " Pink added.

Blue sigh and patted Pink's back

"I'll just be a diamond without a colony of her own. " Pink mumbled.

"Don't worry you'll find a colony of your own. I'll even help you find one." Blue insisted.

"Thanks Blue. Your my favorite Sister. "

And the two Diamond Sister cuddled each other.

"Now let's go back. Yellow must be getting worried. "

Pink nod and walk back to the Mansion.

Another Flashback

"Blue! Blue! " Pink called out.

Blue turned. "Pink what brings you back here? I thought you were searching for a planet to colonized."

"I did. And I found one. It's a color of blue with green. From what my scouts said it's called planet Earth. It has many life organics there. Not just that it has a little devastated planet too so that's make two planets I found. I already asked some bismuth to build my colony on the little planet." Pink said with wide smile.

Blue smiled "That's great Pink. But why don't you build your castle at earth."

"I can't "

"Why? "

"Because I said there's life organics there. There are also living creatures there. " Pink explain.

"Why don't you wipe the life organics. " Blue said.

"I can't. "

"Why not? "

Pink look at her sister's blue eyes

"You can rarely seen a planet with such strong life organics. And I don't want to wipe it like that."

Pink looked down

"I just want to have something you three don't have. " Pink said.

Blue hugged Pink.

"You found a great planet."

Pink smiled.

"I'll just build a kindergarten there to increase my subjects. "

Blue just nod.

End of flash back

Blue Diamond had tears on her eyes when remembered her youngest sister who was shattered 5,000 years.

Then suddenly Yellow and White came in.

"Blue. Are you mourning for her again. " Yellow said walking in first with her pearl on her shoulder.

"You should moved on it has been 5,000 years since she was shattered. " White Diamond said coming in.

When Yellow sat on Blue's bed her pearl hop off of her shoulder and landed on the night stand with Blue Pearl.

Yellow Diamond notice the pink orb on Blue Diamonds's night stand.

"Why is there a pink orb in your night stand Blue? " Yellow Diamond asked pointing at the orb.

"I found it at me and Pink's favorite place. Isn't it beautiful it reminds me of her. " Blue said.

"I think you should throw that thing away. Before that thing gives you sad memories. " White suggested arms crossed.

Yellow Diamond nodded.

Blue Diamond was about to say something but the orb began to glow brighter. The three Diamonds and the two pearls eyes wide open to what they're witnessing. The orb began glowing brighter and brighter they had to cover their eyes. The bright light was beginning to fade and they can look now. The orb was gone but replace with a sleeping pink haired girl on the pillow. They all jaw dropped.

"Is that a human? " White Diamond point out

"Yes I believed so. Pearl examine her. " Yellow Diamond ordered.

"Yes My Diamond. " And yellow Pearl went to the girl.

The pink haired girl flinched at the Pearl.

"NO PLEASE STAY AWAY. NO PEARL. " The pink haired girl said and casting a sword from her Gem on her belly..Yellow Pearl start backing up.

"I don't remember a human having that. " White Diamond asked rubbing her chin.

"And it seems to be much afraid of a pearl from what I observed. " Yellow D. Said. (NOTE:I GOT TIRED FROM TYPING DIAMOND NOW.)

"Hello there little one. Would you mind telling us who you are? " Blue D. Asked.

Pink haired girl shivered but spoke

"Rosita Quartz Universe. " Rosita introduced herself.

"So your a quartz. " Yellow D. Said

"Yes.. But only half. " Rosita replied

"Half? What do you mean? " Yellow D. Asked again

"I'm half Gem and Half Human. "

Everyone's shock no ones ever seen half Gem and Half human before.

Yellow Pearl began to get near her. Rosita noticed it too.

"NO STAY AWAY.!!! " Rosita shout and cast crystal shards from her hand but Yellow Pearl was able to Dodge it.

The Diamonds was shock cause only they The Diamonds can do that.

"Crystal shards? A Quartz can't do that? " Blue D. Questioned

"It's pink only our sister can have that... Could it be. " White D. Beginning think.

"She has the side of... Pink. " Yellow said beginning to tear but wipe them away immediately.

Blue Diamond covered her mouth and beginning to cry.

"Does that mean she's part human, Quartz and Diamond?"Blue Diamond questioned.

"I don't know. Human do you have... Oh what's it called...? Ah a father and a Mother who is a Quartz?"

"Oh and tell us the whole story why you got here. " Yellow D. Added.

Rosita began to breath in and breath out.

"Back from Earth I have a father who is a Human and I have a Twin brother who is a Quartz but he can't do much as me and my Mom was Rose Quartz the leader of The Crystal Gem Rebellion but she's gone now. " Rosita explain.

The Diamond flinched when they heard Rose Quartz and now she's gone??

"Is she got shattered? " Blue asked. In the inside she was happy that the one who killed her sister is gone.

Rosita shook her head no.

"She sacrifice her form to make us. But it should be one child I was never meant to be born. " Rosita said starting to cry

Blue comfort her by ruffling her straight pink hair. She began to smile.

Rosita tell them the whole story about her and Steven and The Crystal Gems and The fight with Pearl and the reason she got here.

"Hmm interesting so there's  Crystal Gems left no matter their only three and a half one. " Yellow said interested of Rosita's Story.

"But the question is why does she have some of pink's" Blue questioned also

"I think I know. " A new voice came.

They turned and found a Ruby with a Gem in her eye.

The Ruby went in and bow down.

"My Diamond, Forgive me for my disturbance. "

"You are excused. " Blue said.

"Go on tell us what you know. "

The Ruby nod

"5,000 years ago when the war was playing you sent me on a mission to give Pink Diamond a message. When I got to her colony I was at the middle of war. I fought my way to the Rebels and sneak my way to her headquarters when I got inside I saw the battle of Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz and they fought and I see it on my own eye that Rose Quartz shattered Pink Diamond right in front of me. I saw Rose bubbled the shards of Pink Diamond and put her on her Gem. So when she was sacrificing her body for a human body she forgot that Pink Diamond's shard was still in her resulting to have two small Humans. So his called Brother was half human and Half Quartz but she is half human, half Quartz and.... Half pink Diamond. " The Ruby explain her theory.

"It means that girl is the descendants of Pink Diamond. " The Ruby added.

Blue D. Land on her knees and began crying tears of joy because the pieces of her late sister was here living. Yellow and White stand there shock and began to tear either but forcing it to stop. "

Rosita was shock as well cause she's Steven half twin.

"I shall take my leave now." The Ruby said

"Yes you are dismissed. "

The Ruby bowed and left the room.

Yellow and White decided to get back to their other colony for inspection. They leave their Sister Blue their niece what humans called and blue Pearl in the room.

"So Rosita your clothes are a mess and your covered with Earth dirt. "

"No matter. I'll bathe you." Blue Diamond said.

"Pearl help her get up. " She demanded.

"Yes my diamond." As Blue Pearl was getting near her Rosita back away.

"NO STAY AWAY. PLEASE." Rosita begged. Thinking she might do what pearl did back on earth.

Blue D. Frowned.

"Hop on my hand little one." She said. Rosita think twice but she did it anyway.

Blue did the same for her pearl but with her other hand.

And she placed them on her shoulder on opposite sides so Rosita won't panicked with her pearl.

"Rosita you are in Home world now. The Crystal Gems won't hurt you again i swear." Blue explain in a soft tone.

"They don't want me because I'm part of their enemy." Rosita said covering her face with her knees.

Blue sigh. She remembered that her sister used to act that way. She really felt that the girl was broken into pieces.

She sat on her throne. She ordered 5 Ruby Guards to bring her a small bowl of home world water. They did what she says.(NOTE:TO BLUE THE BOWL IS SMALL BUT TO THEM IT'S ONE HECK OF A HUGE BOWL.)

She took the bowl and placed it on her lap then she dragged Rosita off her shoulder.

"Please take off what your wearing." Blue D. Requested.

Rosita followed and took off her torn dress,her dirty boots along with her underwear (NOTE:THIS AIN'T YURI GUYS THIS IS AN AUNTIE  AND NIECES MOMENT)

And Blue D. took her from her shoulder and dip her on the bowl with water.

She took the torn dress and look at it with disgust.

"I won't allow you to wear this ugly thing. Pearl make a nice dress for Rosita." Blue D. Ordered.

Blue Pearl bowed and jump off of Blue D.'s shoulder and left the throne room.

"Little one you don't need to be afraid of pearls." Blue D. Said

Rosita washed her face with home world water.

"But what if she hurts me like she did." Rosita replied.

Blue D. Shook her head no.

"No one will hurt you. If they did i will shatter them." Blue Diamond said.

Rosita smiled. She really felt the Love of Blue Diamond towards her. And she's thankful of. And with that she cleaned her self.

***************************

Meanwhile at Earth.

It has been 4 hours since the mourning for Rosita.

Sour Cream still stood in front of Rosita's grave. Holding a sword and the Rose stone Rosita gave him.

Sour Cream look at the stone. Still not glowing but dark and gloomy. Sour Cream sigh and turn around and took a final look and walk away.

He went to the abandoned space ship where he and Rosita last went together. It began to rain so he quickly ran inside. He look around the place and remembered how they fought together from the monster. He look at his reflection and the glass and remembered their fusion self.

"I really want to become one with you again."

He began to get angry and bang the walls. Attracting some monsters. And it did.
One multi colored monster. Sour Cream wasn't afraid anymore. No he ran at the monster and fought it like a true warrior and he stab the monster's Gem and stab it. The monster poof and it's Gem landed on Sour Creams hand. He look at the Gem and looks like it's different Gem shards.

He needed a place to trap these cause he knows it will transform back again. He doesn't want The Crystal Gems to have it cause he wanted to learn more about Rosita's half kind.

He roam around the ship but hid from the monsters. Until he found some kind of prison cells. He tested them and some was still working so he threw to Gem on the working cell. He was observing it if it will work. The monster transform back and jump forward at him but he was zap. Sour Cream smirk. He can used this to prison monster Gems.

He went straight home not saying a word to his Mom. Lay on his bed.

"I'll change..."

***************************

Steven and his Dad hang out together at the carwash. They hadn't said a word after the mourning.

"Steven.."

"Yes Dad??"

"Promise me you'll be careful at fulfilling your destiny as a Crystal Gem..." He's asked so he can never let his only family he has left.

"I promise Dad." And with that Steven started to cry and his Dad comfort him with his dad.

I'm Never losing this one. I Promise.

***************************

"ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU MADE A LOT OF THEM MISERABLE." Amethyst shouted.

Pearl just sat on the floor silent.

"From what you did was wrong." Garnet said

Pearl snap

"I KNOW ROSITA ISN'T ROSE'S DAUGHTER!!!" Pearl snap.

"What are you talking about??"

Pearl glared at Garnet.

"I know you know Garnet. I know you told her. I know you had that vision. But she still did it anyway. AND I KNOW ROSITA IS PINK DIAMOND.

Amethyst was shock she never knew this. Garnet took off her glasses.

"How did you knew??"

"I actually spy on you two." Pearl said.

Flashback.

Rose Quartz was pregnant and she was with Pearl in her room.

Rose was sitting on a chair while Pearl was bowing.

Garnet came in.

"Rose may i speak to you."

Rose turned.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I need to talk to you alone."

Pearl chuckled.

"Garnet. Rose would not allow that without me." Pearl said with pride.

"Okay Garnet. Pearl stay here."

Pearl look at her shock. But did not say a word.

They left the room. Leaving Pearl.

"I need to know what they are talking about without me knowing." So said to herself. So she sneak out of the room and followed them secretly. They are at the balcony together while Pearl was inside taking and peek from outside and trying to hear what they're saying.

"What is it you want to talk about Garnet?" Rose asked.

Garnet look down.

"It's about your soon to be born son." Garnet said

Rose tilted her head.

"What about him??"

"I had a vision. On Monday next week at sun dawn you will not only give birth to a boy.....but a girl also." Garnet.

"How's that possible?"

"You had Pink Diamond's shards in you. It will get mix with the transformation you will be reborn as a boy with curly black hair and.......Pink Diamond will be reborn as a girl with blue eyes and pink straight hair." Garnet explain.

Pearl was shock hearing this.

Rose just smiled.

"Good at least Steven has some company." Rose replied with a tear on her eye.

"But your also carrying Pink Diamond's child too Rose." Garnet said as she take off her glasses.

"I know. And it is an honor carrying my Diamond's child. We may enemies but still she is My Diamond. And i will named her Rosita. Disguise her Gem as a Quartz so Pearl won't panic. Steven and Rosita will love each other and protect one another and this planet. And I'm happy that My Diamond gets to have a another life." Rose said as she cried tears of joy.

Then Garnet smiled.

"As you wish. I will protect them until the day i shattered." Garnet bowed and kissed Rose's hand.

End of flashback.

Amethyst was shock hearing the story.

Pearl sigh.

Garnet began to spoke.

"But still. What you did was wrong."

Pearl look down

"I know... I nearly killed her Diamond's daughter.

"Even she is a Diamond. I still loved her as a family." Amethyst said and left.

Garnet left as well not saying a word to Pearl.

And Pearl buried her face with her knees.

***************************

Meanwhile Rosita was done cleaning her self. And Blue D. Was drying her with the cloth she's wearing on her head.

Blue Pearl came in.

"My Diamond i finish the night dress you ordered."

Rosita began to shiver. Blue D. Patted her head with her finger.

"Rosita. She won't hurt you. And pearl give her the dress."

Blue pearl nod and jump to Blue D.'s lap and landed near Rosita.

"Here Rosita." She handed her the nightdress.

"Thank you." Rosita thank and shivering but take it.

She wore the night dress. It was blue long sleeve one. And it was cute.

Blue Diamond smiled. She pick Rosita up and placed her on her shoulder along with Blue Pearl.

She went back to her bedroom once more and placed Rosita on the pillow again.

"You should sleep now Little one. I know humans need rest."

Rosita nod because she was really tired after she got cleaned. And she fell to slumber.

Blue Diamond smiled.

"Pearl keep an eye on her. I got a meeting from my court understood." Blue D. Demanded.

"Yes My Diamond."

She got up and look at the sleeping girl and smiled

"I will never let anyone hurt you."

Then she left the room for for court meeting.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 52 12
It's been fourteen years since Pearl's beloved Rose Quartz Passed away. Yet She still remains paralyzed in the past, reduced to a shadow of what sh...
5.4K 91 15
Y/n (you) goes to turn off their TV, and they end up passing through it. Ironically, they were watching Steven Universe and ended up in the episode '...
45.9K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...